Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

Let me amend that to "Group insurance is the problem". That's where things went south with health care.

Car insurance and home insurance policies work fine because they are purchased individually.

Actually, my car insurance, and homeowners insurance are group insurance and have the lowest rates in the country.

Group insurance is rare outside health care, which minimizes the damage it causes. If it did become the norm, we'd see the same problems in those markets that we see in health care - adverse selection, inflation, etc.

Problems?

Group insurance is always less costly. You don't understand the basic concept of insurance.

Really? Educate me. What do you think the basic concept of insurance is?

Sorry! Not my job, unless you are one of my customers.

You could refrain from spreading misinformation.

Seriously, what are you getting at? You're the one who is denying the obvious. Group insurance isn't viable and undermines markets. It isn't really insurance at all. It's more of a privatized social safety net.

During war, innocent people get harmed. Trump is our General at war for the American people, so some people will need to pay the price of war, its better casualties be on their side not ours. Besides its dead beats and liberals that will loose their health coverage because Trump will protect people who voted for him. Those who didn't vote for him should be suffering, what else should they expect from Trump. Do they really expect him to help them when they didn't vote for him? Of course they should be suffering for voting for the enemy, next time they will know the costs of not voting the right person, and be afraid to vote against him. Trump destroys those who do not follow him.

Last edited:
Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

but isn't that what the internet troll as president wants.... that's what makes his disgusting "base" happy.

They are literally cheering their own demise as long as Trump is happy it seems they will side with any action. Trumps feelings mean more than their own bottom line.

they love their internet troll as president. and they hate this country. and they hate anyone who isn't a trumptard

Your hatred of our President is noted and frankly, is hysterical and silly.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

but isn't that what the internet troll as president wants.... that's what makes his disgusting "base" happy.

They are literally cheering their own demise as long as Trump is happy it seems they will side with any action. Trumps feelings mean more than their own bottom line.

they love their internet troll as president. and they hate this country. and they hate anyone who isn't a trumptard

Actually I feel sorry for folks like you that stoop to calling our fellow Americans ......Childish and immature names.

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

Yes, this is all about your precious emotional state snowflake

Why should I pay for your car crash ? This is how insurance works moron.

There's a lot of talk on here about "how insurance works", so let's clear some things up:

Normal insurance (not "group" insurance - we'll get to that in a minute) isn't a means of 'sharing risk'. It's a contract between an insurance company and an individual. Like any business, insurance companies will compensate for losses on some policies, with profits on others. But one customer doesn't pay for the losses of another. The customer is paying for insurance. And if the insurance costs too much, they won't buy it. The way insurance companies win is by writing more profitable policies than unprofitable policies. And the way they do that is by avoiding obvious losses. Like health insurance for people who are already sick.

Group insurance is another thing entirely. With group insurance, an insurance company effectively writes one policy for the entire group. Everyone in the group is charged the same premium, regardless of the risk they bring to the table. In a free market, this kind of insurance isn't viable. People who don't need much insurance have no incentive to buy into a group full of people who need a lot. The only way it works is if you can coerce them to join anyway.

It's a natural progression, I suppose, from group insurance, to 'single payer' (one group). People are so used to the coercion propping up group insurance that they're ready to hand over the reigns to government.

Last edited:
Why should I pay for your car crash ? This is how insurance works moron.

There's a lot of talk on here about "how insurance works", so let's clear some things up:

Normal insurance (not "group" insurance - we'll get to that in a minute) isn't a means of 'sharing risk'. It's a contract between an insurance company and an individual. Like any business, insurance companies will compensate for losses on some policies, with profits on others. But one customer doesn't pay for the losses of another. The customer is paying for insurance. And if the insurance costs too much, they won't buy it. The way insurance companies win is by writing more profitable policies than unprofitable policies. And the way they do that is by avoiding obvious losses. Like health insurance for people who are already sick.

Group insurance is another thing entirely. With group insurance, an insurance company effectively writes one policy for the entire group. Everyone in the group is charged the same premium, regardless of the risk they bring to the table. In a free market, this kind of insurance isn't viable. People who don't need much insurance have no incentive to buy into a group full of people who need a lot. The only way it works is if you can coerce them to join anyway.

It's a natural progression, I suppose, from group insurance, to 'single payer' (one group). People are so used to the coercion propping up group insurance that they're ready to hand over the reigns to government.

I had group insurance for most of my life....WTF are you talking about?

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

I'm not the one publishing hateful PIX.

But I'm not the one reveling in hateful cartoon pix.

it screws everyone ...

Yes, this is all about cartoons! Yanno, the important stuff

it screws everyone ...

no... you just revel in a hate-filled evil white supremacist, sexual predator, orange sociopath.

Libbies love cartoons because they can't tolerate reality. They are melting!!!

no... you just revel in a hate-filled evil white supremacist, sexual predator, orange sociopath.

Stop trolling....and....:finger3:

Riiiiiight

Riiiiiight

Yep

trumptards post cartoons because they're too stupid to articulate actual thoughts.

You know we have come head to head too many times and if we were face to face I'd beat the absolute fuck out of you punk.
ah look at you. can't debate. here.....:itsok:

I can debate and I also deleted what the mods would anyway. How should I know what they paid for the pump? I didn't ask all I know that particular person had gone 6 years without insurance and paying for it herself or her parents.
perhaps she was on her parents insurance. and on pre existing conditions in the past, they merely asked for a year deferment covering that preexisting condition ahead of covering it. I know. I had a diabetic wife under my insurance prior to obummerfail. so please, idiots like you who have no fking idea about what you're talking about are the worst. The fact is, the one time payment of the pump may or may not have been covered. Did you know that? see, you just like to spew bumper sticker propaganda from the DNC and hope we all ignore it. NOPE!!!

So now you're call me the fucking idiot? Well look in the mirror different rules in different states and vary from insurance company to insurance company. Just how long have you been working for a corporate insurance company?
well you are one fking idiot. you can't debate. You have offered up zero to your fking claim. that makes you one. I gave you examples and you can't debate what I gave you. I told you I personally had to deal with existing conditions and how they worked in the past and you came back with this post. so, again. what is it you actually know or are you just spewing bumper stick DNC talk? I want to know who I'm dealing with. a parrot or a person.

After I left the forum this morning and on the way to work I thought hey what if this stupid dick head was talking about group health? That was a possibility since his wife's pump was covered. You when have been correct. But if you were talking about an individual plan depending on what company and what part of the country your park your ass, that may have happened. I work for one of the largest insurance companies in the nation and pre obamacare they would not insure a diabetic on an individual plan whether you were on insulin, metformin or any other drug or just trying to control it by diet. Nope, over 25 years and I have never seen a diabetic insured on an individual plan by this company. So in your ugliness you may be right.

Well.....You are creating false stats. People (or children in a hospital) do not represent the entire U.S. population. Sure....If you 'take a stroll' through a pediatric ward, you are only seeing the sick. They do no represent most of the population and could be well taken care of IF the government would STOP giving $$ to the able bodied.

I am a cancer survivor x 2 and have seen a lot .. Sometimes it takes someone to get sick to really see what is going on. Millions are getting chemo everyday..a bag of chemo is $20,000

It is much worse than you think, and once you hear the word cancer you are on a conveyor belt into the scams Cha Ching..

Good Doctors hands are legally bound by the FDA who is in bed with The Big Pharma, and the Medical industry. who fill the pockets of our congress to vote in their favor ...

Fact is, thanks to trump and the Repubs, a lot of Americans will die, including the trumpanzees.
They are dying in droves right now because of Obamacare, fool.

Please show some factual links ...I don't expect to see any because your claim is bogus...and funny..

I will after you prove people will die because of Trump's EO.

Easy... Trumps EO stops the pre-excisting rule....like I said before.

I saw many people going back to work to keep their insurance so that they can keep getting chemo..eventually some get so sick they have to stop work... 6 months down the line they have no insurance or if they try to get personal insurance the pre-excisting problem keeps them from getting any kind of insurance..
They sell their home, and anything valuable.. eventually the money runs out, the treatment stops and they die.

No one wants anyone to pay for their healthcare,yes there were some problems with Obamacare, but it was the first start to stop the corruption in the medical world... No one person even brings it up..While the fat cat collects..

You are healthy now ,maybe your whole family is well which is great..it is when someone you love gets tangled into the web of the American healthcare system.. dying while there is nothing you can do about. it..
All they had to do was keep that in place ..it won't be too long before you see it... I think you are in your 40s .

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

Yeah...again...you still get obamacare.......I thought you asshats loved obamacare....

So now the real truth comes out, IT PAID 0% OF YOUR DRUGS, in it for yourself? It's all about patty cakes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cry you baby.
Previously I had drug coverage. Under Obamacare I didn't. Which is better?

Whether I'm being "selfish" isn't the issue here. Everyone who wants free shit from the government is being selfish.

What a fucking moron.

Think about if you had to get chemo for $20,000 a bag and come back and get the horrible shot neulesta for $30,000 the next day. This is what Obamacare is for..The corrupt Big Pharma who can charge you whatever they want and line the pockets of the FDA and congress.

Most people don't see that until they get sucked into the corruption..

that was all covered in the past. what is it you're trying to say here?

The moron doesn't know what insurance actually does.

LOL...you are embarrassing yourself ... Back in the 1990's insurance covered just about everything .. 100% of prescriptions..

No one gets free prescriptions anymore unless maybe welfare people..or you met your deductible .

I just got on medicare for disabilities ( cancer survivor side effects x 2 ) , and pay extra for AARP prescription coverage and I still pay over $200.00 a month for drugs that used to be free after I met my deduction..

I know exactly what insurance does .. I also have seen people before Obamacare lose their insurance because they were too sick to work, have their life savings sucked dry and then treatment stopped and died..

At least obamacare will close your donut hole by 2020, if the orange dick head doesn't destroy that, which by the way after he is done with ACA he will move on to Medicare with Ryan standing behind him this time instead of Rand Paul.

You don't buy insurance to get free shit...you buy it for accidents . Medicare prescription coverage doesn't even pay for your prescriptions 100% when you are old.

The Obamacare policy I had paid 0% of my prescriptions, dumbass. Promising a bunch of free shit is exactly what the supporters of Obamacare did. Unfornutely only a select bunch of moochers got the free shit. The rest of us have to pay for it with dramatically higher premiums and worse coverage.

The issue here is whether Obamacare is better than what was available previously. For that vast majority of Americans, it's far worse.

So now the real truth comes out, IT PAID 0% OF YOUR DRUGS, in it for yourself? It's all about patty cakes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Cry you baby.
Previously I had drug coverage. Under Obamacare I didn't. Which is better?

Whether I'm being "selfish" isn't the issue here. Everyone who wants free shit from the government is being selfish.

What a fucking moron.

No you are the fucking moron, insurance companies change formularies once or twice a year. Drugs are taken off that are deemed unsafe, have gone way up in cost or have gone generic and they won't pay for brand anymore. There are many reasons drugs come on and go off. Take Medicare they have deemed a shit load of drugs unsafe for senior's and won't cover them anymore.

A stupid allergy pill that I take just went up 75% , these guys go after the consumer not the corrupt FDA/ and big Pharma..

Use goodrx.com when you get in donut hole.

Forum List

Back