Trump’s GOP Primary Challengers Float Invoking The 25th Amendment

Now that's damn funny! No grounds to invoke it but they want to any way... Why is the RNC even allowing this BS? From RINO's who are posing as republicans to boot...

They should run as 3rd party candidates

They would get Democrat votes.

Speaking of 3rd party candidates, how pissed do you think Tulsi Gabbard is?
Irrelevant. Only far righties who get their news from talk radio know who she is.

I listen to POTUS and NPR on Sirius Radio, and I still know who she is...
Congrats. You are really into politics. Meanwhile the rest of America decides based on things like "WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO'S GOING TO PAY FOR IT" or "HOPE AND CHANGE."

Irrelevant. Only far righties who get their news from talk radio know who she is.

I listen to POTUS and NPR on Sirius Radio, and I still know who she is...
Congrats. You are really into politics. Meanwhile the rest of America decides based on things like "WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO'S GOING TO PAY FOR IT" or "HOPE AND CHANGE."

Building the wall is a waste of money seeing sooner or later a Democrat will win again and defund the maintenance of the wall...

We will be hoping for spare change if a recession does hit hard...

Hey, billy! You loved it when Walsh said "You lie" to Obama. Now when he says it tacitly to The Chosen One you get all addle-pated. Since he is Tea-party bred, I am skeptical, but I am going to listen to him and the Massachusetts guy to hear what they have to say.

Hey, billy! You loved it when Walsh said "You lie" to Obama. Now when he says it tacitly to The Chosen One you get all addle-pated. Since he is Tea-party bred, I am skeptical, but I am going to listen to him and the Massachusetts guy to hear what they have to say.

Ah, bullwinkle brings a big box of conflationary sugar! Where are the waffles?

Sometimes people are right, sometimes wrong. This is a classic case illustrating that very thing.

They have already said what they have to say. Their chances are akin to those of lab rats reaching old age.

Forum List

Back