Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better tell your fellow Nazi Leech - he swears that no one knows what is in the warrant.

In reality, he's just too stupid to grasp the talking points from the hate sites that program him.

We don't know what was in the application Garland sent to his hand selected judge, Epstein's lawyer. We know exactly what was in the warrant.

Oh well, Leech isn't a Nazi because he's smart...
Trump can release it anytime he wishes. Until he does, you know nothing.

America IS PISSED. And i gotta say.....Democrats....THAT was a bonehead move. See...the trouble is..you don't think past the end of your nose. You thought it would be a good idea to raid Trump Mar A Lago...and all you did was to make him stronger. BONE. HEAD.

1660156400745.png

oh...and thanks.

Attachments

• 1660156489069.png
    1660156489069.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 10
I keep hearing about all these crimes that President Trump has committed but i've not seen anything specifically...especially out of his accusers. I really don't expect to either. The left thinks it has becomes. "HE HAS COMMITTED MULTIPLE CRIMES".

Judge...'OKAY>.LOCK HIM UP.' Don't work like that boys.

Except that this 2020 election WAS actually stolen and NOW...the left has to harangue President Trump in order to shut him up.
But then...you still gotta deal with us. OH..is that the reason for 87000 new irs agents with guns and 5million rounds?? well. I bet it is. I'd be careful if i were a lefty cause you see how that hate crime has played out. It's mostly lefties that get caught in hate crimes. Still...you let them go and put evil conservative/evil white/evil christians in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back