Trump's Ear Wound Has Changed

Wrong, Trump has you idiots worshiping him, following him around buying his merchandise & conned over $7 million out of you losers with this fake shooting gag. Plus tax payers will have to pay even more for these investigations.
Well after Mueller's 30 million fake investigation and all the others you loons started. What's a couple more million?

A guy got shot and killed by a loon like yourself.
The entire event only had Trump loyalist in attendance. How do you know anyone was actually shot?

Corey Comperatore was poor living in a 150 year old house. So you believe that $7 million didn't pay him or his family off?

Yeah, this is as big of an issue as Walz DUI arrest. Yawn, I don’t really care about non-issues or why I shouldn’t vote for Harris or why I shouldn’t vote for Trump, neither side has put up solid reasons why I should vote for either, nothing but negativity and it is just childish and boring, I have gone back to watching more sports, more music and escaping from the insecurities of the two party’s that they have no positives to say about themselves. I still think Harris will win but why? I have no clue other than she isn’t the other guy, what a way to vote for a leader.

Stupid Oxyen like you own the destruction of the country. Again, they attacked Trump 24-7 since he walked on (because he is an outsider). Now up to false charges in courts and even gunshots.

Suck it peussey boy and your hurt crybaby pompous arse pride because you can’t handle someone lighting back. Get off the boards you blackbacked ape!

You are a lying fool. Trump staged 2015 astroturf launch descending the golden escalator press release.

NBC had Trump under contract and were actively promoting him for president. Morning Joe & Mika were gushing & fawning over Trump on air.

They kept hyping Trump to make him defeat all the other republican primary candidates because they believed the clown show would boost their ratings & they would benefit from their over 15 year relationship with Trump.

It wasn't until after he was elected that Trump was ever ask any tough questions. That's when Trump attacked MSNBC, “Morning Joe,” host Mika Brzezinski, calling her “low I.Q. Crazy Mika” claiming “she was bleeding badly from a face-lift.” Trump also attacked her co-hosts, Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman. Trump accused them of having an affair.

It was only then that they turned on him.

Moning Hoe and Joe? You’re a complete imbecile. Get off these boards you dumb OX. It was ALL of everything including RESIST in deep state entrenched GOVT. They leaked the first two phone calls to Mexico & AUSTRALIA.

TERMINAL TDS ALERT
Why is the Bullet below Trump's Ear?????
mills2.jpg

Why is the Bullet below Trump's Ear?????
mills2.jpg
THIS is what you are concerned with??!

Americans can’t afford rent and groceries while the illegal lowlifes are put in hotels and given three meals a day (while they complain about the flavor)…..the Dems are letting in hundreds of anti-American and anti-Jew terrorists …..hostages are still being held by Islamic terrorists….the Democrat nominee is so incompetent that the plan is for her to hide from the press….the Dem VP is practically a Communist with his “equity” nonsense….the Secret Service, headed by a DEI pick, was so incompetent that Trump was almost assassinated…

…and YOUR focus is on whether the bullet just grazed the ear or took off the top 1/4” of the lobe? He was 1/2 inch away from being assassinated, and one man actually was!

(idiots like the above poster should not be able to vote.)

He is dead, you're an idiot.
Did you see the body?

If he is, then he may have sacrificed himself so his poor family would hit the lottery & be able to move out of that old broken down house.

However Trump & his supporters have blasted the air waves with conspiracy for a decade, because they are the ones who engage in them.

Last edited:
Did you see the body?

If he is, then he may have sacrificed himself so his poor family would hit the lottery & be able to move out of that old broken down house.

However Trump & his supporters have blasted the air waves with conspiracy for a decade, because they are the ones who engage in them.
You are DISGUSTING, and that you think so low of a working class family is why you will lose in November.

P.S. Who says they’re “poor”? Is that how you view everyone without a college degree, you snob?

Did you see the body?

Holy shit make it stop. :shutupsmiley:

Forum List

Back