Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

"Free market" healthcare assumes that some insurer will sell insurance to someone with cancer. ...

No it doesn't. Where did you get that idea?

That is so elementary that it does not even warrant a serious response. But, I will give you a hint. In the free market of automobiles, if Ford does not produce a pickup truck that meets your needs, you can always by a GMC instead.

And if GMC failed to meet your needs, would you then conclude it wasn't a free market? A free market makes no such assurances.

You can't say that Obamacare is dying when Trump continues to make moves that undermines it. The number of states suing is up to 18.

Obamacare is dying on its own. Millions refuse to pay, subsidies are illegal and unconstitutional. Obamacare was a boondoggle foist on US by a fool.

Pretty hard to say that isn't it? Since Trump has taken every opportunity to push it into the grave? I mean he canceled ads that were already paid for and non-refundable. Not to mention all the other things he's done.

Most Americans think that Congress and Trump should be working to fix Obamacare, not tear it down and repeal it.

But.....Trump is fixing it. Taking the unconstitutional part out with surgical precision for one. Making it legal to buy insurance across State lines, stopping our tax dollars from going to politically selected health care providers. Also, I believe, making catastrophic more available. Obamacare thwarted that insurance industry by disallowing catastrophic care under Obamacare.

Obama thought that the young would pay for the older citizens but, instead, 10's of millions of young adults decided to opt out and pay a penalty. You see, If Obama was a dictator, there would be people in jail for not paying 'their fair share'.....Equal misery for everybody. Most real Americans rejected that out of hand. Especially when we were told to pass the 2.000 page bill without anyone actually READING it.

Obama was a freaking IDIOT!! Still is too.....His 'legacy' will be (and should be) as a failed Marxist-party U.S. President pretending to be 'Democrat'......You Dimmies have really gone off the deep end....

Obama made it legal Jan 1, 2016 to sell insurance across state lines. Trumps EO was for show.
Pleeze quote the section of the bill that legalizes selling insurance across state lines.

Section 1333

https://www.ahip.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/AHIP_StateLines.pdf

Obamacare is dying on its own. Millions refuse to pay, subsidies are illegal and unconstitutional. Obamacare was a boondoggle foist on US by a fool.

Pretty hard to say that isn't it? Since Trump has taken every opportunity to push it into the grave? I mean he canceled ads that were already paid for and non-refundable. Not to mention all the other things he's done.

Most Americans think that Congress and Trump should be working to fix Obamacare, not tear it down and repeal it.

But.....Trump is fixing it. Taking the unconstitutional part out with surgical precision for one. Making it legal to buy insurance across State lines, stopping our tax dollars from going to politically selected health care providers. Also, I believe, making catastrophic more available. Obamacare thwarted that insurance industry by disallowing catastrophic care under Obamacare.

Obama thought that the young would pay for the older citizens but, instead, 10's of millions of young adults decided to opt out and pay a penalty. You see, If Obama was a dictator, there would be people in jail for not paying 'their fair share'.....Equal misery for everybody. Most real Americans rejected that out of hand. Especially when we were told to pass the 2.000 page bill without anyone actually READING it.

Obama was a freaking IDIOT!! Still is too.....His 'legacy' will be (and should be) as a failed Marxist-party U.S. President pretending to be 'Democrat'......You Dimmies have really gone off the deep end....

Obama made it legal Jan 1, 2016 to sell insurance across state lines. Trumps EO was for show.
Pleeze quote the section of the bill that legalizes selling insurance across state lines.

Section 1333

From your link...

"Under Section 1333 of the Affordable Care Act
(ACA), beginning on or after January 1, 2016,
two or more states would be allowed to work
together to form "health care choice compacts."
Insurers would be permitted to sell quali
fiedhealth plans
to consumers in any state"

This is just a sneaky way to fool the public...Just like the ACA bill...2,000 pages long....They told US just to pass it before we read it.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
They can still buy Obamacare, so how are they being screwed?

Did you read the link, the new law would make it where the insurance companies do not have to comply with the Obamacare rules for Pre-existing.. States choose which insurance companies will pick up Obamacare. So the insurance companies can make their own rules again.

What about the millions who got screwed and are paying more than they can afford or lost their insurance?

There are more uninsured now than before Obamacare.

Big Pharms wrote the fucking law and it passed without Dems reading it. Of course, they wanted everything covered so they could soak the tax payers and that's exactly what they did. The mess was created under Obama. All the promises were outright lies. And they continue to lie.

People will be denied if the left gets their way because the doled out healthcare plan would mean longer and longer waiting lists. As it is, even people who have the Obamacare insurance are not always getting healthcare because so many don't accept the plans.

Where is that credible link that says more go without insurance today than before obamacare?

Section 1333

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

This is just a sneaky way to fool the public...Just like the ACA bill...2,000 pages long....They told US just to pass it before we read it.

Well, I hope you all get what you've been begging for, those fraudulent association plans. I can't wait. I hope you get plans from Idaho and use them in Virginia and expect your doctor to accept it. Yep, supply and demand just don't work in health insurance like it does in purchasing a smart tv. But I get one hell of a laugh at the ditto heads that believe it will. Makes no difference to me.

Section 1333

Wrong. What that does is allow states to decide if they want to allow companies from other states to sell insurance in that state. They have always been able to do that. What Trump did is make it illegal for states to exclude companies from selling insurance locally.

Under Section 1333 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), beginning on or after January 1, 2016, two or more states would be allowed to work together to form "health care choice compacts." Insurers would be permitted to sell qualified health plans to consumers in any state participating in the compact.
Note: The plans also have to conform to all the absurd Obamacare mandates.

Section 1333

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

Well, I hope you all get what you've been begging for, those fraudulent association plans. I can't wait. I hope you get plans from Idaho and use them in Virginia and expect your doctor to accept it. Yep, supply and demand just don't work in health insurance like it does in purchasing a smart tv. But I get one hell of a laugh at the ditto heads that believe it will. Makes no difference to me.

Prove that all health association plans are fraudulent.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
They can still buy Obamacare, so how are they being screwed?

Did you read the link, the new law would make it where the insurance companies do not have to comply with the Obamacare rules for Pre-existing.. States choose which insurance companies will pick up Obamacare. So the insurance companies can make their own rules again.

What about the millions who got screwed and are paying more than they can afford or lost their insurance?

There are more uninsured now than before Obamacare.

Big Pharms wrote the fucking law and it passed without Dems reading it. Of course, they wanted everything covered so they could soak the tax payers and that's exactly what they did. The mess was created under Obama. All the promises were outright lies. And they continue to lie.

People will be denied if the left gets their way because the doled out healthcare plan would mean longer and longer waiting lists. As it is, even people who have the Obamacare insurance are not always getting healthcare because so many don't accept the plans.

Where is that credible link that says more go without insurance today than before obamacare?

There is not a credible LINK....

lmao.gif

There isn't a LINK for Big Pharma writing laws either...

lmao.gif

Section 1333

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

Prove you don't suck trumps schlong.

Section 1333

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

Prove you don't have sex with animals

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

I've never had sex with you. Go back to rubbing those thighs together and create some heat.

From your link...

fiedhealth plans

I've never had sex with you. Go back to rubbing those thighs together and create some heat.
Yeah, that was real funny.

Yeah, that was real funny.

Hey man, that's what passes for 'comedy' among the butt-hurt libbies these days.

"Free market" healthcare assumes that some insurer will sell insurance to someone with cancer. ...

No it doesn't. Where did you get that idea?

That is so elementary that it does not even warrant a serious response. But, I will give you a hint. In the free market of automobiles, if Ford does not produce a pickup truck that meets your needs, you can always by a GMC instead.

And if GMC failed to meet your needs, would you then conclude it wasn't a free market? A free market makes no such assurances.

Come on, Black, you are stretching your point. The basis of a "free market' is that competitors produce lower prices and better quality. There is no insurance company in the US that is competing for cancer and heart disease victims. In short, there is no "free market" in health insurance.

Come on, Black, you are stretching your point. The basis of a "free market' is that competitors produce lower prices and better quality. There is no insurance company in the US that is competing for cancer and heart disease victims. In short, there is no "free market" in health insurance.

You don't have any idea what real health insurance is.

Health Insurance Is Illegal | Warren C. Gibson

'Health insurance is a crime. No, I’m not using a metaphor. I’m not saying it’s a mess, though it certainly is that. I’m saying it’s illegal to offer real health insurance in America. To see why, we need to understand what real insurance is and differentiate that from what we currently have.'

'Some lessons here are that genuine health insurance would offer enormous cost savings to ordinary people — and genuine benefits to policyholders. These plans would encourage thrift and consumer wisdom in health care planning, while discouraging the overconsumption that makes prepaid health care unaffordable.'

Some of you really should try to think beyond the radical left MSM Democrat pablum you consume on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back