Trump’s hole-in-one

I already did. But that’s my own opinion. I’m giving you the survey of 9000 other people to prove to you there’s reason to not trust it.
The article you cited specifically praises the nuances of their ratings. The fact that they also say they “lean left” seems to be based on the authors’ biases, not snopes. They don’t just say good and bad and don’t just debunk things considered anti-left.

Snopes-Fact check ratings

The article you cited specifically praises the nuances of their ratings. The fact that they also say they “lean left” seems to be based on the authors’ biases, not snopes. They don’t just say good and bad and don’t just debunk things considered anti-left.

Snopes-Fact check ratings
Ok and that’s your opinion. If they have good ratings, doesn’t mean it doesn’t lean left. I don’t trust any “fact-checker” that leans any which way.

Ok and that’s your opinion. If they have good ratings, doesn’t mean it doesn’t lean left. I don’t trust any “fact-checker” that leans any which way.
That’s BS, because a fact is neither right nor left. From what I’ve seen, the objections seem to concern inconvenient facts and not the actual analysis of said facts. So, when they debunk a story about Trump, does that mean the story was really true? That seems to be the way the logic of the snopes-haters leads.

Lol and I ALWAYS rely on Snopes for facts. /sarc
Yes, I know what you mean, but I have no evidence he didn't make that shot, so I give it too him. The man plays a hell of a lot of golf. It stands to reason, he might get lucky sooner or later.
It was a 5 iron shot. I am quite possibly the shittiest golfer you have ever talked to, but a 5 iron was the safest, straightest flying club in my bag. I was so shitty swinging the woods, if I was actually trying for a low score, I would actually adjust my stance and address the ball in excess of 45 degree left of the green if I had the distance to keep it out of the trees.

I thought this statement Trump put out a week or so ago was really funny. I’m dying to see how many people it triggers.

the difference between this claim, and Biden's claim that he used to drive a truck, is that with Trump's claim there are witnesses....

That’s BS, because a fact is neither right nor left. From what I’ve seen, the objections seem to concern inconvenient facts and not the actual analysis of said facts. So, when they debunk a story about Trump, does that mean the story was really true? That seems to be the way the logic of the snopes-haters leads.
So what about fact-checking satirical website Babylon Bee? And why do they always cite a news source when fact-checking?

Snopes says it is unproven, but does note that witnesses do say it happened.
So, absent evidence to the contrary, that would be proven. Right?

I mean I really don't give a shit one way or another, but uncontroverted statements from witnesses tends to prove that it's true, correct? And there's no reason to believe that those witnesses are lying is there?

So, absent evidence to the contrary, that would be proven. Right?

I mean I really don't give a shit one way or another, but uncontroverted statements from witnesses tends to prove that it's true, correct? And there's no reason to believe that those witnesses are lying is there?
Yep. That is how I look at it. Sure there are reasons to think they may lie, but again, no evidence to prove they lied, and who cares? You know I don't like the guy, and I don't even care. Nobody is claiming skill or repeatable ability. It was a fluke, no more, no less. The guy teed off at a hole, a minimum of 5,202 times, just while in office and has been golfing all his life. Sounds completely possible.

Plus he rides the cart on the greens. Big no-no in golf, but since he owned the courses no one said anything. Golf is big on being strict with its rules, so that just goes to show his entitlement, thinking rules don’t apply to him.
Yes, that's awful. Not at all like Democrat Congresscritters making millions off insider trading.

Forum List

Back