Trump's difficult "dilemma".....

I'm fairly sure that the Trump camp is amid a min civil war, with advisers pushing one way or another.

Here's Trump's dilemma....If he decides to openly apologize for his racist remarks, he'll lose many within his base (they won't vote for Clinton and just stay home).....Either way, there are not enough within that base to even win but a few states in November,

Conversely, if Trump does NOT apologize, sane republicans will....as Sen. Lindsay aptly stated.....have to choose between country or party affiliation.

Of course, then there is a slew of other Trump controversies (his tax returns, Trump U., etc.) to bury this orangy clown.....Were he a "good republican", he should consider pulling out of the race.....unlikely, for sure, but better, much better than facing such a controversial convention (and an almost perfunctory loss in November, taking with him the senate GOP majority.)

I don't see his apologizing as losing any of his minions. As he noted himself they're so cowed he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and the Zombies wouldn't bat an eye (and he's right). But apologizing is not in Rump's nature. He's not even capable of it. I don't think there's any example anywhere, in politics or out, of Rump apologizing, acknowledging a mistake at all, or admitting to any kind of failure. It's the wages of being mired in Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

What it all means with the momentum coming into the convention, and what that convention does about it, is anybody's guess at this point but it won't be boring. But he totally dug this hole for himself.

Putin could give Trump all of Clinton's emails .....ahahahahahaha. Right in the breadbasket

the above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia"......Go figure !!! LOL

Nope that was a kick in your teeth, faux professor. Of course it went right over your head like everything else does. Want some advice? Cease with all the anti Trump thread, you're grasping at anything and everything and have become comical

There is nothing racist about what he said.

"Progressives" constantly remind us how if we make any statements towards any "group" (regardless of how true it may be), that we'll draw the ire of that group.

"Don't say anything bad about illegal immigration or you'll lose the Hispanic vote!"
"Don't say anything bad about Radical Islam or Muslims will hate us!".

Trump merely applied that same logic- "This judge will not treat me fairly because of my views on immigration".

So, LWNJ's, what's the problem?

No it isn't "racist". It's simply "fucking stupid".

Flake Suggests Convention Challenge to Trump
June 7, 2016By

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) told the AP that the Republicans cannot win in November with Trump as the party’s standard-bearer.

Said Flake: “Let’s face it: meet the old Trump, just like the new Trump. We’ve got what we’ve got. That’s not somebody who can win the White House.”

He added: “Where there’s no talk of a convention challenge or anything else, this might spur it.”

When liberals mind has been so blown by reality that they just can't express themselves coherently they play their Hitler card.

Thanks for the reminder!

You brought it in Henry. Post 8.
henrybhough, being even older than me, has trouble holding thoughts in his head. Which makes millennials like bripat and sassy look incredibly bright being able to hold maybe three, if two of them are wanting a coke and scratching their ass.

57574261130000a109383dfb.jpg

Report: Trump Sought Business Relationship With Gaddafi Regime

He's a 'ho who will lay down with other 'hos.

Do you have any idea how many companies dealt with Libya and Gaddafi? It's called doing business.

henrybhough, being even older than me, has trouble holding thoughts in his head. Which makes millennials like bripat and sassy look incredibly bright being able to hold maybe three, if two of them are wanting a coke and scratching their ass.

There are very few among us who are NOT older than Jammie-Jake. What's remarkable is how long a pre-teen has been able to ignore the minimum age rules!

Jake in love.jpg

Last edited:
Want some advice? Cease with all the anti Trump thread, you're grasping at anything and everything and have become comical

I certainly take that "advice" and print it...My parakeet needs a new cage liner.

The Donald talks NON PC as most American's do...it might not be as ARTICULATE as some may like, BUT it doesn't BULLSHIT you with lawyer talk!...FYI Trump was right!

Report: Trump University Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump’s Businesses

Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a fraud case against Trump University, is reportedly a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, which is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

The Hispanic National Bar Association sent out a press release last summer after Donald Trump, who is now the presumptive Republican nominee, announced he was running for president and created a controversy by discussing illegal immigration and crime during his announcement speech.

The press release stated the organization’s mission to target Trump’s “business interests,” according to the Conservative Treehouse.

“By his recent derogatory remarks about Mexican immigrants, Donald Trump’s disrespect of such a large segment of the population of America is not only unbelievable but outright wrong,” the press release states. “His comment that Mexico only sends rapists and criminals to the United States reveals a racist nature that cannot and will not go unnoticed by the Hispanic National Bar Association nor the Latino community.”

The press release adds:

The HNBA calls for a boycott of all of Trump business ventures, including golf courses, hotels, and restaurants. We salute NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s for ending their association with Trump, and we join them in standing up against bigotry and racist rhetoric. Other businesses and corporations should follow the lead of NBC/Universal, Univision and Macy’s and take similar actions against Donald Trump’s business interests. We can and will make a difference.

“Now, I doubt you could find a more conformational reason for Donald Trump to be concerned about a Judge overseeing the Trump University lawsuit, which everyone admits is based on some sketchy legal standing, than Judge Curiel specifically belonging to a legal enterprise of affiliates who have clearly stated their intent to target Trump’s business interests,” the Conservative Review writes.

Trump has been criticized for suggesting Curiel is biased against him because of Curiel’s Mexican heritage due to Trump’s plan to build a wall along the southern border and his stance against illegal immigration.

Judge Linked to Group that Calls for Boycott of Trump Businesses

A bit of objectivity, if possible......

First, had the scenario been that Trump's infamous wall came up in a court hearing about the constitutionality of building such a wall.......then, perhaps, Trump could object to a judge's ethnicity.....and even that is lame......For heaven's sake, the issue with that judge is Trump's freaking fraudulent "university " (sic.)

Second, Antonin Scalia was a supporter of the Italian anti-Defamation League.....did that make him a racist?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back