Trump's Economy - Doing Great....Should Have Ejected Obama Earlier

Obama presided over one of the most lackluster economic comebacks of all time. All people could say was "but he inherited a mess". Left wing smoke.

Obama inherited an economy that was doing well when the financial lubricant ran out. It tanked, but was poised for a comeback before it ever did so. It's pretty robust. Eventually, in spite of Obama and his pathetic leadership, the economy did come back. It could have done so if we had elected Bart Simpson president (might have come back faster).

Obama's meddling in things like GM...the bullshit surrounding the shovel ready jobs, all the while pushing companies to rethink investment in the U.S. slowed the economy down.

Which, in turn added to the deficit tremendously. 10 trillion later, we are totally fucked.

We should have thrown his ass out in 2012, but we didn't.

I don't blame him. I blame the sorry-assed gullible American electorate.

Only if you're stupid enough to believe that Presidents are in charge of private sector economies, go for it---:auiqs.jpg: The economy started to come back 2 years before Obama retired from office. That is a fact.

The only real agency that has it's thumb on the economy is the Federal Reserve which operates separately & independently from the Federal Government.

A deep serious recession that started under G.W. Bush is going to come bounding back, no matter who the President is. What goes up will always go down. Economies are always cyclical.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Obama presided over one of the most lackluster economic comebacks of all time. All people could say was "but he inherited a mess". Left wing smoke.

Obama inherited an economy that was doing well when the financial lubricant ran out. It tanked, but was poised for a comeback before it ever did so. It's pretty robust. Eventually, in spite of Obama and his pathetic leadership, the economy did come back. It could have done so if we had elected Bart Simpson president (might have come back faster).

Obama's meddling in things like GM...the bullshit surrounding the shovel ready jobs, all the while pushing companies to rethink investment in the U.S. slowed the economy down.

Which, in turn added to the deficit tremendously. 10 trillion later, we are totally fucked.

You'd really have to be fucking stupid to think that the economy would be better just because Trump's in charge. Put Trump in charge in 2009 and you think it would have instantly gone down to 4% unemployment?

I'd have to be fucking stupid to take the time to point out all the fallacies you managed to post in just two lines.

You are so why don't you?

Where would Trump be without Obama Policies...NOWHERE YOU IDIOT

Unemployment from 10% to 4%.

Dow from 7,000 to 20,000

Damn, that Obama was awful.

Trump from 4% to 3%

Dow from 20,000 to 25,000

Now that's what I'm talking about.

What a stupid thread. "Waaah Obama didn't recover us from Dubya's unprecedented disaster fast enough WAAAAHHHH :crybaby:"

Dumb motherfuckers

Funny how Democrats were completely unaware of the looming, "Housing Bubble" in the Bush years and refused to act responsibly. Still, they blame Bush for their complete and utter failure.. Why ... because they lie..

You'd really have to be fucking stupid to think that the economy would be better just because Trump's in charge. Put Trump in charge in 2009 and you think it would have instantly gone down to 4% unemployment?

I said it before I will say it again, only in libtardville would they think an anti business president is better then a pro business president .

What fantasy world do you live in moron?

I'd have to be fucking stupid to take the time to point out all the fallacies you managed to post in just two lines.

Go on, have a try..... because I think you CAN'T.

Not this time, buckwheat.

That you are a moron isn't my issue.

Ah, so you can't.

What a fucking surprise

I'm a moron because YOU can't make an argument. I see.....

Yes you are a moron.

Unemployment from 10% to 4%.

Dow from 7,000 to 20,000

Damn, that Obama was awful.

Trump from 4% to 3%

Dow from 20,000 to 25,000

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Yes, he was awful.

The U.S. economy is pretty much self healing and my dead grandmother would have had better numbers than he had...only without the big one you forgot.

Debt from 10,000,000,000 to 20,000,000,000

Awful is being kind.

And you are still a basement dwelling loser.

Only if you're stupid enough to believe that Presidents are in charge of private sector economies, go for it---:auiqs.jpg: The economy started to come back 2 years before Obama retired from office. That is a fact.

The only real agency that has it's thumb on the economy is the Federal Reserve which operates separately & independently from the Federal Government.

A deep serious recession that started under G.W. Bush is going to come bounding back, no matter who the President is. What goes up will always go down. Economies are always cyclical.

Oh, I very much agree.....but I can't help but enjoy the posting of morons of people who somehow think one guy makes or breaks it.

For eight years all we heard was:

Boooooooooooooooooosh.

Who was a total moron....but didn't take the economy by himself.

So, this is more entertainment as the baboons on the left continue to shriek and throw shit.

Private sector economies!? WTF.

Not everyone works for the government---:auiqs.jpg:

Not everyone works for the government---:auiqs.jpg:

Yup, too bad Obama wasn't aware of that.

Trumputin is riding Obamas recovery. As for rukmputin he could die for all i care.

Let's not forget the reason he was elected in the first place: White Guilt. And he was reelected for the same reason: Rejection of our First Black President would have been racist, despite the fact that virtually all of his policies were opposed by a majority of voters.

Trumputin is riding Obamas recovery. As for rukmputin he could die for all i care.

Obama's recovery took place in spite of him.

While I could really care less about Trump, I would really like never to hear about our former Affirmative Action Failure President.

Let's not forget the reason he was elected in the first place: White Guilt. And he was reelected for the same reason: Rejection of our First Black President would have been racist, despite the fact that virtually all of his policies were opposed by a majority of voters.

I sure as hell didn't vote for Obummer.

Forum List

Back