Trump's First Executive Order

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
That's right. It's written and just awaiting his signature as soon as he's sworn in.

All orders from the executive office dated from January 20th, 2009 through January 19th, 2017 are hereby null and void, regardless and in spite of the consequences or hardships inflicted on the American people.

According to this story, Obama's furious.

Story @ BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Put His FIRST Executive Order In Writing And Obama Is FURIOUS! - A.M. Posts

I've seen posts on another forum that there's no proof of this - but it sure seems to be true.

This is total and utter BS. This "in spite of the consequences" is your first clue, this nonsense is your second clue "Whether it be protection of lands from environmental disaster...".

The left are LIARS they have to make up lies otherwise nobody would listen to the idiots.

That's right. It's written and just awaiting his signature as soon as he's sworn in.

All orders from the executive office dated from January 20th, 2009 through January 19th, 2017 are hereby null and void, regardless and in spite of the consequences or hardships inflicted on the American people.

Story @ BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Put His FIRST Executive Order In Writing And Obama Is FURIOUS! - A.M. Posts

I've seen posts on another forum that there's no proof of this - but it sure seems to be true.
"but it sure seems to be true"

ROTFLMAO

You trumpbots are hilarious. Hey, by the way, can you tell me why he never wears his Purple Heart? I know he said he always wanted one ---- without the having to earn it part of course.

Another example of the hypocrisy of longknife- posting crap from the internet and hand waving "its not my fault if its not true'

Forum List

Back