Trump's knowledge of the President's powers

Trump has $4 billion to fall back on, and a sad little TV show to massage his ego.

His supporters have a shitstain in their Jockeys to fall back on and massage their ego.

life is good for RW's !!!!

the first time he tried this he should have been impeached on the spot. instead you people/sheeple went and voted for him to act like a dicktator even more.

under him it feels like we are living in Iran, China, North Korea. He has not one time listened to what we wanted and just stomped all over us even going so far as shutting down the government if they didn't give him funding's for that pos ObamaNoCare
Is that what it feels like inside your head? An adjustment in dosage might resolve some of that....consult your physician.

In about a year this clown will leave the White House never to return and what little there is of his legacy will be undone in short order, live with that lib.
You wouldn't know a lib from your own asshole stupid fuck. And trading one clown for another is not an improvement.

I see you are still in junior high, when you grow up things will be clearer.

Does Trump actually know anything about being president of the USA?

Texas governor Greg Abbott challenges Barack Obama to 'come and take' the state's guns

"Potential republican candidate Donald Trump quickly told a rally in Biloxi, Mississippi, he would reverse any action if he was elected president. He said: "He can't do that. I will veto that. I will unsign that so fast, so fast.""

He thinks he can veto Obama's executive orders. Er.... no, you can't. He also thinks he can "unsign" his executive orders, he can't do that either.

What he could do is make his own executive orders to repeal Obama's executive orders.
Wrong. Anything created by ED can be untreated by EO.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That's what's wrong with executive orders....they are only one executive order away from being reversed...:biggrin:

We need a Commander-in-Chief who will respect the Constitutional process and the duties of our individual branches of government. No more going around Congress simply because you don't like the system that's in place.

Then again executive orders are a power of the President, aren't they?

Not when they go against the very structure that is set up under our constitution. It's what keeps our nation from becoming a dictatorship, through checks and balances with no one branch having complete power over the others.

Does Trump actually know anything about being president of the USA?

Texas governor Greg Abbott challenges Barack Obama to 'come and take' the state's guns

"Potential republican candidate Donald Trump quickly told a rally in Biloxi, Mississippi, he would reverse any action if he was elected president. He said: "He can't do that. I will veto that. I will unsign that so fast, so fast.""

He thinks he can veto Obama's executive orders. Er.... no, you can't. He also thinks he can "unsign" his executive orders, he can't do that either.

What he could do is make his own executive orders to repeal Obama's executive orders.

Why don't you run for office then...
You know the job already..

Well Trump is now beginning to best Hilldabeast in the latest state by state polls. Some top democrats concerned Trump could win NY...

Forum List

Back