Trump's Ear Wound Has Changed

Stupid Oxyen like you own the destruction of the country. Again, they attacked Trump 24-7 since he walked on (because he is an outsider). Now up to false charges in courts and even gunshots.

Suck it peussey boy and your hurt crybaby pompous arse pride because you can’t handle someone lighting back. Get off the boards you blackbacked ape!
I’m not hurt at all, if you don’t have positive reasons to vote for someone, why should I vote for them? I want to vote for a candidate not against a candidate.

That you are a child isn’t my problem.

I think his ear was nicked by debris and left with a small scratch that likely only bled like it did because of the speed/uppers he gobbles down before approaching any microphone. It is a known blood thinner.
Debris from what? If you have evidence of a bullet hitting the podium, lets see it. Also, how would a fragment from the podium that was on the left side of his head, do a half circle around he face and then hit his right ear? Youre fuckin dumb. :cuckoo:

View attachment 992471

Trump said he was shot on his "lobe"

That isn't true. Before it was said that he was shot on the upper part of his right ear. WTF?

So, you're admitting that you're a troll. Did you happen to see a bunch of blood coming from his ear immediately afterward?

That isn't true. Before it was said that he was shot on the upper part of his right ear. WTF?

Trump wouldn't know better....which is understandable given that "lobe" is casually mis-used to mean outter part of the ear.

omg! Leave President Trump's ear alone for heaven's sake!:mad:
I've issued a challenge to the naysayers trying to minimize the assassination attempt but haven't seen a single one taking me up on it. It's quite simple, stand in one place and set up a person with a rifle 130 yards away on a roof. Have them shoot 8 bullets at you, then come back here and tell us how brave you were and how you didn't have to change your underwear (assuming you survived the shooting).

The bottom line remains, those were bullets shot at his head and body with malice and the attempt to kill him. Not a single one who is trying to downplay it would be willing to put themselves in his shoes.

THIS is what you are concerned with??!

Americans can’t afford rent and groceries while the illegal lowlifes are put in hotels and given three meals a day (while they complain about the flavor)…..the Dems are letting in hundreds of anti-American and anti-Jew terrorists …..hostages are still being held by Islamic terrorists….the Democrat nominee is so incompetent that the plan is for her to hide from the press….the Dem VP is practically a Communist with his “equity” nonsense….the Secret Service, headed by a DEI pick, was so incompetent that Trump was almost assassinated…

…and YOUR focus is on whether the bullet just grazed the ear or took off the top 1/4” of the lobe? He was 1/2 inch away from being assassinated, and one man actually was!

(idiots like the above poster should not be able to vote.)
Don't you have to go be a victim somewhere?

No silly, it's DIRECTLY relavant to the injury and a false description of it, which is what this thread is about.
Who cares? The only people I see making any kind of deal out what injury TRUMP! received are those who hate his guts. I do believe it all has to do with that iconic photo, TRUMP!'s fist in the air and blood on his face. They can't stand that.

Libs tried to murder trump and failed
He was a registered Republican. And he acted alone, asshole.

The assassin had also looked up upcoming appearances for Joe Biden and Merrick Garland.

The whackjob was just looking for fame the only way he knew how.

View attachment 992471

You know, Trump lies, sure. But then again, he's also really stupid, so he may not know his earlobe from his ass.

I frankly don't care if he mislabeled his injury. The fact is he was shot, by a bullet, and that is really, really fucked up.

I don't want Trump dead. I want to see Trump lose the election so we can all laugh our asses off at him to the day he dies of natural causes.

Your criminal regime started in on Trump in 2015 (24-7) using media help so you can suck it fruitcake. Trump and most of us fight back.
Media & Trump had Lovefest until after he was elected & started destroying this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back