Trump's Hero Bombs Humanitarian Workers

Yet the Clintonbots like G...

Did I mention logical fallacies in the Useful Idiot Kit?

(looks back a couple posts)

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

Fallacy of the excluded middle. You assume I am a "Clintonbot" because I am criticizing Putin. Fascinating.

Boy, if that isn't an acknowledgement that Trump's Chumps support the KGB thug, I don't know what is!

Did I also mention lies in the Useful Idiot Kit?

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

I have made my antipathy toward Clinton more than plain on this forum, idiot. You don't get to make up lies.

...ignore this:

On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset" and the Roman alphabet transliteration of the Russian Cyrillic alphabet word "peregruzka". It was intended that this would be the Russian word for "reset". Clinton explained that she wanted to reset relations between Russia and the United States. However, Lavrov, who is fluent in English, explained to Clinton that "перегрузка" actually means "overcharge". The two pressed the button anyway. Clinton explained that the American side meant it; they wanted a new era of better ties.[1][2]
Another logical fallacy! You're on a roll!

Tu Quoque. Or, as I like to say, don't be a Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger kind of guy.

Dude, everyone here knows who you are... and spare us your fucking retarded lines. You sound like some college freshman that just learned a new word or read a book his professor instructed him to read.

I've been pointing out the logical fallacies of you tards for years, dipshit.

Bottom line is the left cheered when Clinton sought to firm up ties with Russia.

Which has NOTHING to do with me, tu quoque boi.

Now that Trump has expressed a few sentiments about Putin, you and your fellow Hillary supporters are soiling yourselves. Calm down Nancy... nobody's buying your bullshit.
Here's another logical fallacy for you, tard: Argument from inertia. The mistaken bleef that the more you repeat a lie, the truer it becomes. I am not a Hillary supporter, no matter how many times you play at being Goebbels.

Fallacy of inertia tu quoque ba ba ba da doo!

You EXPECT the Democrats to kowtow to thugs. It's what they do.

What you don't expect is the Republicans to nominate someone who swallows more yards of commie cock than anyone else in history.

This is why I hate Trump more than I hate Clinton. If Clinton shits all over the Democratic party, that's GOOD for Republicans.

But Trump and his Chumps are shitting all over MY party, and so I hate them MUCH more.

Why? The GOP has done as much damage as the Democrats. This i why you're full-of-shit. If you support the GOP in its current state, you might as well support the Democrats, oh, wait.. never mind.
What makes you think I support the GOP in its current state? That's an AMAZING assumption on your part, especially considering how often I have lambasted the GOP for allowing themselves to be hijacked by retards, liars, bigots, hypocrites, racists, and psychopaths.

Any more stupid mistakes you care to make today?

You really are worked up today!!!

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

Fallacy of the excluded middle. You assume I am a "Clintonbot" because I am criticizing Putin. Fascinating.

Boy, if that isn't an acknowledgement that Trump's Chumps support the KGB thug, I don't know what is!

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

I have made my antipathy toward Clinton more than plain on this forum, idiot. You don't get to make up lies.

...ignore this:

On 6 March 2009 in Geneva, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a red button with the English word "reset" and the Roman alphabet transliteration of the Russian Cyrillic alphabet word "peregruzka". It was intended that this would be the Russian word for "reset". Clinton explained that she wanted to reset relations between Russia and the United States. However, Lavrov, who is fluent in English, explained to Clinton that "перегрузка" actually means "overcharge". The two pressed the button anyway. Clinton explained that the American side meant it; they wanted a new era of better ties.[1][2]

Tu Quoque. Or, as I like to say, don't be a Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger kind of guy.

Dude, everyone here knows who you are... and spare us your fucking retarded lines. You sound like some college freshman that just learned a new word or read a book his professor instructed him to read.

Bottom line is the left cheered when Clinton sought to firm up ties with Russia.

Now that Trump has expressed a few sentiments about Putin, you and your fellow Hillary supporters are soiling yourselves. Calm down Nancy... nobody's buying your bullshit.
Here's another logical fallacy for you, tard: Argument from inertia. The mistaken bleef that the more you repeat a lie, the truer it becomes. I am not a Hillary supporter, no matter how many times you play at being Goebbels.

Yes, don't let logic get in your way, tard.

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

...ignore this:

Yes, don't let logic get in your way, tard.

You? Logic? You're just a silly little purveyor of fancy words. Nothing more.

When he's not busy deliberately bombing hospitals, Putin takes time out to bomb aid convoys in Syria.

Trump's Chumps translate this to, "Putin's kicking ISIS ass!"

US blames Russia after UN aid convoy in Syria targeted by air attack

The attack on the convoy, made up of Syrian Red Crescent trucks carrying UN-supplied food, was reported to have killed at least 12 people and destroyed 18 trucks laden with food intended for tens of thousands of people cut off by the war in a rural area west of Aleppo city.

Aid officials said it was hit from the air while unloading food at a warehouse in opposition controlled Urem al-Kubra. Early reports suggested most of the dead were Syrian Red Crescent drivers.

Stephen O’Brien, the UN’s emergency relief coordinator, said that the convoy had been clearly marked and its route had been provided to all parties to the conflict.
Stfu! It was all part of the Kerry cease fire plan....check the fine print...

If a person goes to North Carolina and buys some cigarettes and then smuggles them into New York City, does that mean Andrew Cuomo or the State of New York is buying illegal cigarettes from the crooks in NC?

If you are as stupid as TNHarley, it does.

Just so with Turkey. The people buying oil from ISIS were smugglers, not the Turkish government.

TNHarley don't know a diddly shit and keep kissing his idol Putin thug like an angel.

ISIS Bomb Paris, the worst attack on France since WWII.

Barry has been protecting the ISIS Black market Oil Production, which financed half of it's terrorist attacks...to include the attack on Paris.

Instead of JOINING the French and Russians in attacking the ISIS Black market oil program in retaliation for the attack on Paris ,Obama instead orders the US military to treasonously drop pamphlets warning the terrorists that an attack is imminent.

:wtf:

Why do you always lie?

Yeah, cuz the U.S. never bombs and kills civilians. Man, most Americans really are such low-information sheep. They only obsess over American Government/Corporate Media Bullshite. The fact is, no other country on earth bombs and kills more innocents than the U.S. does. No American has the right to cast stones.

Dude there are other independent media, Russian media, middle eastern media...... Yet you cannot provide a single link to prove your bullshit.

When he's not busy deliberately bombing hospitals, Putin takes time out to bomb aid convoys in Syria.

The attack on the convoy, made up of Syrian Red Crescent trucks carrying UN-supplied food, was reported to have killed at least 12 people and destroyed 18 trucks laden with food intended for tens of thousands of people cut off by the war in a rural area west of Aleppo city.

Aid officials said it was hit from the air while unloading food at a warehouse in opposition controlled Urem al-Kubra. Early reports suggested most of the dead were Syrian Red Crescent drivers.

Stephen O’Brien, the UN’s emergency relief coordinator, said that the convoy had been clearly marked and its route had been provided to all parties to the conflict.
image.jpeg

State Department:
"Look, we reject outright the premise that the Turkish Government is in league with ISIL to smuggle oil across its borders, and we frankly see no evidence – none – to support such an accusation."

So much for the useful idiot's claim the State Department acknowledged his delusion.

they admitted the oil was there. You have to be a complete dumbfuck to think they didn't know millions of gallons of oil was crossing their border. COMPLETE dumbfuck

Is this means you are not an American?

Ummmm.... it was us that bombed them silly person. Which rock were you hiding under when we said WE were sorry?

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

Why, yes. Yes, I did!

...ignore this:

Lol you dumbass. You assume I liked putin because I think our government are a bunch of fuck ups.
Again, PLEASE, get your head out of your ass.

It doesn't matter you dumbfuck this is our government the USA...... yet you support Putin and Assad murdering civilians. You are an ignorant moron. Why don't you move to Russia piece of shit.

Is this the same "U.S" that blamed Assad for chemical attacks that were actually done by CIAl-qeada????
No this is the same "U.S." which hired extraterrestrial Jews to destroy the World Trade Center.

Nah, they did it themselves....no "extras" were required......
I distinctly recall you announcing, with much drama and fanfare, you were leaving this forum because no one was buying your conspiracy theory bullshit.

No drama, no fanfare. I was simply trying to alert the masses to the shit storm that is heading towards us of Biblical proportions unless the masses pull their heads out of their asses. I was hit with a sudden case of "burn out" with the feeling of "why do I bother?" I got private e-mails every day from those that agree (and even those that don't ) to take a break from posting but that they like what I post. I know what I am posting about and I am trying to give people the benefit of the things I have spent thousands of hours looking into. I can honestly say that I don't have any dislike for any poster here except maybe Karla_Klunt...don't think I could ever warm up to her even if we were cremated together. BTW, did you look up "Operation Gladio"? Operation Northwoods? MK-Ultra? The radiation experiments on unaware US citizens? Please tell me again as to how "pristine" USA.INC really is......

Why don't you stop your conspiracy bullshit and start talking some common sense?

Yeah, cuz the U.S. never bombs and kills civilians. Man, most Americans really are such low-information sheep. They only obsess over American Government/Corporate Media Bullshite. The fact is, no other country on earth bombs and kills more innocents than the U.S. does. No American has the right to cast stones.

Dude there are other independent media, Russian media, middle eastern media...... Yet you cannot provide a single link to prove your bullshit.

Prove what? That the US doesn't bomb & kill Civilians? I could provide several examples of the US 'accidentally' bombing & killing people. It happens all the time. It's just that most Americans live in denial over it. They're only exposed to corrupt American Government/Corporate Media propaganda. It's Interesting how it's always just an innocent 'mistake' or 'accident' when the US slaughters innocents. But God forbid any other country does it. The US is the first one to hop up on its high horse to condemn.

The reality is, we shouldn't have interfered with Syria's Civil War. We shouldn't have funded, armed, and trained brutal Islamist groups like ISIS. The American People should be ashamed of what their Government has done to the Middle East. But they're not. They're actually proud of it. They're just brainwashed braindead cattle. Americans are the last folks on earth who should be casting stones on issues like this. They no longer have credibility.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back