Trump's latest endorsement...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Counterterrorism, intelligence, and military experts across the board warn that a Donald Trump presidency would be an utter disaster for our national security and for the battle against terrorism across the world. The jihadis of Daesh (IS/ISIS/ISIL) are expressing their support for a Donald Trump presidency across the internet, calling him the “perfect enemy” and celebrating the possibility that Trump would weaken the United States so much that they would be able to expand their “caliphate” like never before.

Some online commentators said they were praying for a Trump victory, because “Trump’s governance will be the destroyer of America and its traitor Arab allies!” Another said “I hope and I predict that the Republicans will win [the presidential election] and they will run wild. There will be a devastating war and I believe that America will collapse like the Soviet Union” said another.​
What ISIS Just Said About Trump Should TERRIFY Every American

Seems everyone, except Trump supporters, recognise what a disaster Trump will be - even ISIS. They're hoping we'll be stupid enough to put that man in the White House.

"What ISIS Just Said About Trump Should TERRIFY Every American"

That's the idea, stupid.

Ahahaha riiiiiight we should leave Obama and Hillary in charge of all that because look what a bang up they have done you libs are funny :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

From a site called occupy democrats? How fucking desperate is that?
Bur, if it came from Breitbart it would be unimpeachable, right?
I wouldn't know but if you had a credible source you would have posted it.
Yup. Can't refute the argument, so impeach the source.

keep-calm-you-are-dismissed.png

Ahahaha riiiiiight we should leave Obama and Hillary in charge of all that because look what a bang up they have done you libs are funny :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Well, ISIS certainly agrees with you. They would much rather you put Trump in charge...

Go ahead defend your bozo the clown hacks Obama and Hillary. Wow the worlds so much safer with them in charge :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Says the guy who is defending the Carnival Barker that ISIS loves.

Aren't these the same people who thought a video caused the Benghazi attack?

Forum List

Back