🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s latest big interview is both funny and terrifying

Just as I expected.... not one deplorable can even discuss anything in the OP.
Countless examples FROM HIS OWN WORDS, he’s unfit to be president.

Why is president Trump unfit to be president in your opinion? I want to bookmark your answer.
There are about a dozen examples right in this thread why he’s unfit to be president but you’re afraid to read them.
But it’s not only his intellectual deficits.
He’s temperamentally and morally unfit to be president.
That he proves EVERY SINGLE DAY.

He needs handlers so he doesn’t cause calamitous events.
We have adult day care center in the WH and that’s unprecedented.
dude, too special. you really sound like you're losing it. Trump has you so fked up in your own head this is what it looks like. sort of gross to see the inside of your mind though.
nope, it looks sane to me. The whitehouse currently is a daycare center. Last week was a record of lies at 57 false claims. Such winning.
so daycare centers lie weekly? really? that's your stupid example? a daycare? LOL, dude you only see it that way because you have no idea what normal looks like. It's ok, you're forgiven. I'm sure you insult most everyone daily.

Why is president Trump unfit to be president in your opinion? I want to bookmark your answer.
There are about a dozen examples right in this thread why he’s unfit to be president but you’re afraid to read them.

Trumps intellectual and emotional shortcomings were well know before he was elected

We deserve what we got
It was predicted by Hillary and any sane person it would turn out like it has.
We didn’t deserve what we got because the majority of the country voted against the Russian operative.

Trump should never have even been considered as a viable candidate

Highlights the stupidity of the American electorate
Well, obviously he was viable at least for the gop. Imo that says something about the gop establishment abandoning conservatism.
dems voted for him as well. You miss that part? sorry, but you're still lost.

Just as I expected.... not one deplorable can even discuss anything in the OP.
Countless examples FROM HIS OWN WORDS, he’s unfit to be president.

Trumps intellectual and emotional shortcomings were well know before he was elected

We deserve what we got
It was predicted by Hillary and any sane person it would turn out like it has.
We didn’t deserve what we got because the majority of the country voted against the Russian operative.
then why is trump president? I've been asking that question since you have been posting this nonsense. never an answer. why?
Ask Putin

You know the left is plumb out of ideas and is on it's last legs when it invents a word based on the President's speech cadence. The kicker is that the crazy left wing claims that an allegedly mispronounced word by the President terrifies them more than smashing windows and torching cars or democrat activist James Hodgkinson's attempt to murder republican congressmen a couple of months ago not to mention H'wood's threats of assault, arson and murder directed at the President of the United States. Everything seems to be upside down and backwards to the psychotic left these days.
Another dope who’s petrified to discuss the OP and how his hero is so far over his head as prez it’s not even funny..
So he deflects to Hollywood.
Ha ha ha ha ha
again, there isn't a need to discuss it, it's just nonsense posted by a sore loser. here.....:itsok: feel better?

Trump doesn’t know anything about any issue.
Watching and listening to him daily that’s very apparent! .

And yet he's president, and rules your ass.
It’s not our fault so many retards have the right to vote. :dunno:
why do libturds hate the less developed and disabled citizens of our fine nation. Not surprising at all. you're for choice when you're not. WE get it.
Hilarious since the health care bill the idiot would have signed and his tax plan will hurt the vulnerable the most.
how exactly will the tax bill hurt the poor? exactly how? they pay no taxes on their income. so you talkin nonsense is just usual daily occurrence.

Trump is the best president America has had in decades.

He loves the American people; and the American people love him.

We are lucky to have such a great man as our leader. .... :thup:

he hates you. anyone who votes for someone who hates them has major life issues

is that what you said, moron, when the president was elected by an actual majority of the electorate?

shut up, snowflake. you get far too touchy when we tell the truth about your orange idiot messiah
it's what I said when the electorate read off to 306 you bet your ass I did. I would have done cartwheels if I could. how's that snowflake?

why do libturds hate the less developed and disabled citizens of our fine nation. Not surprising at all. you're for choice when you're not. WE get it.
Hilarious since the health care bill the idiot would have signed and his tax plan will hurt the vulnerable the most.
how exactly will the tax bill hurt the poor? exactly how? they pay no taxes on their income. so you talkin nonsense is just usual daily occurrence.

we aren't going to do your homework for you, idiot and it's not like facts matter to you

we aren't going to do your homework for you, idiot and it's not like facts matter to you
so you have no idea I see. typical bumper sticker words. figures. I would have bet on it. so you got nothing I see. Just butthurt still lingering 250 days later.

you hate him. let's just be clear here.

I wouldn't hate him if he wasn't all of the things we said he is.

unlike you wackjobs who hate anyone who isn't a white male christian supremacist

so you have no idea I see. typical bumper sticker words. figures. I would have bet on it. so you got nothing I see. Just butthurt still lingering 250 days later.

I'm sorry lying nutter? where did you get the idea that I don't know? I just make it a point of never trying to educate idiots. As my husband has told me many times, don't try to teach a pig to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

you hate him. let's just be clear here.

I wouldn't hate him if he wasn't all of the things we said he is.

unlike you wackjobs who hate anyone who isn't a white male christian supremacist
but you hate that I love him. You hate it, you wish you could take me out. right?

You’re only pretending to care about the developmentally disabled because it’s convenient as a response.
I have a grandson who is disabled and I despise individuals such as yourself that reference his disability as a form of argument. Yes I fking do. It is inappropriate and it is condescending.
My job happens to be working with the developmentally disabled. I wouldn’t never use the word around them and I would especially not call them it. The word has taken on a new meaning otherwise.

Pres. Trump wants to MAGA

Anti-Trump people hate the idea of MAGA. .... :cool:

America is already great
then why did we have so many people on foodstamps? why are there still impoverished citizens? you gloss over them do you? I know obummer did for eight years and hitlery did during her run for the biggest job in the world. And look who won. wow

Not going to rehash the economy collapse brought on by shrub. Perhaps you forgot that.

Pres. Trump wants to MAGA

Anti-Trump people hate the idea of MAGA. .... :cool:

America is already great
then why did we have so many people on foodstamps? why are there still impoverished citizens? you gloss over them do you? I know obummer did for eight years and hitlery did during her run for the biggest job in the world. And look who won. wow

Not going to rehash the economy collapse brought on by shrub. Perhaps you forgot that.
LOL, sure. Only in your world Dodd- Frank. and let's leave it alone.

Forum List

Back