Trumps hiring of Ivanka,his dtr, and SIL Kushner not only looks

there ya go off on another subject again,,,

since youre going to do it let me return the favor

this is a detailed timeline of hunter bidens activities in ukraine and burisma,,its being entered into government records so I imagine its all factual or close to it,,,

oh for christ sake - you know she doesn't have any credibility either...

bondi took a $25,000 donation from the (now shut down) trump foundation in exchange for not pursuing the fraudulent trump university lawsuit.

donny ended up paying a $2500 fine in the scheme.

The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal
November 4, 2016 — In March 2016, CREW discovered that the Trump Foundation had broken the law by giving an illegal $25,000 contribution to a political group supporting Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Charitable foundations like the Trump Foundation are not allowed to engage in politics. Even more problematic was the fact that the contribution was given as Bondi’s office was deciding whether to take legal action related to Trump University. This would set off an investigation which would lead to one of the biggest stories of the year. Here’s how it went down:
The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal - CREW

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

^^^ & there it is. the go to reply when there isn't anything they can argue.

if youre going to go with character assassinations that leaves out every democrat for the last 50 yrs,,,

still got nuthin' 'eh? thanx for playing. btw - i'm not a (D), so there you have it.

what I got is that YOU instead of refuting the message decided to attack the messenger,,,

oh for christ sake - you know she doesn't have any credibility either...

bondi took a $25,000 donation from the (now shut down) trump foundation in exchange for not pursuing the fraudulent trump university lawsuit.

donny ended up paying a $2500 fine in the scheme.

The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal
November 4, 2016 — In March 2016, CREW discovered that the Trump Foundation had broken the law by giving an illegal $25,000 contribution to a political group supporting Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Charitable foundations like the Trump Foundation are not allowed to engage in politics. Even more problematic was the fact that the contribution was given as Bondi’s office was deciding whether to take legal action related to Trump University. This would set off an investigation which would lead to one of the biggest stories of the year. Here’s how it went down:
The Trump Foundation-Pam Bondi Scandal - CREW

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

if youre going to go with character assassinations that leaves out every democrat for the last 50 yrs,,,

still got nuthin' 'eh? thanx for playing. btw - i'm not a (D), so there you have it.

what I got is that YOU instead of refuting the message decided to attack the messenger,,,

i attacked no messenger. i gave you solid links that refuted everything you laid out.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

i attacked no messenger. i gave you solid links that refuted everything you laid out.

no you didnt,,,

no you didnt,,,

sure did. but i don't expect you to come outa that basket long enough to breathe fresh air & become educated. now was that an attack? not if it's the truth.

no you didnt,,,

sure did. but i don't expect you to come outa that basket long enough to breathe fresh air & become educated. now was that an attack? not if it's the truth.

all I did was post a video,,I didnt say anything for you to educate me on,,,

no you didnt,,,

you posted a video of a lawyer who has a clear CONflict of interest & shouldn't even be there--- let alone one that has any credibility. you cannot make a case with a non starter.

btw - trump is on trial. not joe biden or hunter biden. & the other female lawyer that was on earlier was all about defending guliani - who also is not on trial.

they really aren't doing & saying much if you look past the pablum.

case closed.

no you didnt,,,

you posted a video of a lawyer who has a clear CONflict of interest & shouldn't even be there--- let alone one that has any credibility. you cannot make a case with a non starter.

btw - trump is on trial. not joe biden or hunter biden. & the other female lawyer that was on earlier was all about defending guliani - who also is not on trial.

case closed.

the bidens were mentioned over 400 times by the prosecution,,,they are very relevant,,,

no you didnt,,,

case closed.

the bidens were mentioned over 400 times by the prosecution,,,they are very relevant,,,

you mean by the house managers? over 400x 'eh? you sure? where's the link? & while you're at it, please underline all the relevance that they put in context for the benefit of the trial m'k?

no you didnt,,,

case closed.

you mean by the house managers? over 400x 'eh? you sure? where's the link? & while you're at it, please underline all the relevance that they put in context for the benefit of the trial m'k?

its all in the video you stupid fuck,,,

case closed.

um... trump's 'team' is the defense. the house managers are the prosecution.

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

case closed.

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

case closed.

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

why did you say otherwise then? cause you were wrong. & stupid.

ha

ha

ha.

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

ha

ha

ha.

otherwise what???

and wrong about what?? I didnt say anything,,,

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Why because Joe Biden was not a political rival of tramp!!
You can thank Schitt and Nadler for the ass kicking you idiots are now getting. The democrat managers mentioned the Bidens ~400 times in the 21+ hours they spoke! lol
Tycho Bolton is kicking trump ass ....he's got him by the short hairs

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

ha

ha

ha.

otherwise what???

you said the prosecution mentioned the bidens 400x? i watched the first 24 hrs of the house managers. they didn't mention them that many times. & since the video was pam bondi - & she's on the defense team not the prosecution... i thought you meant them. you weren't talking about his lawyers?

even if you weren't, you were wrong with the 400x part.

Last edited:

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

ha

ha

ha.

otherwise what???

you said the prosecution mentioned the bidens 400x? i watched the first 24 hrs of the house managers. they didn't mention them that many times. & since the video was pam bondi - & she's on the defense team not the prosecution... i thought you meant them. you weren't talking about his lawyers?

NO i WASNT wrong,,,

'stupid fuck'?

lol... ^^^ triggered.

DUH!!!

ha

ha

ha.

otherwise what???

NO i WASNT wrong,,,

400x? sorry - i'm not buying it. i don't think it was anywhere close to that. like i said i watched it all, beginning to end.

ha

ha

ha.

otherwise what???

NO i WASNT wrong,,,

400x? sorry - i'm not buying it. i don't think it was anywhere close to that. like i said i watched it all, beginning to end.

if she lied about it i am sure the dems would be all over her for lying,,,
as for you,,I dont think you can tell me how manys times youve jacked off in the last 3 hrs,,,

nepotistic and nefarious and still is. Pam Bondi has the nerve to say Hunter Biden looked nefarious and nepotistic ,

but the republicans who had control of the house for 6 years and the senate since 2015 (4 years) and a Potus in their party for 2 years never brought it up.

and I wonder WHY Not?

Why because Joe Biden was not a political rival of tramp!!

..... wow.....you Penislope always put a smile on my face! :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back