Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

My work heer is done, and I would like to thank "reasonable" for helping secure an even greater dim loss in 2018. Kudos to you sir!
Trump’s aides have warned him a “ blood bath “ is coming in Nov 2018

This dope thinks he knows more.

Poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage expands - CNNPolitics
/----/ Learn how to read polling information, you big Dope. Or maybe you do and hope no one catches on. The CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS December 14-17 among a random national sample of 1,001 adults reached on landlines or cellphones by a live interviewer. Results for the full sample have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.8 percentage points, it is larger for subgroups.
Random adult sampling is the least accurate method but is fast and inexpensive to do. Mostly used to create news headlines.
A polling expert!
Or thinks he is.
Doesn’t like it because it doesn’t give him the results he wants.
I’m sure Alex Jones or Hannity will give you what you want.

Coal waste IS polluting our rivers and streams you dumb SOB.

Where? The current source and link, please.
Morons still asking for links because he has no idea the horrors this prez is doing.
Fox News not covering it? lol
Just like that idiot Lil Mikey who constantly asks for links because he’s so uninformed.

Trump Signs Bill Allowing Big Coal to Pollute Streams
Any liberal idiot can make up a false headline. Show the wording of the bill, you fucking idiot!
If you click on the red link you actually get the story not just a headline genius.
And 8 sources aren’t good enough for you?
You DEPLORABLES are hilarious.

My work heer is done, and I would like to thank "reasonable" for helping secure an even greater dim loss in 2018. Kudos to you sir!
Trump’s aides have warned him a “ blood bath “ is coming in Nov 2018

This dope thinks he knows more.

Poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage expands - CNNPolitics
/----/ Learn how to read polling information, you big Dope. Or maybe you do and hope no one catches on. The CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS December 14-17 among a random national sample of 1,001 adults reached on landlines or cellphones by a live interviewer. Results for the full sample have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.8 percentage points, it is larger for subgroups.
Random adult sampling is the least accurate method but is fast and inexpensive to do. Mostly used to create news headlines.
A polling expert!
Or thinks he is.
Doesn’t like it because it doesn’t give him the results he wants.
I’m sure Alex Jones or Hannity will give you what you want.
You keep bringing up Alex Jones and Hannity. Are you really as insane as you appear? He's telling you how polls work and you make your self look even more stupid by posting your insane rants. lol! You cray.

Morons still asking for links because he has no idea the horrors this prez is doing.
Just like that idiot Lil Mikey who constantly asks for links because he’s so uninformed.

Any liberal idiot can make up a false headline. Show the wording of the bill, you fucking idiot!
If you click on the red link you actually get the story not just a headline genius.
Show me the bill. I don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of a liberal nitwit.

All your sources are nothing more than opinions like you have been told over and over. Why don't you stop lying?

Show me the bill. I don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of a liberal nitwit.
He's going to take his ball and go home soon.

The stock market has not gone up. It has crashed we are just in a delusion that the country has prospered. People have not gone back to work. It is a fabrication. More people are unemployed today than before the election. It's all a dream.

Let's go all in. It is not freezing. It is downright hot. There is no snow. Global warming is boiling the Great Lakes.

This is liberalism.

Trumps first year was the best we’ve seen from any president we’ve had in many years.
There’s no denying the progress we’ve seen.

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared
2018 will be a great year as Trump and his boyos and gurls are defanged.
Don’t want to get overconfident but ALL indicators show a blue wave.
A highly unpopular prez with the lowest approval rating in history.
A GOP congress that failed misterably with a health care bill.
Only one legislative accomplishment with the tax scam bill and that’s also highly unpopular by a 2-1 margin.
You have the Mueller Investigation where there probably will be more indictments and historically the opposition party usually does well in the midterm.
Trump’s aides have warned him “ be prepared for a blood bath.”.. so they’re aware of it too.
All indicators show sanity will prevail in Nov 18

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared
You know trump beat the globalist corporate crony republicans by saying he would bring jobs back home. That used to be a democratic thing. Maybe with a democratic house and senate trump will pass some common sense legislation.

Republican voters are so disappointed they aren’t showing up to the midterms. Same that happened to democrats in 2010. Hope and change?

Well has trump made America great again?

Trumps first year was the best we’ve seen from any president we’ve had in many years.
Obama had a much better first year. 7 legislative accomplishments to Trump’s one and economically also. You watch too much Fox News.

The stock market has not gone up. It has crashed we are just in a delusion that the country has prospered. People have not gone back to work. It is a fabrication. More people are unemployed today than before the election. It's all a dream.

Let's go all in. It is not freezing. It is downright hot. There is no snow. Global warming is boiling the Great Lakes.

This is liberalism.
And after watching an insane unproductive president and the enabling Congress more people said they’ll vote Democratic by 11-15 points.
But keep your hopes high. All the better when they’re crushed next year.

Reality is a bitch for the Trump cult.

Dow in the first 11 months:

- Obama: 29.9%
- Trump: 25.0%

S&P in the first 11 months:

- Obama: 36.9%
- Trump: 18.4%

The number of liberal opinions you present to us does not make any difference. You must present proof that the bill says the coal industry now has permission to pollute the water. That is your claim. Show us the bill, dufus! Perhaps you could just post the House number and the title of the bill. We can then read it for ourselves.

If I find the claimed permission in it, I will kiss your ass in public after giving you sufficient time to draw a crowd.

If it is not in the bill, you must eat crow in public...starting with the ass of it.

Bet?

I'm waiting!

Obama had a much better first year. 7 legislative accomplishments to Trump’s one and economically also. You watch too much Fox News.
Perhaps that's why Obama never (in 8 years) got us to 3% annual economic growth rate. Trump did it in less than 1.

Last edited:
Is this where I should remind you about the job gains and skyrocketing growth we’re now benefiting from? :)

5a41cd7c2100003e005f5d05.png

DOTARD VS. ROCKETMAN
Trump's first year has been beyond belief. Imagine what's coming next...

Go fetch it yourself you lazy Mfer.
Don’t know how to use google?
Funny this happened 10 months ago and you’re just finding out about it.
I provided 8 links on what this POS prez did.

Is this where I should remind you about the job gains and skyrocketing growth we’re now benefiting from? :)
Yes Fat man has been riding the Obama wave and thinks he created it. Isn’t that just like him.

Perhaps that's why Obama never (in 8 years) got us to 2% economic growth rate. Trump did it in less than 1.

With promises of deregulation and tax cuts for the rich - which he finally delivered. Any fool can boost the economy with such policies - but at what price later? I expect the next recession will be on par or worse than the Great Bush Recession.

Forum List

Back