Trump's excuse for business with Russian Mobster? I can't cancel a contract and I barely know him!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Later in the Deposition he says he wouldnt know the guy who made him billions if he was in the room.

Trump describes association with Felix Sater - The Washington Post

And added that Sater worked for Bayrock and not for Trump....sound familiar? Except this makes it even more familiar when like Flynn, Sater also worked for Trump.

imagetrump.png

A guy he doesn't know who heads up the Investment group AND has a Trump business card too?

Maybe...not likely.

I just had a rw'er send me a message asking "What does this have to do with Russian havking?"

Yes, what does Trump's ties with a Russian mobster who has ties with the Russian government have to do with the Russian government hacking the American election for that person with those ties?

Great question!

After Briprat was shown the evidence watch the tap dancing that ends with a defense consisting of where Sater was born

Maybe if you keep saying that actual people don't exist then it's easier to say no evidence exists. Ask Trump about Feliz Sayer

Your video only shows that the journalist asking the questions is a jackass. Furthermore, what does this have to do with the so-called "Russia hack?"

Trump says he didnt know Sater. Sater was in the mob.

imagetrump.png

Why is that OK again?

What does that have to do with the so-called "Russia hack?"

It's telling that you don't even see business with Russian mobsters as being a problem.

He was born in the USA, moron.

You can't make this up.

Forum List

Back