Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

The depravity part comes from cheating on his spouse. It is one of the most depraved things a person can do.

Really, all of the Big 10 - lying, adultery, stealing, bearing false witness. How many times did Trump call Clinton "Crooked Hillary".

Morality has not political afflation.

That you are not aware of this says a lot about you and your lack of morals.
But you lecture Christians that support Trump about Morality…but not lefties that have assigned themselves as the self appointed moral police about Democrats lack of morality or integrity?

I do not lecture, just respond to what people say.

Can you give some examples?
Why do I need to give you examples of the lefts positions on the moral issues within the culture war?

Or Democratic politicians that are immoral? Are we really supposed to believe you know nothing about them?

But somehow you think you know so much about christian beliefs that you feel you are qualified to push your morality on them?

Why do I need to give you examples of the lefts positions on the moral issues within the culture war?

It would help. Some people on the right think being gay is immoral, I do not, for example.

Or Democratic politicians that are immoral? Are we really supposed to believe you know nothing about them?

Most all politicians are immoral. The difference is that you do not see Dems claiming, for the most part, their politician are sent by god. You do see that from the Repubs.

If I saw a self proclaimed Vegan eating ribs I would give them shit for doing it, but I would not do the same with someone that never claimed to be a vegan.

But somehow you think you know so much about christian beliefs that you feel you are qualified to push your morality on them?

I do not push anything on anyone. If someone wants to say that adultery is no biggie, which happened in this thread, I will disagree with them, but never would I try to change anyone's mind

A man who gets it. I'm defining "bad sex" as "perverted sex".

Riddle me this, would Trump's sex with Stormy or Karen McDougle be classified as "perverted", or "decadent", because he was married?
Two consenting adults and a wife who knew what she married, that’s their decision.

It would help. Some people on the right think being gay is immoral, I do not, for example.

Most all politicians are immoral. The difference is that you do not see Dems claiming, for the most part, their politician are sent by god. You do see that from the Repubs.

If I saw a self proclaimed Vegan eating ribs I would give them shit for doing it, but I would not do the same with someone that never claimed to be a vegan.

I do not push anything on anyone. If someone wants to say that adultery is no biggie, which happened in this thread, I will disagree with them, but never would I try to change anyone's mind
You do see Democrats implying their politicians are sent by God. See Time Magazines images of Obama or His Greek Pillars etc…

That imagery is not by accident.

You are pushing your morality. You are claiming Christians don’t know the interpretation of the Old Testament as it relates to their religious beliefs. But you do.

Then are telling them they should not chose Trump as a candidate based on your interpretation of their views.

So…should they what? Choose Biden the Pedo? Jo Jorgensen the Marxist light candidate?

Then are telling them they should not chose Trump as a candidate based on your interpretation of their views.

I have never told anyone who they should choose as their candidate.

So…should they what? Choose Biden the Pedo? Jo Jorgensen the Marxist light candidate?

They should choose whomever they wish. You are free to vote however you like.
You do see Democrats implying their politicians are sent by God. See Time Magazines images of Obama or His Greek Pillars etc…

That imagery is not by accident.

That is a tad different than coming right out and saying it out loud.

I have never told anyone who they should choose as their candidate.

They should choose whomever they wish. You are free to vote however you like.

That is a tad different than coming right out and saying it out loud.
There was plenty of messiah rhetoric in relation to Obama…spoken out loud.

So,why are you in this thread telling Trump supporters who they should “ support” based on your version of Christian morality?

LOL! Christian support for Trump has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Look at the alternative. Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.

Why do you choose decadence/depravity? I mean Donald tRump screams 😱 both!

So,why are you in this thread telling Trump supporters who they should “ support” based on your version of Christian morality?

I have never told anyone who they should support. I am in this thread giving my opinion of the topic that a Trump supporter posted in the OP.

Liar.
Democrat policies scream decadence and depravity, not Trump.

Please see post #489 for a post that nails it. QED

tRump himself screams decadence and depravity. Just look at the tax cuts for the corporations and the uber wealthy, enough said!

tRump himself screams decadence and depravity. Just look at the tax cuts for the corporations and the uber wealthy, enough said!
Your spin is bullshit.
Decadence and depravity are what democrats do. Deviate behaviors.

You can disagree with Trump's economic policies, but that is not sexually perverted.

Christians know which party better aligns with their values.

Your spin is bullshit.
Decadence and depravity are what democrats do. Deviate behaviors.

You can disagree with Trump's economic policies, but that is not sexually perverted.

Christians know which party better aligns with their values.

Your spin is bullshit.
Real Christians laugh at you and your Fat Orange Shit Giblet, 1 Term Fuck Up!

I have never told anyone who they should support. I am in this thread giving my opinion of the topic that a Trump supporter posted in the OP.
I can vouch for this.

The Gator never never says what or who he does support. He prefers to say that you are wrongfor supporting whoever or whatever YOU support.

Apparently, he measures everybody else's opinion against some mythical perfect candidate for perfect policy. It's fun for him without much intellectual challenge.

Did I say you were wrong for worshiping Trump?
LoL!

No, you did not use the exact words "you are wrong," Jan.

It must have been my mistake to interpret the phrase worshiping Trump as having negative connotation.

Don't worry, no one can ever accuse you of worshiping anyone since you never stated someone that you support. They can also never accuse you of believing in a stupid policy, since you never stated any policy that you do believe in.

Honestly, I'm glad that you're doing it. If you had to defend your own positions, like even the dumbest of Democrats on here is willing to do, you probably could not keep up on board like this.

I'm glad that you found this accommodation for yourself. As with my special ed students, I encourage whatever level of participation you are capable of.

Forum List

Back