Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

God is sovereign, so nothing happens outside of His control. In some cases He allows, if not picks. Yes, I understand that means He allowed Hitler and Stalin. Humanity's sin can surely be deeply grievous.
You were doing so well, until you said "nothing happens outside of his control".
He doesn't control everything, he sees everything. We have "free will".
Yet miracles do happen occasionally. Just sayin'.

LOL. And now you're down to posting videos. What's next, cartoons or gifs?

To call you an idiot was unfortunatelly an understatement from me. Meister Eckhart lived in the darkest dark age (English language) or in the highest middle age (German language). If you read this 20 quotes from him then you will have the feeling this very wise man lives just simple now some few houses near.

Here is your "cartoon" again:

Last edited:
God is sovereign, so nothing happens outside of His control. In some cases He allows, if not picks. Yes, I understand that means He allowed Hitler and Stalin. Humanity's sin can surely be deeply grievous.
Absolutely. I believe that God gave people free will, knowing fully well that it would lead to Stalin and Hitler. All part of His plan that we don’t fully understand. By that valid reasoning, God picked Biden and Pelosi also.

I think what makes Democrats think they have grounds to criticize Christians for saying that “God picked Trump,” is that it implies that God picked Trump to carry out His will, unlike God allowing Hitler and Stalin, and Pelosi.

I believe it is entirely possible that God picked Trump to allow people to respond to an extremely sinful man who becomes a positive force for good. But as a mere man myself, I can only guess at God’s motivations.

To call you an idiot was unfortunatelly an understatement from me. Meister Eckhart lived in the darkest dark age (English language) or in the highest middle age (German language). If you read this 20 quotes from him then you will have the feeling this very wise man lives just simple now some few houses near.

Here is your "cartoon" again:

I don't need a cartoon to teach me that murder is immoral. However, I do realize that there are many who just can't fathom how murder is immoral, even when their very own churches tell them it is. Churches aside, do you believe that we should have laws that murder is against the law?

So what? Whom helps this - whom not helps this?

One momnet please. Who forced a woman who likes to do an abortion to bear her child and bring it afterwards into an orphanage? What do I have to understand concrete in your masses of empty phrases?

Hmm. What a luck that you have "moral". This makes everything "clear" for you. But is it clear?

That's perfect bullshit - nothing else. An ideology is a closed system of thoughts which nobody is able to criticize from a position which is outside from this ideology. Seen from my Catholic point of view the Christian religion is transparent and everyone - not only a Catholic - is able to criticize us.

Science is normally an open empirical system basing on logic (reason) and facts (reality). It has nothing to do with ideology.

... hmmm ... like for example "Immoral are always the others" in analogy to Satre who said "The hell are always the others"?

English (and Prussian) societies and sexuality is a very strange "protestant" theme for a Catholic German like me who knows we all came to Earth naked and in the end we all will go home naked.

Sexuality is part of biology, part of psychology, part of sociology, part of spirituality and so on. So there exist many reasons to teach something about sexuality.

Someone attacked her husband with a weapon, I heard. I hope this damned asshole is in prison now.

I do not know Mrs. vice president Kamala Harris but in the moment I have the prejudice that only people who are dumb as a brick call her to be dumb as a brick. Shall I say "sorry" now for this prejudice? Whatever. I hope she will do a very good job whenever it is necessary to do so. And god might help her - whether she believes in him or not.
1. Abortions being controlled by each State helps the people of each state. If a state is "pro-life" they can ban or restrict abortions, if a state is "pro-choice", they can make access to abortions easy.

2. No woman is "forced" to have her baby, she is free to travel to a pro-choice state to have an abortion. If a woman can't care for her baby I believe she can take it to an orphanage for adoption.

3. Afghanistan chose their fate.

4. I don't know if you saw the movie "Spotlight", but it was very critical of the US Catholic Church. My personal bitch with the bible is the book of Deuteronomy. I believe it should be dropped. Better yet, drop the superseded "Old Testament" altogether. One more is birth control. Not many Catholics don't use it even though the Church says we shouldn't.

5. I wasn't calling science an ideology, I was comparing religion to an ideology.

6. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"

7. We disagree about teaching sexuality in elementary schools, before the kids hit puberty. Democrats are pushing their gay agenda by forcing kids to read books like "Gender Queer". Its not about teaching normal biological sexuality, its about deviate sexuality and sex changes.

8. Kamala Harris is a joke. The democrats won't nominate her in 2024 even though she is next in line, "heir apparent" to Joe Biden.

You wouldn't know a real Christian if they bit you in the ass.
donald-trump-bible-st-johns-church-christians-jpg.jpg

The former 1 term screw up cannot give you 1 verse from his favorite book!

I'm a real Christian dumbass. I know the score. I see what the democrat's real agenda is.
Your childish arguments about Trump's past doesn't compare to the democrat "Liberal World Order" agenda items:

From their MSM propaganda networks
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents "domestic terrorists"
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics "domestic terrorists"
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY

Did I miss any?

Good luck comparing Trump's past to the democrat policy nightmare

If you were an actual Christian ✝️ there is no way in hell you would or could support the former 1 term screw up!

If you were an actual Christian ✝️ there is no way in hell you would or could support the former 1 term screw up!
I am a real Christian dumbass. I know the score. I see what the democrat's real agenda is.
Your childish arguments about Trump's past don't compare to the decadent democrat "Liberal World Order" agenda items:

to their drug culture

Did I miss any?

I am a real Christian dumbass. I know the score. I see what the democrat's real agenda is.
Your childish arguments about Trump's past don't compare to the decadent democrat "Liberal World Order" agenda items:

to their drug culture

Did I miss any?
You really didn’t provide any specifics did you?

to their drug culture

Did I miss any?

No real Christian could or would prop up the former 1 term screw up!

Yup I know. There is no end to the way they will contort themselves for the former 1 term screw up!

The thing is Trump knew he was speaking in front of a bunch of evangelicals
You would think he would anticipate being asked about a Bible verse

His staff could have prepared a short appropriate verse he could memorize

But Trump refuses to prepare for anything

;YN Y
1. Abortions being controlled by each State helps the people of each state. If a state is "pro-life" they can ban or restrict abortions, if a state is "pro-choice", they can make access to abortions easy.

2. No woman is "forced" to have her baby, she is free to travel to a pro-choice state to have an abortion. If a woman can't care for her baby I believe she can take it to an orphanage for adoption.

So what is the real effect? How grows for example the awareness of the people for the immense beauty of the unborn children of god? How grows the will to fight for all and every life - also for the unborn life?

3. Afghanistan chose their fate.

Aghanistan is a region of the world.

4. I don't know if you saw the movie "Spotlight", but it was very critical of the US Catholic Church. My personal bitch with the bible is the book of Deuteronomy. I believe it should be dropped. Better yet, drop the superseded "Old Testament" altogether.

How to understand the Jew Jesus - also called "the Christ" - and his Christians without Old Testament? Do you think the history of others is more nice? Or do you really think not to know something is an advantage?

One more is birth control. Not many Catholics don't use it even though the Church says we shouldn't.

Birth control never was a theme. The methods of birth control are the theme.

5. I wasn't calling science an ideology, I was comparing religion to an ideology.

We say "The Holy Ghost blows where He will." and we say "Truth is always true - independent who speaks out this truth". Two examples which show to you that the Christian religion is not an ideology. Our most important philosopher for example had been Aristotle - a Greek pagan - and "the interpreter" Averroes had been a Muslim (Ibn Rushd). Practically this two men - and our church - are the founders ... or better to say the "pre-founders"... of all universities of the whole world.

6. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust"

7. We disagree about teaching sexuality in elementary schools, before the kids hit puberty. Democrats are pushing their gay agenda by forcing kids to read books like "Gender Queer". Its not about teaching normal biological sexuality, its about deviate sexuality and sex changes.

Hmmm ...

8. Kamala Harris is a joke. The democrats won't nominate her in 2024 even though she is next in line, "heir apparent" to Joe Biden.

From my German point of view everything is very interesting what she is fighting for. I do not see anything what I could call "joke".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back