Trump's Iraq Statements Show His Judgement Is Worse Than Obama

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I have pointed out before that Trump was a cut-and-run liberal:

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

For all of you who vilify Obama for demobilizing in Iraq and causing the creation of ISIS, check out Trump:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. Because I'll tell you, this county is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war. And it's gonna go to Iran, and its gonna go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. By the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit, but the day we leave anyway, its all gonna blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man (and it will be man, it will not be a woman. That we understand. People will say, "Oh gee, you didn't give the women a chance. It will be a man.) compared to the person who takes over for Saddam Hussein. He will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy. And he will have one thing, one thing. He will hate America, and he will use it to flame.

So Trump's foreign policy in 2007 was WORSE than Obama's, using the right wing yardstick.

Trump's Iraqi obsession

In numerous interviews, he urged removal of troops except to 'protect the oil' for the United States.

More:

As the U.S. prepared to exit Iraq in 2011, Trump offered conflicting and muddled opinions about America’s role in the country. He incorrectly predicted that Iran would "walk in" and lay claim to Iraq's oil fields. In multiple interviews and a book, he said nothing about the threat of ISIL-style radicalism that many experts were publicly warning about at the time.

On at least once occasion in early 2011, Trump even said he supported a speedy U.S. withdrawal from the country. Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan in a February 2011 interview what he would do about U.S. troops in Iraq, Trump said he would “get them out real fast.”

In June 2014, Trump even echoed one of Obama's key defenses of his decision to exit Iraq: that the U.S. left at Baghdad's insistence. "Iraq told us to get out, Iraq is now falling, and Iraq now wants us to come back!" Trump tweeted as ISIL rampaged across the country.

I have pointed out before that Trump was a cut-and-run liberal:

"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

For all of you who vilify Obama for demobilizing in Iraq and causing the creation of ISIS, check out Trump:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. Because I'll tell you, this county is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war. And it's gonna go to Iran, and its gonna go to other countries. They are in the midst of a major civil war. By the way, we're keeping the lid on a little bit, but the day we leave anyway, its all gonna blow up. And Saddam Hussein will be a nice person compared to the man (and it will be man, it will not be a woman. That we understand. People will say, "Oh gee, you didn't give the women a chance. It will be a man.) compared to the person who takes over for Saddam Hussein. He will be considered a nice person. This guy will be the meanest, the worst guy. And he will have one thing, one thing. He will hate America, and he will use it to flame.

So Trump's foreign policy in 2007 was WORSE than Obama's, using the right wing yardstick.
Oh my!

WIKILEAKS Proves TRUMP IS RIGHT: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS

Putin and Dalai Lama: Obama Is Responsible for ISIS, Along With Hillary

Worse than Obama? You almost gotta laugh. Barry Hussein Sotoro never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayers before he was elected president. It's nice to know that the radical left now admits that his judgement was freaking terrible.

Trump's Iraqi obsession

In numerous interviews, he urged removal of troops except to 'protect the oil' for the United States.

More:

As the U.S. prepared to exit Iraq in 2011, Trump offered conflicting and muddled opinions about America’s role in the country. He incorrectly predicted that Iran would "walk in" and lay claim to Iraq's oil fields. In multiple interviews and a book, he said nothing about the threat of ISIL-style radicalism that many experts were publicly warning about at the time.

On at least once occasion in early 2011, Trump even said he supported a speedy U.S. withdrawal from the country. Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan in a February 2011 interview what he would do about U.S. troops in Iraq, Trump said he would “get them out real fast.”

In June 2014, Trump even echoed one of Obama's key defenses of his decision to exit Iraq: that the U.S. left at Baghdad's insistence. "Iraq told us to get out, Iraq is now falling, and Iraq now wants us to come back!" Trump tweeted as ISIL rampaged across the country.

his supporters are so brainwashed and loyal that he can lie to them to their faces and they still support him. This is how a nation elects a HITLER.

Cut-and-Run Donald is showing his true colors.

When you listen to Trump in the context of knowing he has been a Democrat for most of his life, then what he does and says makes a lot more sense.

As a registered Democrat, Trump supported the Iraq invasion at the beginning. Four years later, he's ready to impeach Bush and demanded we immediately stand down and leave Iraq.

Today, the hypocritical fake Republican is criticizing his fellow Democrats for doing the EXACT SAME THING HE DEMANDED BE DONE.

I like this lady's conflicting Iraq war speech

Reminds me of Cut-and-Run Donald. He and his friend Hillary were birds of a feather.

Like all of his fellow Democrats, old Cut-and-Run was all for the invasion in the beginning, and then four years later he was ready to impeach Bush for the invasion.

At least Hillary admits she was for the invasion in the beginning. Old Cut-and-Run tried to deny it, just like he is now trying to pretend he wasn't calling for us to stand down and leave four years later.

Forum List

Back