Trump's Economy - Doing Great....Should Have Ejected Obama Earlier

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Obama presided over one of the most lackluster economic comebacks of all time. All people could say was "but he inherited a mess". Left wing smoke.

Obama inherited an economy that was doing well when the financial lubricant ran out. It tanked, but was poised for a comeback before it ever did so. It's pretty robust. Eventually, in spite of Obama and his pathetic leadership, the economy did come back. It could have done so if we had elected Bart Simpson president (might have come back faster).

Obama's meddling in things like GM...the bullshit surrounding the shovel ready jobs, all the while pushing companies to rethink investment in the U.S. slowed the economy down.

Which, in turn added to the deficit tremendously. 10 trillion later, we are totally fucked.

We should have thrown his ass out in 2012, but we didn't.

I don't blame him. I blame the sorry-assed gullible American electorate.

Obama presided over one of the most lackluster economic comebacks of all time. All people could say was "but he inherited a mess". Left wing smoke.

Obama inherited an economy that was doing well when the financial lubricant ran out. It tanked, but was poised for a comeback before it ever did so. It's pretty robust. Eventually, in spite of Obama and his pathetic leadership, the economy did come back. It could have done so if we had elected Bart Simpson president (might have come back faster).

Obama's meddling in things like GM...the bullshit surrounding the shovel ready jobs, all the while pushing companies to rethink investment in the U.S. slowed the economy down.

Which, in turn added to the deficit tremendously. 10 trillion later, we are totally fucked.

The republicrats with their willing "journalist" accomplices in the media destroyed Herman Cain in 2012, and every other candidate until the worst one, Romney was the last standing. The same in 2008.

Fred Thompson could have beat that meat puppet faggot and would have done a great job fixing Bush's fuck ups.

We can't let the media tell us who is more popular or "electable". If the media likes them, they're sociopath traitors.

Period.

• Banned

The republicrats with their willing "journalist" accomplices in the media destroyed Herman Cain, and every other candidate until the worst one, Romney was the last standing. The same in 2008.

Fred Thompson could have beat that meat puppet faggot and would have done a great job fixing Bush's fuck ups.

We can't let the media tell us who is more popular or "electable". If the media likes them, they're sociopath traitors.

Period.

True or not, the media stumped for Obama and then never corrected their mistake.

You'd really have to be fucking stupid to think that the economy would be better just because Trump's in charge. Put Trump in charge in 2009 and you think it would have instantly gone down to 4% unemployment?

You'd really have to be fucking stupid to think that the economy would be better just because Trump's in charge. Put Trump in charge in 2009 and you think it would have instantly gone down to 4% unemployment?

Put Trump in charge in 2000s and the unemployment would have never gone up to 8% in the first place.

Not to mention, we would have avoided the sacrificing of a civilization, because the regressives in charge have problems with the concept of borders.

• Banned

I'd have to be fucking stupid to take the time to point out all the fallacies you managed to post in just two lines.

Don't be ridiculous, it obviously took some time to rollback Obamas executive orders.

Don't be ridiculous, it obviously took some time to rollback Obamas executive orders.

Except Obama wouldn't have been there.

And if Obama's executive orders prevented job growth, why did he have massive job growth for years on end?

I'd have to be fucking stupid to take the time to point out all the fallacies you managed to post in just two lines.

Go on, have a try..... because I think you CAN'T.

And if Obama's executive orders prevented job growth, why did he have massive job growth for years on end?

His job growth numbers were always weak.

Unless you are a racist.

Not this time, buckwheat.

That you are a moron isn't my issue.

Except Obama wouldn't have been there.....WTF?

Yup, bad news, those shovel ready jobs don't count.

And GM might actually be a good company.

What a stupid thread. "Waaah Obama didn't recover us from Dubya's unprecedented disaster fast enough WAAAAHHHH :crybaby:"

Dumb motherfuckers

His job growth numbers were always weak.

Unless you are a racist.

Weak in comparison to WHAT?

Yes, had Trump been president in 2009, do you really think Obama would have been president in 2009? Seriously?

Not this time, buckwheat.

That you are a moron isn't my issue.

Ah, so you can't.

What a fucking surprise

I'm a moron because YOU can't make an argument. I see.....

We are enjoying the Obama economy. Trump has done nothing except give trillions to the wealthy and put it on the taxpayer's credit card.

Conservatives do you ever not take credit for someone else's work? You can't do your own work?

We are enjoying the Obama economy. Trump has done nothing except give trillions to the wealthy and put it on the taxpayer's credit card.

Conservatives do you ever not take credit for someone else's work? You can't do your own work?

If we couldn't do our own work we'd all be liberals.

Forum List

Back