Trumps Incompetence Is Being Laid Bare For All Americans To See Just In Time For The Holidays

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-631482594.jpg

You trusted these people to handle the U.S. economy? Really?

It’s been particularly instructive watching CNBC, whose corporate stooges led with the loudest whoops for that supposedly booming market through 2017, as all of these paper gains—affecting tens of millions of individual retirement portfolios—have now suddenly evaporated into thin air. All of them, at the time, seemed genuinely okay with the fact that a proven incompetent con man, who built his entire life ripping people off, was at the helm of the U.S. economy. What could possibly go wrong?

Trump's incompetence is being laid bare for all Americans to see, just in time for the holidays

President Trump warned us that giving Dems the House and raising interest rates would wreck the economy.

He was 100% right, and yet you are blaming him?

smarter than you

i'm willing to bet the OP doesn't have every aspect of his life under investigation for conspiracy to defraud the US among many other possible criminal acts.
many serial killers have high IQs--
he's got more $$$$$ and probably has had more sex than you and the OP together
good for him
MAGA

he got his cash from fred drumpf & he has to pay for sex.

MAGA =

My Attorney Got Arrested

President Trump warned us that giving Dems the House and raising interest rates would wreck the economy.

The markets have been down since the day Trump fired his first shot in his trade war and you want to blame something that has not happened yet.

What a good little sheep

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

smarter than you

i'm willing to bet the OP doesn't have every aspect of his life under investigation for conspiracy to defraud the US among many other possible criminal acts.
good for him
MAGA

MAGA =

My Attorney Got Arrested
:salute: my POTUS

The trade wars, wealth destroying tariffs, and his total destabilization of the post-WW2 order has absolutely nothing to do with it :lmao:

smarter than you

good for him
MAGA

MAGA =

My Attorney Got Arrested
:salute: my POTUS

no doubt BLOTUS is your president.

Hail to the Chief
:salute:
he's the POTUS--against all odds
he's rich
gets lots of sex
and you are posting on USMB
hahahhahahahah

Hail to the Chief
he's rich
gets lots of sex
hahahhahahahah

he's 'potus' because of putin
he's rich thru criminal activities & fraud
he pays for sex
he tweets like a teenager
& YOU are posting on USMB
i am getting off the board now so i can join my husband at the dinner table.

have fun!

It’s been particularly instructive watching CNBC, whose corporate stooges led with the loudest whoops for that supposedly booming market through 2017, as all of these paper gains—affecting tens of millions of individual retirement portfolios—have now suddenly evaporated into thin air. All of them, at the time, seemed genuinely okay with the fact that a proven incompetent con man, who built his entire life ripping people off, was at the helm of the U.S. economy. What could possibly go wrong?

Trump's incompetence is being laid bare for all Americans to see, just in time for the holidays
Trump has given us the strongest economy.y in decades

The Democrats then declare if they retake the House they will reverse it all by:
- Raising Taxes

- Pass more job-crushing regulations

- Eliminate all incentives that brought manufacturing jobs back to the US

...and declare they will spend the next 2 years of government service using the power of the US government to expand the witch hunt to go after anyone and everyone who supported Trump

....then they retake the House......

The collapse of the stock Market is the results of the realization that Trump's MAGA effort has now been replaced by DNC hate and desire for revenge, all consumer confidence and confidence in the stick market success being sucked out by the Democrsts' promise to destroy the country in the process of taking down Trump for the good of the Democratic Party...

As it collapses, though, Trump and Conservatives can rest easy knowing Obama recently came out and said this economy is HIS! :p

Hail to the Chief
he's rich
gets lots of sex
hahahhahahahah

he's 'potus' because of putin
he's rich thru criminal activities & fraud
he pays for sex
he tweets like a teenager
& YOU are posting on USMB
i am getting off the board now so i can join my husband at the dinner table.

have fun!
he's got the $$$ for sex--who cares?
does he pay hot mama Melania??
or his other hot wives??hahahahhahahaha
yes I am posting--but I'm not saying Trump is a dumbass-
he tweets to tell it like it is---not like your scared/double talking/etc politicians
I will have fun
hahahhahahahhahahahahah

smarter than you

i'm willing to bet the OP hasn't done things to cause every aspect of his life to be under investigation for conspiracy to defraud the US among many other possible criminal acts.

So the democrats cause the problem while the Republicans had control of the congress and presidency. That's going to be a hard sell.

The markets have been down since the day Trump fired his first shot in his trade war and you want to blame something that has not happened yet.

What a good little sheep

that should've been done decades ago
gota have some pain when you want to get better

Trump has given us the strongest economy.y in decades

The Democrats then declare if they retake the House they will reverse it all by:
- Raising Taxes

- Pass more job-crushing regulations

- Eliminate all incentives that brought manufacturing jobs back to the US

...and declare they will spend the next 2 years of government service using the power of the US government to expand the witch hunt to go after anyone and everyone who supported Trump

....then they retake the House......

The collapse of the stock Market is the results of the realization that Trump's MAGA effort has now been replaced by DNC hate and desire for revenge, all consumer confidence and confidence in the stick market success being sucked out by the Democrsts' promise to destroy the country in the process of taking down Trump for the good of the Democratic Party...

As it collapses, though, Trump and Conservatives can rest easy knowing Obama recently came out and said this economy is HIS! :p
So democrat hate and revenge is responsible, not the mismanagement of the economy by the republican controlled government, the looming trade war Trump initiated, the mass exodus from the White House, a shutdown of government that Trump takes pride in, rising borrowing costs, a new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada that has bogged down, a de-nuclearization treaty with North Korea that hasn't happened, exiting the TPP in lieu unilateral trade deals that never happened, and the trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill that turned into a road maintenance bill, and a president that lies more often than he tells the truth.

What a good little sheep

that should've been done decades ago
gota have some pain when you want to get better

want to get better than what?

Better than 110 straight months of economic expansion?

Better than sub 4% unemployment?

Better than more jobs than people to fill them?

Better than the record setting markets before the Trade war?

Which of those will Trumps trade war make better?

Forum List

Back