Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

The extent non-believers are trying to brand believers as somehow fraudulent because they’re not perfect Christians is hilarious.

But, it’s telling that the non-believers hold such a high standard for us. Subconsciously they know it’s a higher calling to follow Christ than to merely live a “at least im not stealing or killing”, non-charitable kind of life. Their void and disgruntled nature causes lashing out as we see here..

I'm not a "non-believer". I'm an elder at my Church and a retired Sunday School Teacher.
Stopped reading right there. If you want to have a conversation with a sane person, try to hide your insanity better than that.

You’re not the ”sane” person in this discussion. No one advocating voting for a lying criminal like Donald Trump, is sane.

Insanity is voting for the guy whose failed leadership is responsible for over 1 million people dying from Covid.

Insanity is claiming to be “moral” or “sane” while voting for someone who is lying to you and stealing from you.

LOL!! You and I have different definitions of "depravity"
Hint: Enjoying sex with a beautiful woman is wonderful, not "depraved".

Depravity is defined as:
depraved
dĭ-prāvd′

adjective​

1. Morally corrupt; perverted.
  2. Describing a person or action that is perverted or extremely wrong in a moral sense.
So if you call sex with Stormy or Karen McDougal "perverted' you and I are on different planets.

The “depravity” part comes when he talks about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

The depravity part comes when he talks about walking into the dressing room where teenage girls are changing.

Copied from my prior post:
"Hint: Enjoying sex with a beautiful woman is wonderful, not "depraved". "

Which again speaks volumes about you.

That you see nothing at all wrong with cheating on a spouse is what is actually depraved.

The “depravity” part comes when he talks about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

The depravity part comes when he talks about walking into the dressing room where teenage girls are changing.

The depravity part comes from cheating on his spouse. It is one of the most depraved things a person can do.

Ted Kennedy assaulted numerous women and even killed one and you guys don't say a word.

You were saying...

1679581229554.png

1679581244753.png

Which again speaks volumes about you.
That you see nothing at all wrong with cheating on a spouse is what is actually depraved.
I didn't say I saw nothing wrong, I said it was not "depraved" or deviate.
Heterosexual adultery is still adultery.

You were saying...

Kind of cute how you excuse one man's depravity by pointing out that of another.

I can see you now..."well you know, Ted Bundy was not that bad since he did not eat his victims like Dahmer did" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say I saw nothing wrong, I said it was not "depraved" or deviate.
Heterosexual adultery is still adultery.

You said it was no biggie. Pretty much the same thing as nothing wrong with it.

1. Not sure if Biden would end all abortions.

Then do it on your own. How many abortions did not happen because of you? No no - do not give this answer to me. Give it to god

Who would take care of all those unwanted kids?

You? I? ...

Put them all in orphanages?

A good idea.

2. I'm sure that if you're posting here you can see yourself in the mirror.

Oh ... I'm nearly never using a mirror. Last time an old man looked out of the mirror - an illusion, because I'm young. Only 13.8 billion years.

3. "Do what God says, even if it is wrong" is what we call a "non-sequitur". God can't be wrong.

Tststststs ... ever thought about why some teachings exist? This is not a teaching for everyonme in all situations - but how often had you been president of the USA for example? I understood very well ... no that's not right ... For example I understood that it is possible that the sudden end of the war in Afghanistan was perhaps really the best of all possible ways - although Afghanistan is now currently the most sad nation of the world.

4. Some posters here think they can twist Catholic ideology

The Christian religion is no ideology.

in their favor. Like Trump is so immoral Catholics can't vote for Trump. Yet the democrats are 100x more immoral than Trump.

What about the stones at your feet? Kill them - they are immoral.

5. I don't understand the reference to George Bush's "barbecue" in Germany???

He visited Germany and liked to eat a simple barbecue. It was the most expensive barbecue which ever had happened in Germany because of the security costs.

6. In the US too many presidents and politicians were always just politicians. They never ran a business. They don't understand basic economics.

?

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the dumbest pair to ever live and work in the Whitehouse.

I never met them. But as far as I heard is Nancy Pelosi not called Kamala.

Biden is a "figurehead" a "galionsfigur", not a president. Bush and Trump were real presidents.

Aha.

Its so bad now that Biden can't even read from the teleprompter. Catholic or not, Biden is a disaster, God help us all.

God always helps.

Last edited:
I looked, not one bit of evidence of the grand jury laughing at Bragg. You lied. Just admit it and move on.
You did the wrong research, Gator. My fault, I should have specified.

It wasn’t for you to find a report of the grand jury literally laughing at Bragg. You were to look up the word “hyperbole” and other figures of speech, and how they are used in debate among people intelligent enough to understand it.

Kind of cute how you excuse one man's depravity by pointing out that of another.
I can see you now..."well you know, Ted Bundy was not that bad since he did not eat his victims like Dahmer did"
Are we voting for Bundy or Dahmer for president? Then it might matter.

You must not be keeping up with current events. Alvin Bragg's grand jury is laughing at him and refusing to

What does Alvin Bragg have to do with the topic of the post?

Oh, that’s right. You’re a Christianist troll.

Never mind.

What does Alvin Bragg have to do with the topic of the post?

Oh, that’s right. You’re a Christianist troll.

Never mind.
You must have missed it. Some idiot upthread said that they thought I’d be visiting Trump in prison, or some such. I assumed they meant the latest “this time we’ve got him fer sure!”

Today the report is that the grand jury is meeting today, but won’t be taking up the Trump “criminal” case. Looks like they’ve moved on.

Another flash in the pan . . .

You did the wrong research, Gator. My fault, I should have specified.

It wasn’t for you to find a report of the grand jury literally laughing at Bragg. You were to look up the word “hyperbole” and other figures of speech, and how they are used in debate among people intelligent enough to understand it.

That is a lot of word just to avoid saying you lied. But, hey you do you!

Forum List

Back