Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Don't worry, no one can ever accuse you of worshiping anyone since you never stated someone that you support. They can also never accuse you of believing in a stupid policy, since you never stated any policy that you do believe in.

Honestly, I'm glad that you're doing it. If you had to defend your own positions, like even the dumbest of Democrats on here is willing to do, you probably could not keep up on board like this.

Now you are just being silly because I hurt your feelings.

One does not need to be tied to a politician to be able to defend their position. I defend my positions every day, against both sides since I have views that both sides find problems with.

Now you are just being silly because I hurt your feelings.

One does not need to be tied to a politician to be able to defend their position. I defend my positions every day, against both sides since I have views that both sides find problems with.
Oh.

Please provide examples from today

Real Christians know you and tRump are incredible screw ups!
You wouldn't know a real Christian if they bit you in the ass.
donald-trump-bible-st-johns-church-christians-jpg.jpg

Real Christians know you and tRump are incredible screw ups!
I'm a real Christian dumbass. I know the score. I see what the democrat's real agenda is.
Your childish arguments about Trump's past doesn't compare to the democrat "Liberal World Order" agenda items:

From their MSM propaganda networks
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents "domestic terrorists"
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics "domestic terrorists"
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY

Did I miss any?

Good luck comparing Trump's past to the democrat policy nightmare

Neither Biden nor Pelosi has had an abortion
But they support it. Biden molested his daughter, prostituted his son and ruined him morally. Pelosi would drink the blood of the murdered unborn if it would prolong her faded youth. And probably does.

I'm not a "non-believer". I'm an elder at my Church and a retired Sunday School Teacher.

You’re not the ”sane” person in this discussion. No one advocating voting for a lying criminal like Donald Trump, is sane.

Insanity is voting for the guy whose failed leadership is responsible for over 1 million people dying from Covid.

Insanity is claiming to be “moral” or “sane” while voting for someone who is lying to you and stealing from you.

Women should not be elders.

I would put forth that dragonlady's posts here serve as a very good Biblical reason why this is so.

It's the people who claim "God picked trump" and crazy stuff like that. They must have an inside line to our creator. They either haven't read about wealthy and not getting into heaven or tell us some kind of weird response that will refute those passages Of course they will twist the Bible to fit their narratives.

It's the people who claim "God picked trump" and crazy stuff like that. They must have an inside line to our creator. They either haven't read about wealthy and not getting into heaven or tell us some kind of weird response that will refute those passages Of course they will twist the Bible to fit their narratives.
I don't believe that "God picked Trump."

But that would not be in any way inconsistent with the Bible if we were to somehow learn that God did indeed pick Trump. In the Bible, God picked Saul, a brutal tax collector, to stop serving his government masters and become the Apostle to spread Christianity to non-Jews.

It is beyond silly when people who hate and mock Christianity, and haven't read the Bible in decades, if ever, try to lecture Christians on what Christianity is.

I might get disowned by some of my friends here... but in response to your question, I just made this video real quick. :71:

He's typical of almost everyone, including most "Christians."

I have never voted for a perfect man. I vote for the man who I believe most steers the country in the DIRECTION I want to see it move. I certainly don't need a bible scholar leading the country

Don't let these leftist frauds manipulate you with their games. They would go Batshit Crazy over a true Christian running for office

Last edited:
I don't believe that "God picked Trump."

But that would not be in any way inconsistent with the Bible if we were to somehow learn that God did indeed pick Trump. In the Bible, God picked Saul, a brutal tax collector, to stop serving his government masters and become the Apostle to spread Christianity to non-Jews.

Actually the Bible tells us God picks every leader. Have you read the bible?

It is beyond silly when people who hate and mock Christianity, and haven't read the Bible in decades, if ever, try to lecture Christians on what Christianity is.

Do you assume those claiming to be Christians have read their bible?

You don't understand how God works. He doesn't need perfect men to exert His will over this nation

This is the key....and now sees himself as a non-denominational Christian.

People see themselves as lots of things.

Did he accept Christ into his heart and ask for forgiveness for his sins?

Does he attend church as the Bible tells him to?

does the bible tell one to attend church....where 3 or more are gathered in his name is what i remember

Forum List

Back