Trumps hiring of Ivanka,his dtr, and SIL Kushner not only looks

if she lied about it i am sure the dems would be all over her for lying,,,
as for you,,I dont think you can tell me how manys times youve jacked off in the last 3 hrs,,,

'if she lied about it i am sure the dems would be all over her for lying,,,'

the DEFENSE team straight out lied about not allowing (R)s in the inquiry hearing & the DEFENSE team straight up lied when they said donny wasn't able to participate in the hearings either - so um, yaaaaaaaaaa............ chances are very good pam bondi lied.

thanx for confirming you thought trump's team was the 'prosecution'.

you stupid fuck.

' as for you,,I dont think you can tell me how manys times youve jacked off in the last 3 hrs,,, '

& you are completely outa CONtrol, snowflake. come back when you have anything intelligent to say - HA! who am i kidding, it's obvious that could never happen cause donny loves the poorly educated long time.

you must be lazy as fuck too, cause one simple click & you would have known i am female; so that 'jacking off' part of yer reply shows there's no sunlight in the deepest recess' in the basket you dwell.

is it possible for you to stay focused on one subject other than jerking off to golden girls reruns???

when you can get back to me,,,

i am focused on what you say in yer replies & responding di-rectly to them. the rest just shows what kind of base donny has. ya can't rub 2 brain cells together.

I hear there was a golden girls marathon on,,,man I bet your hands are sticky,,,

lol - you have nothing to debate.

you lose. i win. ha ha

ha.

now show the class some more of yer 'special' brand of trumpanzee.

I hope you have some baby wipes and those plastic things on your furniture,,,

Beating on the x vice presidents son who does not work for our government, is just throwing mud at the wall with the hope that some of the mud will get on Biden, same old negative posturing in the hopes of causing voter loss due to negative nonsense, don't be lazy, find some political actions to be unhappy about. not personal smears.
PS. every one who can try's & get a job for their children, what's not ok, Trump has given his family major roles in our government that they have zero qualifications for.

Biden had not outed himself back then. He was too busy cheating the Chinese.

And again you're lying. Everyone knew about Hunter Biden's job, and Joe Biden firing the prosecutor. There was nothing secret nor nefarious but any of it.
Biden is a traitor and an international extortionist and every country in the United Nations knows about his extortion but you. You're the lying liar madam. You have to call yourself a dragon, but your word is like a powderpuff, except more worthless. <burp>

looks like ivanka is sleeping with the chinese.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

HANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
[...]
You're hiding something.

looks like ivanka is sleeping with the chinese.

By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

HANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
[...]
You're hiding something.

i am? by all means - do tell.... :popcorn:

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Why because Joe Biden was not a political rival of tramp!!
Biden didn't slip up and get caught on a live stream confessing to the crime until 2018.

I love Ivanka
7ef9a6155410619dee646a6f0a94ad2b.jpg

And again you're lying. Everyone knew about Hunter Biden's job, and Joe Biden firing the prosecutor. There was nothing secret nor nefarious but any of it.
Biden is a traitor and an international extortionist and every country in the United Nations knows about his extortion but you. You're the lying liar madam. You have to call yourself a dragon, but your word is like a powderpuff, except more worthless. <burp>

Biden was a hero when he got rid of that prosecutor. Only a lying Russian slime thinks otherwise.

When your re-election strategy is to lie about and falsely smear your opponent, it shows that you have no record to run on and no policies to sell. And you have no character.

It also shows that you think the electorate is stupid enough to believe your lies. The American people know Biden is a decent man, and that Trump is a lying crook.

When Jonni Ernst said the hoped the Iowa voters were watching this slander, it proved that Trump is now using the impeachment trial to do what the Ukrainians would not: lie about and slander Joe Biden.

The burning question is, why are YOU promoting Russian conspiracy theories and propaganda? Why are YOU pushing Putin’s lies?

Forum List

Back