🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's disapproval rating surges above 50 percent, setting new record

President Donald Trump became the first president in modern history to have more than half of Americans disapprove of his job performance after only eight days in office, according to a new poll.

The Gallup survey has tracked the approval rating of all presidents dating back to the administration of Harry Truman.

As of Saturday, Trump's approval rating was at 42 percent, while 51 percent of respondents said they disapproved of his performance as president so far.
So why did not all these morons in the 51% vote ???

They did. That's why Hillary got 3 million more votes.

She lost

President Donald Trump became the first president in modern history to have more than half of Americans disapprove of his job performance after only eight days in office, according to a new poll.

The Gallup survey has tracked the approval rating of all presidents dating back to the administration of Harry Truman.

As of Saturday, Trump's approval rating was at 42 percent, while 51 percent of respondents said they disapproved of his performance as president so far.
The truth and doing the right thing are not popular in a society used to being lied to.

Rasmussen has his approval in the high 50's....pick your poll to suit your agenda
There are 5 other polls that have Trump between 36 and 43%.

Yawn....did they tell you Clinton would win also?
only citizens were polled, NOT the Electors in the electoral college, or a bunch of red land area on a map.......'land' can't vote.

And the polls were RIGHT that she was coming in ahead of Trump in the people's vote....the popular vote was won by her, just not the electoral college, which chooses the president..

Rasmussen has his approval in the high 50's....pick your poll to suit your agenda
There are 5 other polls that have Trump between 36 and 43%.

Yawn....did they tell you Clinton would win also?
only citizens were polled, NOT the Electors in the electoral college, or a bunch of red land area on a map.......'land' can't vote.

And the polls were RIGHT that she was coming in ahead of Trump in the people's vote....the popular vote was won by her, just not the electoral college, which chooses the president..

She still lost...this is fun :)

I expect it to fall even lower. That man/baby doesn't know his job is to represent ALL of us, not just the crazies that voted for him.
Meaning what, that he should do what YOU want him to do instead of what the people who voted for him want? :lol:

I expect it to fall even lower. That man/baby doesn't know his job is to represent ALL of us, not just the crazies that voted for him.
Meaning what, that he should do what YOU want him to do instead of what the people who voted for him want? :lol:

Yes. What I and the rest of the country, as a whole wants him to do. Not just the less than 25% that actually voted for him.

Yes. What I and the rest of the country, as a whole wants him to do. Not just the less than 25% that actually voted for him.
And you wonder why we laugh at you. :lol:

isn't it the beauty of a democracy for right wingers to have a right wing FOX (and Breitbart and Daily Caller) and a polling sham like Rasmussen (who allegedly keeps on "random" polling the same conservatives over and over and over again.)....LOL

Forum List

Back