Trump's latest endorsement...

From a site called occupy democrats? How fucking desperate is that?
Bur, if it came from Breitbart it would be unimpeachable, right?
I wouldn't know but if you had a credible source you would have posted it.
Yup. Can't refute the argument, so impeach the source.

keep-calm-you-are-dismissed.png
Yup, had a shit site to rely on, nothing more. Keeps slinging shit. Pretends to win. Must be a liberal.

Yup, had a shit site to rely on, nothing more. Keeps slinging shit. Pretends to win. Must be a liberal.
Yup. Can't refute the argument. So, attack the source. Claims to be "winning". Must be a conservative.

Yup. Can't refute the argument. So, attack the source. Claims to be "winning". Must be a conservative.
I didn't claim anything except that you had to rely on a stupid hack website and so far you haven't found anything else. That's called suspicious.

"What ISIS Just Said About Trump Should TERRIFY Every American"

That's the idea, stupid.
So, the idea is to elect someone who is such a disaster that ISIS is practically dancing in the streets over the idea of him being elected?

Why do you hate America?
No, moron. The idea is to say things about Trump that will terrorize you so you'll vote for Hillary, their friend and enabler. I can't believe I have to explain something so obvious. You must have a really low IQ. No offense.

Counterterrorism, intelligence, and military experts across the board warn that a Donald Trump presidency would be an utter disaster for our national security and for the battle against terrorism across the world. The jihadis of Daesh (IS/ISIS/ISIL) are expressing their support for a Donald Trump presidency across the internet, calling him the “perfect enemy” and celebrating the possibility that Trump would weaken the United States so much that they would be able to expand their “caliphate” like never before.

Some online commentators said they were praying for a Trump victory, because “Trump’s governance will be the destroyer of America and its traitor Arab allies!” Another said “I hope and I predict that the Republicans will win [the presidential election] and they will run wild. There will be a devastating war and I believe that America will collapse like the Soviet Union” said another.​
What ISIS Just Said About Trump Should TERRIFY Every American

Seems everyone, except Trump supporters, recognise what a disaster Trump will be - even ISIS. They're hoping we'll be stupid enough to put that man in the White House.
More to the point, it’s a matter where a Trump ‘administration’ would be populated with Bush era retreads – many of the same advisers and administrators involved in the failed, illegal wars started by Bush, advocates of torture and other war crimes.

Most Americans don’t want another failed Bush administration, and will vote against Trump accordingly.

Forum List

Back