Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.
And there we go, deporting little brown Americans.

Tell us, should all Americans without means be deported...

There ya go, lying again.
Actions, not words. If the little brown Americans get sent packing, that was what you intended.

You just love using the racist terms, don't ya, Nazi.
Unlike most Americans I'm honest about race, and racism, whitey...

You're honest in displaying your own racism, I'll admit. That's why we ridicule you.
All humans are racist, I'm just honest about it.

then why are you making all these cracks about "brown people?"
Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

You're only one here pointing on "wetbacks" and "brown people". The rest of us are talking about illegals.

Unlike most Americans I'm honest about race, and racism, whitey...

You're honest in displaying your own racism, I'll admit. That's why we ridicule you.

Because you guys aren't honest enough to call them what they are to you, wetbacks mowing the lawns and cleaning hotel rooms.

You're only one here pointing on "wetbacks" and "brown people". The rest of us are talking about illegals.
Again, semantics. Everyone knows wetbacks are what you mean, not whitey Canadians.

They continue to blow up their refineries? Yeah, right, because it's cheaper to blow up your refinery than perform proper maintenance.

I can't even begin to explain how stupid that is. Can you name the last time a refinery blew up? The last time I've heard of an explosion at a refinery was over 20 years ago at the Sinclair refinery North of Denver. They didn't have any history of being fined by the government for violating regulations.

Your theory that industrial accidents happen only because corporations don't follow government regulations couldn't possibly be more idiotic.

Chevron, Richmond, Ca doesn't ring any bells?

I didn't state that 'every' accident is due to negligence, only about 90%.

Trump plans to kick out the parents with the kids. Your semantics doesn't cut it, as usual.

Keep repeating it until it's "true". Link?
I'm not going to link what is already all over the news...

News or perception of the news.

It's one thing what Trump said, and another what lefties think he said. You insist that Trump said something and I am asking for the link on what he actually said. No link, GTFO.

Or yellow, white, green or purple, the parents can find someone to care for them or take them with them, I don't care which. We have illegals from virtually every country on earth, they all need to go, including your dear leaders aunt and drunk uncle.

They can leave their American born children behind, we'll take care of them, raise them as Americans. Or they can take their kids with them. But illegals must go.

m97gy0.jpg

Fuck that, they can find someone who will assume financial responsibility for them or they go with mommy and daddy.

Actions, not words. If the little brown Americans get sent packing, that was what you intended.

And yellow and white and black and tan and milk chocolate and all the other variations there are in human skin tone. Criminals need to take the possible consequents of their actions into consideration before they decide to break the law. I won't shed a tear for any of them.

Again, semantics. Everyone knows wetbacks are what you mean, not whitey Canadians.

Another pmh lie.

If only you could prove I said anything like it. Nah, you can't. It exists only in your twisted mind.

If only you could prove I said anything like it. Nah, you can't. It exists only in your twisted mind.
Unlike most, I can read between the lines, and actions speak louder than words.

m97gy0.jpg

And yellow and white and black and tan and milk chocolate and all the other variations there are in human skin tone. Criminals need to take the possible consequents of their actions into consideration before they decide to break the law. I won't shed a tear for any of them.
Since you shed a tear only for you and yours, that comes as no surprise. The lives of small brown Americans is not a concern of yours, or most here.

Trump plans to kick out the parents with the kids. Your semantics doesn't cut it, as usual.

Keep repeating it until it's "true". Link?
I'm not going to link what is already all over the news...

News or perception of the news.

It's one thing what Trump said, and another what lefties think he said. You insist that Trump said something and I am asking for the link on what he actually said. No link, GTFO.
I read what he said, and even heard it, painful to my ears as that was. Your turn.

Unlike most, I can read between the lines, and actions speak louder than words.

There is nothing between lines because I write exactly what I mean. There is a reason for it, to prevent liars like you to twist the words. Your only success is that you proved to be liar over and over. But I gotta give you props for trying.

How about that link? Any time soon?

Since you shed a tear only for you and yours, that comes as no surprise. The lives of small brown Americans is not a concern of yours, or most here.

Do you have a brown fetish? You seem to be stuck on brown when no one else is. Now, FOAD.

Forum List

Back