Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Moonglow with his mooning cartoon at the end of every post. Every man I ever knew grew out of that childish phase by 7th grade.
They just Troll. Some are spooks trying to get you to say illegal shit. They are quite Pathetic. But so is the DNC

So. I reply to you sometimes. Still think you sre a left wing wanker. Show me on this doll where Trump Hurt you Moonbat? Bless your wityle Heart

All Trump and his worshipers like you do for me is provide endless entertainment.

And you support a man so demented he can’t even put on a jacket without his caretaker, Jill, assisting him. As a result, the communists have him so manipulated that he’s destroying America, and American lives.
We`re well into the 21st century and you`re still searching under your bed for commies? I`d say you have no faith in Capitalism. The demented one knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and we don`t have a national park called Yo Semite. That`s all. Go back to your Clorox and Lysol cocktail.

We`re well into the 21st century and you`re still searching under your bed for commies? I`d say you have no faith in Capitalism. The demented one knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and we don`t have a national park called Yo Semite. That`s all. Go back to your Clorox and Lysol cocktail.
She isnt searching. She found one. You.

34e37f3538140e634ef75bf6f058364a72ee705568c71f02573ebd3602e8999e_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back