Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

There is no such thing as the perfect candidate Republicans and Democrats both vote for lowlifes. I suspect third party candidates are lowlifes as well we just don’t hear about them because they don’t get the media scrutiny Republicans and Democrats do.
who cares?

TRUMP did good things for this country... excellent things.. things no other R or D bothered to do b4 him

You used quotations as if you were quoting people. Something any Jr high school student knows is not truthful.
So you don’t know the difference between a direct quote and paraphrasing a narrative?

Yikes. I’d try to apply a little more brain power here if I were you..

if you are the kind who doesn't give a damn about truth, reality, real, not fake news... and don't believe in searching things out --- all the information I could give on what Trump did would do NO good at all

and you are the kind.. that we know

pp-10.jpg

You make a bold claim and then deflect?

I am all ears, tell us what a real Christian is

Jesus tells us we will know a real Christian by their fruit (aka actions and words).

If all the post where people proclaimed they were Christians were taken away, would anyone reading this site be able to tell the difference between them and the rest of the board?

if you are the kind who doesn't give a damn about truth, reality, real, not fake news... and don't believe in searching things out --- all the information I could give on what Trump did would do NO good at all

and you are the kind.. that we know
I see you have nothing.

Voting for the same people that are driving the country off the cliff is not "doing something"
Reducing / minimizing the damage being done is in-fact “doing something”
I can sleep at night knowing the coming issues with our ever growing debt had nothing to do with me.
Oh but it did….you had an opportunity to help minimize the debt but instead you did nothing…it did have to do with you.

Well, then - you've proven that the best course of action is to continue voting for shitty candidates. To make a difference. A real winning strategy. If your goal is to elect shitty leaders.

Dumbass.
watch this folks, the fence-sitters can NEVER answer these simple questions)
I’m curious…what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies can third party politicians pitch that would get you fence-sitters all giddy….AND can those policies be sold to this new American populous you’ve recruited?

Can fence-sitting LibTarians sell all the compartmentalized factions they’ve created on the ideas of smaller government, less spending and no borders?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, the barely Americans embracing such ideals….don’t they only vote on social/cultural issues and free shit?

I welcome Golfing Gator pknopp gipper and all fence-sitters to take a stab at this.

Animals are smarter than people who voted for Biden. Animals would never let the weakest one lead them.

Forum List

Back