Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

watch this folks, the fence-sitters can NEVER answer these simple questions)
I’m curious…what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies can third party politicians pitch that would get you fence-sitters all giddy….AND can those policies be sold to this new American populous you’ve recruited?

Can fence-sitting LibTarians sell all the compartmentalized factions they’ve created on the ideas of smaller government, less spending and no borders?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, the barely Americans embracing such ideals….don’t they only vote on social/cultural issues and free shit?

I welcome Golfing Gator pknopp gipper and all fence-sitters to take a stab at this.
Jesus that’s dumb.

How about we end the wars, bring ALL the troops and intelligence personnel home, close the pentagon, disband the joint chiefs, cut the War Department by 90%, terminate the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, etc…. Eliminate the two criminal parties. Public funding of campaigns and implement term limits. There’s more but that’s start.

Dumbass

I think anyone who thinks god chose Trump, the liar n chief, to lead Christians, is bonkers! :eek-52:

Satan is the father of all lies, chronic and perpetual liars are his spawn, is what I was taught!

Jesus that’s dumb.

How about we end the wars, bring ALL the troops and intelligence personnel home, close the pentagon, disband the joint chiefs, cut the War Department by 90%, terminate the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, etc…. Eliminate the two criminal parties. Public funding of campaigns and implement term limits. There’s more but that’s start.

Dumbass
Hahaha….”how about we become as pussified as Canada”
Is that what you just said?

I don't know how Trump's supporters are able to compartmentalize their brains to the point of schizophrenia.

"We are a Christian nation", they say.

Then, when Trump's depravity is pointed out to them, they say, "We aren't electing a pope."

donny has had a loooooong history of depravity.
LOL!! You and I have different definitions of "depravity"
Hint: Enjoying sex with a beautiful woman is wonderful, not "depraved".

Depravity is defined as:
depraved
dĭ-prāvd′

adjective​

1. Morally corrupt; perverted.
  2. Describing a person or action that is perverted or extremely wrong in a moral sense.
So if you call sex with Stormy or Karen McDougal "perverted' you and I are on different planets.

I don't know how Trump's supporters are able to compartmentalize their brains to the point of schizophrenia.

Then, when Trump's depravity is pointed out to them, they say, "We aren't electing a pope."
Christian nations need a leader of a nation and not a Pastor….
Are you seriously confused?

watch this folks, the fence-sitters can NEVER answer these simple questions)
I’m curious…what VIABLE / SUSTAINABLE policies can third party politicians pitch that would get you fence-sitters all giddy….AND can those policies be sold to this new American populous you’ve recruited?

Can fence-sitting LibTarians sell all the compartmentalized factions they’ve created on the ideas of smaller government, less spending and no borders?
Do you really see desperate minorities, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, the barely Americans embracing such ideals….don’t they only vote on social/cultural issues and free shit?

I welcome Golfing Gator pknopp gipper and all fence-sitters to take a stab at this.
You know what would get me giddy enough to return to the GOP?

First, all the Trump lickspittles will have to die or retire.

Second, the GOP would have to start actually following their principles instead of paying lip service to them.

Christian nations need a leader of a nation and not a Pastor….
Are you seriously confused?
Like I said earlier. One of the most evil things Trump has achieved is to convince the GOP that moral character no longer has a place in politics.

So all those schizo "we are a Christian nation" dipshits can just fuck off.

So you don’t know the difference between a direct quote and paraphrasing a narrative?

Yikes. I’d try to apply a little more brain power here if I were you..
You use quotation marks for a quote. Or you state you are paraphrasing.

Here you go again…lying. You’re genetically incapable of telling the truth

Maybe you don't know the difference between great sex with a beautiful woman. or the perverted sex that democrats like?

You know what would get me giddy enough to return to the GOP?

First, all the Trump lickspittles will have to die or retire.

Second, the GOP would have to start actually following their principles instead of paying lip service to them.
Hahaha….sure, we believe you.
Look….NOBODY here is further left than you are…NOBODY here believes you’d ever vote for ‘GOP principles’.

God ordains all rulers. You should know that.
So GOD ordained Hitler? And ordained Biden and Obama and Clinton an FDR etc.....? If you believe that, maybe you should tell your fellow conservatives that...as they spend 24/7 trashing them.....

Forum List

Back