Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?
How else could Trump borrow many millions without a co signer? Billionaire friends of Putin? No bank would lend him anything Maybe thats why he's up Putins ass

Yeah and .. ?

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

LOL, Confused by the big words?

Don't worry your empty lil' noggin about it because I wasn't talking to you anyways. :cool:

Maybe someone can draw you a picture about why the president shouldn't have personal debts tied to other nations, especially ones that are typically hostile towards us.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?
Fapping off the dreams of Russian Collusion will put blisters on your wee wee, and make you go blind.

Holy Shit, an International Bank has Russians Working With it.

The Entire Podesta Group's Board of Directors were RUSSIAN NATIONALS.

Say, care to tell me after Mueller found that out that he gave The Entire Podesta Group Immunity like James Comey gave Clinton and all her friends Immunity when he found out they broke the law?

140303-freedlander-reset-tease_evpx2t

2012-06-19T054958Z_01_WHT13_RTRIDSP_3_MEXICO-G20.jpg

So the fuck what. You people with your "but....but...but..." bullshit.

John Podesta who served in both the Clinton & Obama administration left the Posesta group in 1993.

Woody is such a demented evil lying pile of sawdust.

How else could Trump borrow many millions without a co signer? Billionaire friends of Putin? No bank would lend him anything Maybe thats why he's up Putins ass

Yeah and .. ?

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

Don't worry your empty lil' noggin about it because I wasn't talking to you anyways. :cool:

Maybe someone can draw you a picture about why the president shouldn't have personal debts tied to other nations, especially ones that are typically hostile towards us.

Knock yourself out ; I'm sure you're quite talented when it comes to doodling fanciful images.

Personally I'll pay attention to the legality of the matter in question and whether or not the evidence presented merits serious consideration.

Feel free to continue on with your game of DONNY'S GOING DOWN! THE INFINITE LOOP EDITION......:rolleyes:

If this is true is another way of saying this is a lie.

Give it up. The Russia story is dead and gone. Now it's racism and recession.

The Russian narrative has already failed, dumbfuck. The rest of you bigoted lying loons have moved on to white supremacy and recession.
Life-long Republicans Bob Mueller and Bill Barr respected Trump's "red line" about his personal finances figuring into their "investigation." Don't expect Democrats will be as gutless, but you never know.
Donald Trump "extremely nervous" about tax returns, says Nixon's White House counsel: "There could be a lot of trouble"
You understand that John Dean's knowledge of Trump's state of anxiety is from watching Trump on television. It was something to say to CNN's chief alcoholic, Don Lemon. Otherwise Dean has Nothing to say.

“We got him!” #12,730,728

Yeah and .. ?

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

Knock yourself out ; I'm sure you're quite talented when it comes to doodling fanciful images.

Personally I'll pay attention to the legality of the matter in question and whether or not the evidence presented merits serious consideration.

Feel free to continue on with your game of DONNY'S GOING DOWN! THE INFINITE LOOP EDITION......:rolleyes:

Cute gear change there. Never did I say DONNY IS GOING DOWN. But when you act like you can't understand the potential implications of the sitting president in-debt to a foreign adversary, I question what the hell you are doing on a political message board.

Yeah and .. ?

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

Cute gear change there. Never did I say DONNY IS GOING DOWN. But when you act like you can't understand the potential implications of the sitting president in-debt to a foreign adversary, I question what the hell you are doing on a political message board.

LOL, keep it up... maybe if you rant & rave about it enough you'll actually convince someone who matters that what you're on about approaches something actually worthy of consideration.

In the meantime, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS...

I don't care what Trump did, says, or wants to do, # 290,345,876

LOL, says the partisan parrot that's been trying to pass off unfounded innuendo as fact for an entire thread.

Sorry Kojak but your application for a Junior G Man Badge has been denied.

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

LOL, keep it up... maybe if you rant & rave about it enough you'll actually convince someone who matters that what you're on about approaches something actually worthy of consideration.

Oh I get it, you weren't acting before. You are actually that out-of-touch.

How sad. But I'm glad I could help educate you.

You're welcome.

"Yeah and" she says. LOL

Wait...so when Trump said he had no dealings with Russians he was lying? They co-signed his fucking LOANS??

Wait...so when Trump said he had no dealings with Russians he was lying? They co-signed his fucking LOANS??

Odds are if Trump opens his mouth a lie is coming out.

That's one of the advantages of lying about everything. It becomes hard to separate out the ones that matter from the ones that don't

I don't care what Trump did, says, or wants to do, # 290,345,877.

This President could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and he still wouldn't lose my vote.

This is such a lie. No Billionaire needs any Asshole to Co-sign a Loan. Every member of The Trump Family are Millionaires and Billionaires, and their credit rating is a corporate credit rating that is through the roof. They have unlimited credit.

This is such a lie. No Billionaire needs any Asshole to Co-sign a Loan. Every member of The Trump Family are Millionaires and Billionaires, and their credit rating is a corporate credit rating that is through the roof. They have unlimited credit.
I guess you missed it but Deutsche Bank was the ONLY bank that would give him a loan because of his shitty credit and numerous bankruptcies. It looks like we now know why they were willing to take the chance...of course their money laundering for Russian Oligarchs could have a lot to do with it...

I don't care what Trump did, says, or wants to do, # 290,345,877.

This President could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and he still wouldn't lose my vote.

A rare moment of Trumper honesty

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Forum List

Back