Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

LOL, you really don’t know anything about handling classified information and documents. I held a security clearance my whole career. You really need to stop talking out of your ass.
Yet you don't seem to know that the VP has the same authority as the President when it comes to classified material.

Oh, no. They will figure out a lie to hide behind. These fuckers are corrupt to the core.
Yes, we have to stop thinking in terms of 'they can't do that, that'd be illegal!' They don't care, because they are the Justice Department and they know they are no more likely to prosecute themselves than Obama's wingman was.

Yet you don't seem to know that the VP has the same authority as the President when it comes to classified material.

And you are ignoring the classified docs he stole while he was a senator.

DURRRRRR

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You’ve yet to demonstrate any actual ability to discuss any actual topic even when invited to do so.

So you do what you asked me to do first. Go back through your posts and prove everything you said. Dude, if you can't even tell me what you're disagreeing with, at this point you're just being an ass. Go fuck yourself

To steal implies intent. You state it like a fact but have yet to show that is the case.

Wow, so you actually believe that Biden took home one classifed document after another after another, spread them around the house, and didn't know it.

You actually believe that, that Biden is so mentally incompetent he continually illegally takes documents, leaves them in his garage and around the house, and doesn't know he's doing that.

And you're arguing FOR Biden being fit to be President. Wow

So you do what you asked me to do first. Go back through your posts and prove everything you said. Dude, if you can't even tell me what you're disagreeing with, at this point you're just being an ass. Go fuck yourself
The other poster (whom you replied to favorably) claimed that Biden had used Garland to shut down an investigation into Hunter.

Do you believe that?

The other poster (whom you replied to favorably) claimed that Biden had used Garland to shut down an investigation into Hunter.

Do you believe that?

You have to show me the quote because I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't believe I ever said that

You have to show me the quote because I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't believe I ever said that
I asked a very simple question and you can’t answer it.

Forget I asked. I tried having a conversation but it’s clear that’s it what you want.

Forum List

Back