Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

Justin Wingerter on Twitter

The Cherokee Nation called Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s use of a DNA test to justify her claim of Native American ancestry “inappropriate” on Monday.

“A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship,” the Cherokee Nation said in a statement released Monday. “Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Cherokee Nation: Elizabeth Warren’s Claim To Tribe Is ‘Inappropriate’

Do you know the left believe the 1/1,024th means she is a Native American????

Do we all realize how pathetic and how racist the left is? You think they will care for one second what actual Native Americans have to say?

We all know how much they hate minorities that do not play along with their little games. They literally hate them more than they hate white Christians.
Your lie is right in your first paragraph, stupid. The DNA test proves she has Indian ancestry, her family lore says Cherokee and Delaware.

Her DNA says part Mexican.
Her DNA says that she is a fucking moron.....And she proves it everyday when she opens that piehole.

Elizabeth Warren Melts Down in Wake of DNA Disaster | Breitbart

"Warren is obviously looking for a way to regain her footing after the disastrous rollout of her DNA test, which not only proved she has no claim whatsoever to any sort of Indian ancestry, but that she lacks the judgment and poise to run for president.

Warren’s rollout was such a debacle, she has now been disavowed by the Cherokee Nation, and a number of high profile Democrats are publicly questioning the judgment of her timing — just three weeks before the midterm elections. "

She may have no more 1/1024 Indian--much less than the average White American.

Warren asked that she no longer be referred to as Pocahantas.

She indicated that she would now prefer to be known as Snow White.

she can NOT lay claim to being an american indian with this test for one major reason anyway -

no american indian dna was used in the testing. columbian, mexican and peruvian were the dna the tester used to find out. i'm just not sure how you can hire someone to do DNA testing and not fully understand the results. the *best* she can claim to these countries is 1/64th which is NOT legally that race anyway.

the timing of her doing this is very strange and her inability to read/understand her own results even moreso. she just hurt the dems for midterms and we'll have to wait and see to find out how bad.

Just look at the other threads and see all the liars defending her lying ass. Should tell people all they need to know about the crime party.

she can NOT lay claim to being an american indian with this test for one major reason anyway -

no american indian dna was used in the testing. columbian, mexican and peruvian were the dna the tester used to find out. i'm just not sure how you can hire someone to do DNA testing and not fully understand the results. the *best* she can claim to these countries is 1/64th which is NOT legally that race anyway.

the timing of her doing this is very strange and her inability to read/understand her own results even moreso. she just hurt the dems for midterms and we'll have to wait and see to find out how bad.

Many otherwise innocent Democratic nominees and current office holders running for reelection are going to feel the heat of this like a meteorite landed in their backyard! They must be sitting there scratching their heads and saying....WTF?

Jo

Last edited:

Many otherwise innocent Democratic nominees and current office holder is running for reelection are going to feel the heat of this like a meteorite landed in their backyard. They must be sitting there scratching their heads and saying....WTF?

Jo
it's just stupid.

the results do not say what she says they do and she didn't even realize it.
she seems to have had zero idea that american indian dna was not even on the table so any "native american" would be north and south america and in this case, only mexico would be in north america so she just can't prove a thing w/o native american DNA *of which* she can't get due to native americans now allowing it.
she's trying to say she now wins a bet

the funniest part are the ones in here defending her for this when anyone with any lick of common sense knows if this were a (R) they'd be all over them like a herd of flies on an overturned manure truck for lying. yet bulldog, oldlady, care4all and others still defend her and say "hey they found enough" or the favorite now "why does it matter".

then instead of going "yea, she fucked up" they insult trump and go into WELL TRUMP IS A LIAR SO I'M STILL RIGHT!!!!

pretty amazing world we live in at times, huh?

Last edited:
Just look at the other threads and see all the liars defending her lying ass. Should tell people all they need to know about the crime party.
that's the sad part. they are either still holding onto .097 of mexican/peruvian/colombian dna being proof she's american indian to the core. even when they let that go they then revert to WELL YOU SUPPORT LYING TRUMP which has nothing to do with lying warren.

trump exaggerates the hell out of things and gets it wrong in as much as right. he just doesn't think things through but i'd rather have that than the spit and polish of obama and the "we will run the most transparent admin ever" bullshit. trump simply isn't a politician and all my life i've wondered what a businessman would do vs. a politician and now we're finding out.

i agree with some of what trump does, don't agree with some, and for the rest, don't know enough to say one way or the other. in the end, he does tee off on people and yank their chain something fierce and i have no problem with that right now. the violence and rhetoric around that needs to stop on BOTH SIDES but outside that, game on i suppose.

Justin Wingerter on Twitter

The Cherokee Nation called Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s use of a DNA test to justify her claim of Native American ancestry “inappropriate” on Monday.

“A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship,” the Cherokee Nation said in a statement released Monday. “Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Cherokee Nation: Elizabeth Warren’s Claim To Tribe Is ‘Inappropriate’

Do you know the left believe the 1/1,024th means she is a Native American????

Do we all realize how pathetic and how racist the left is? You think they will care for one second what actual Native Americans have to say?

We all know how much they hate minorities that do not play along with their little games. They literally hate them more than they hate white Christians.
To be a Cherokee you must prove to the tribe your ancestral line goes to someone on the Dawes Rolls, which is a list of tribe members made many moons ago.

So they are right to call her claim BS.
Actually, Native Americans do not recognize unless you are at the very least 1/16....

Here is the link

http://freedomcenter.org/_media/pdf/genealogy/16. Native American - Tribal Membership.pdf
Thank you. Link to the rolls AND a percentage of blood.

My wife is a member of the Cherokee tribe. The only way to be a member is to show ancestry linage to a person in the Dawes Rolls and minimum 1/16 blood.

"Warren is obviously looking for a way to regain her footing after the disastrous rollout of her DNA test, which not only proved she has no claim whatsoever to any sort of Indian ancestry, but that she lacks the judgment and poise to run for president.

Warren’s rollout was such a debacle, she has now been disavowed by the Cherokee Nation, and a number of high profile Democrats are publicly questioning the judgment of her timing — just three weeks before the midterm elections. "

Pinocchio Pocahontas suits her just fine

What am I? Something like 1/8 Susquehannock/Massawomek People? I would never attempt to be recognized by the government or academia for my heritage other than in passing conversation about my genetic origins. A buddy of mine is nearly pure Apache. His father lives on a Reservation and he had one hell of time getting registered with the tribe and doing the blood quantum thing. Warren is a pure sham. To hell with her fake wampum.

My wife is a member of the Cherokee tribe. The only way to be a member is to show ancestry linage to a person in the Dawes Rolls and minimum 1/16 blood.
is that the "legal" rule for amount needed? i thought it was like 1/32nd but it's been so long since we checked. my dad during his unemployment later in life tried to dig into indian roots in our family but his brother told him it was little, if any. but he dug and dug hoping to get some benefits from it to simply get by. he finally stopped because nothing could be found or proven that would even come close to the legal minimum needed to qualify.

i've read about the cherokee nation coming out to explain this to people and simply destroying warrens argument. then again from what i understand in reading, indians don't allow dna testing due to lack of trust to white men. who can blame them? we certainly earned that badge of horror.

appreciate the info.

Clinton, Pelosi, Warren, Waters, Cortez, Feinstein, Harris, Klobuchar, Gillibrand, Duckworth, Hirono, Murray, Stabenow, McCaskill ...

The Democrats really specialize in low-quality "womyn", eh? I mean, holy shit.

Just a morning observation.

Forum List

Back