Trump’s incoherence during speeches raises age concerns

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Trump said, among other things, that the audience at the debate with Kamala was on his side. But there was no audience at all. It was an empty hall.

His incoherence and rambling speeches prompted the New York Times to list the times where Trump has been incoherent lately. I’m worried guys. Is the same problem that affected Biden affecting Trump?

I hope Trump’s old age does not help Kamala win.

Here’s the article
Trump’s Rhetorical Ramblings Reinforce Question of Age

Trump said, among other things, that the audience at the debate with Kamala was on his side. But there was no audience at all. It was an empty hall.

His incoherence and rambling speeches prompted the New York Times to list the times where Trump has been incoherent lately. I’m worried guys. Is the same problem that affected Biden affecting Trump?

Here’s the article

The media needs to quit sane-washing Trump and subject him to the same rigorous scrutiny Biden got.

#VOTEHARRIS

Here’s the article

On line audience... we have been over this before... this thread has failed....

Ahem, Joe Biden is still allegedly running the country and you are worried about a Trump speech??
Biden is just a little slow, a normal process of aging. He's always in touch with reality, and he makes good intelligent decisions.

Trump is far, far worse than Biden. Trump is not in touch with reality.

Remember, you can't gaslight those who aren't in your cult.

On line audience... we have been over this before... this thread has failed....

Trump slurs words and struggles to gain crowd enthusiasm in Midwest rallies
Griffin Eckstein
May 1, 2024

Donald Trump took to Michigan and Wisconsin on his day off from court, Wednesday, to rally his supporters and whine about his legal woes. His incoherent speech, along with inflammatory claims on abortion and pro-Palestinian student demonstration, took the spotlight.

Slurring his words at a Waukesha, Wisconsin rally, Trump referred to Biden’s “fake infrastrucker, ershure para,” before settling on “a package of infrastructure.” Minutes later, the 77-year-old launched into a rant about Master Lock, again slipping into incoherence.

The speech was just another instance of his public slips, which have led to speculation on his mental fitness. Tuesday night, he seemed to scramble his words to an indecipherable point while speaking to Fox News about pro-Palestinian campus demonstrations.

Forum List

Back