Trump's economy

True, but some industries have a larger impact on the economy than others. Think of the damage the housing industry did.
View attachment 216783

Yep, that is a good representation of our economy right now
/----/ And here's one of Obozo's Tent Cities. A good representation of Obomanomics.
iu

/----/ AHHHH GEEEEE another fake, phony, fraudulent photo.
/----/ OK, fair enough. Here's the evidence:
obama tent cities at DuckDuckGo

Thanks!

So, what makes them Obama's tent cities?

Does that mean that any tent city in existence today is Trump's tent city?

And by the way, I live in the midwest and our economy is booming despite your cherry picked pig map.

You have been saying that since the day Trump was elected. Before that day, you were bitching about the economy, while it grew each year for 6 years. That is how a hack operates.

Try honesty. Like this.

The economy grew under Obama's leadership.

The economy has continued to grow at about the same pace under Trump's leadership.

Facts.

Bitch.

And by the way, I live in the midwest and our economy is booming despite your cherry picked pig map.

You have been saying that since the day Trump was elected. Before that day, you were bitching about the economy, while it grew each year for 6 years. That is how a hack operates.

Try honesty. Like this.

The economy grew under Obama's leadership.

The economy has continued to grow at about the same pace under Trump's leadership.

Facts.

Bitch.

Honesty and Gramps are two words you never need to bother using in the same sentence.

Under Trump's policies of reduced regulation and tax cuts...small business optimism at historic highs. Global CEO optimism at historic highs. Liberal butthurt at historic highs.

Yep, that is a good representation of our economy right now
/----/ And here's one of Obozo's Tent Cities. A good representation of Obomanomics.
iu

/----/ AHHHH GEEEEE another fake, phony, fraudulent photo.
/----/ OK, fair enough. Here's the evidence:
obama tent cities at DuckDuckGo

Thanks!

So, what makes them Obama's tent cities?

Does that mean that any tent city in existence today is Trump's tent city?
/----/ Fair enough.

If you measure the economy by the stock market & corporations profit, you can call it a good economy.
If you measure it by how much the majority of citizens share in this good economy, maybe we need another look.

So, Trump likes to take credit for the economy. Here's a nice map he can show people.

Essentially farmers are getting the shit kicked out of their pigs day in, day out. -13% seems to be the best projected rate this year.
63eb66051fa752f4ff5f2d1e4ed402c9

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...rmers-want-trump-end-trade-war-123443562.html

The economy is on fire. You're mad, we know.
Farmers having a bad year is all they have. The rest of the economy is rocking but they just ignore that. Hacks being hacks. Especially that gator faggot

If you measure the economy by the stock market & corporations profit, you can call it a good economy.
If you measure it by how much the majority of citizens share in this good economy, maybe we need another look.
You must live under a bridge with gator?

The University of Michigan's consumer sentiment for the US jumped to 100.8 in September of 2018 from 96.2 in August, beating market expectations of 96.7. It is the second highest level since 2004, only behind the March 2018 reading of 101.4, preliminary estimates showed. Expectations were the strongest since July of 2004, largely due to more favorable prospects for jobs and incomes and current conditions were also assessed more favorable.
United States Consumer Sentiment | 1952-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

The University of Michigan's consumer sentiment for the US jumped to 100.8 in September of 2018 from 96.2 in August, beating market expectations of 96.7. It is the second highest level since 2004, only behind the March 2018 reading of 101.4, preliminary estimates showed. Expectations were the strongest since July of 2004, largely due to more favorable prospects for jobs and incomes and current conditions were also assessed more favorable.

Gator is mad that the hillary ain't in. Claims to be libertarian, lol.

So, Trump likes to take credit for the economy. Here's a nice map he can show people.

Essentially farmers are getting the shit kicked out of their pigs day in, day out. -13% seems to be the best projected rate this year.
63eb66051fa752f4ff5f2d1e4ed402c9

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...rmers-want-trump-end-trade-war-123443562.html

The economy is on fire. You're mad, we know.
Farmers having a bad year is all they have. The rest of the economy is rocking but they just ignore that. Hacks being hacks. Especially that gator faggot

Gramps true colors come shining through

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dude, you care more for and think about Hillary far more than I do

Lol, I thought you said she was your man in the last election.

Lying fucking bastard, my vote for Johnson in the last election is well know

The only thing well known is your fake middle of the road bullshit.

I thought I was going back on ignore again, fuck you cannot even be honest about that! What a snowflake you are!

Uh oh, gatorling gettin mad. Lol.

Silly boy, anger is for sheep! you people amuse the hell out of me.

The only bigger fraud on here is Jake

One small part of Missouri, I provided the condition report for the whole state, not one county. Farmers with low yields will be covered by crop insurance, those who cannot sell their product or for whom the price drops below the cost of harvest have no such resource.

Also, from the USDA and not a local news station...

USDA Forecasts Record High Corn Yield and Soybean Production for 2018

Average corn yield is forecast at 178.4 bushels per acre, up 1.8 bushels from last year. If realized, this will be the highest yield on record for the United States.

You brain dead sheep always think your tiny little part of the country is representative of the whole, and it never is

I already mentioned this. The higher yields are in large measure responsible for the lower prices. The OP, in typical hack fashion, blamed Trump. You really did little to stop that until backed into a corner of truth and links.

Forum List

Back