Trump's latest "lies": Where's the beef?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
While I have read hundreds of accounts of how Trump intentionally downplayed the coming horror of the novel Corona Virus, and "admitted having deceived the American people," I have yet to see a single QUOTE of something the President said that was known to be false when he said it. (Which is, of course, the definition of a "lie").

Not one.

Usually, when claims of LIES are so ubiquitous, there is at least a smattering of quotes to back up the accusations. But here? Not so much.

I posed the same question in another forum and I got quotes of the President saying that he softened his language so as not to cause a public panic. But that is not a lie, just a general comment.

So let's have it. Someone produce a quotation from the President of a statement that was false, and known to be false at the time when it was uttered.

I can't wait.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is putting forth a false “Choice” when he boasts about a program aimed at improving veterans’ health care by steering more patients to the private sector.

Heading toward the Memorial Day weekend, Trump bragged anew that he got the Veterans Choice program passed so veterans now can choose to go to private doctors immediately for care if they have to wait too long for appointments at government-run VA medical facilities.

But the Choice program was achieved by his predecessor. And it is currently restricted because of the coronavirus outbreak.

A look at his statements:

TRUMP: “We’ve done the greatest job maybe of anything in the VA, because I got VA Choice … approved.” — remarks Monday.

Insight by Cornerstone: Federal management experts discuss best practices to avoid talent disruption in this free webinar.
THE FACTS: False. He didn’t get Veterans Choice approved; President Barack Obama did in 2014. Trump expanded it, under a 2018 law known as the MISSION Act.

While I have read hundreds of accounts of how Trump intentionally downplayed the coming horror of the novel Corona Virus, and "admitted having deceived the American people," I have yet to see a single QUOTE of something the President said that was known to be false when he said it. (Which is, of course, the definition of a "lie").

Not one.

Usually, when claims of LIES are so ubiquitous, there is at least a smattering of quotes to back up the accusations. But here? Not so much.

I posed the same question in another forum and I got quotes of the President saying that he softened his language so as not to cause a public panic. But that is not a lie, just a general comment.

So let's have it. Someone produce a quotation from the President of a statement that was false, and known to be false at the time when it was uttered.

I can't wait.

Just yesterday, it was said Trump lied 20,000 times, to which Billyboom said that it was more like 40,000! That is 30 lies a day, or about one every 30 minutes of every waking hour, every day since 2016!

So I asked Billy for the 30 lies from yesterday to which he admitted he didn't know BECAUSE HE NEVER LISTENS TO TRUMP.

When asked how he knows he lies then, he said a "friend told him."

So I asked to find out from her what the 30 lies were for yesterday. He said he'd ask her.

Never heard a word since.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is putting forth a false “Choice” when he boasts about a program aimed at improving veterans’ health care by steering more patients to the private sector.

That's not much of a lie. Trump ran on getting better care for Vets. Many vets die waiting for healthcare. He's made great strides in that area.

If Obama had a hand in getting a program started, good for him. It took Trump to bring it to fruition.

Taking more credit than you deserve for something you did (an exaggeration) isn't much of a "lie" next to telling all of America they'd save $2500 a year on Obamacare and keep their doctor too. A fact we now know that the architect of Obamacare and Obama himself both knew and admitted were BALD FACED LIES at the time to help get ACA passed.

Now THAT'S a lie.

Trump encouraging his followers to not wear masks is deceitful, because he knows the virus is passed through the air....

Trump calling it a Democratic Hoax...
Trump saying it will just disappear....by Easter... in summer...etc etc.
Trump saying it was just like a flu... blah blah blah...

ALL LIES, REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIES!

when we know now, he told Woodward, on tape...paraphrased....

''that this virus was extremely deadly, its kill rate is 5 times greater than the most strenuous flu, and even worse, it is spread through the air, it's not like you can avoid touching a surface to not catch it, so it's tricky, and deadly....''

Trump encouraging his followers to not wear masks is deceitful, because he knows the virus is passed through the air....

''that this virus was extremely deadly, its kill rate is 5 times greater than the most strenuous flu, and even worse, it is spread through the air, it's not like you can avoid touching a surface to not catch it, so it's tricky, and deadly....''

intears.gif
What shall we believe Careless, that you are just retarded enough to believe all that crap, or are a deliberate prevaricator? Trump never called Covid a democrat hoax. I dare you to produce the video to prove me wrong. Everything you say above is a false statement taken out of context. Prove me wrong.

You are no warrior and certainly no princess! Just a bullshitter.

The hoax is the severity falsehood and shutting down the economy causing millions to lose their jobs.....for the flu.

Except for the fact that during an interview on Fox, Dr Fauci stated that what he, Dr Birx, and the CDC discussed with the President was properly relayed to the public. Trump didn't change anything, therefore no damage really done.

That's not much of a lie. Trump ran on getting better care for Vets. Many vets die waiting for healthcare. He's made great strides in that area.

If Obama had a hand in getting a program started, good for him. It took Trump to bring it to fruition.

Taking more credit than you deserve for something you did (an exaggeration) isn't much of a "lie" next to telling all of America they'd save $2500 a year on Obamacare and keep their doctor too. A fact we now know that the architect of Obamacare and Obama himself both knew and admitted were BALD FACED LIES at the time to help get ACA passed.

Now THAT'S a lie.
Vets are still dying so far Trump has done nothing different.

Not one.

I can't wait.
Trump Tells Voters In Michigan That 200 Auto Plants Have Been Built Since Being President

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump made inflated claims at a campaign rally Thursday that he had revived the auto industry in the U.S. and Michigan, at one point suggesting he had forced Japanese carmakers to build factories in the state. They are not.

Read more at: Trump Tries to Lure Michigan Voters With Vision of Auto Revival
Copyright © BloombergQuint

Vets are still dying so far Trump has done nothing different.

Buttplug the Troll farts again:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.16.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.17.04 PM.png

Not one.

I can't wait.
How much of a moron do you have to believe that the virus will “magically disappear” or that it was “totally contained”?

Now THAT'S a lie.
Lol quit pretending you actually knew how this program got started in the first place. You’re retroactively claiming you knew what Obama’s role in this was. You’re just making up bullshit about what Trump did. You don’t actually know.

Not one.

I can't wait.
How much of a moron do you have to believe that the virus will “magically disappear” or that it was “totally contained”?

Who said either of those?

Now THAT'S a lie.
Lol quit pretending you actually knew how this program got started in the first place. You’re retroactively claiming you knew what Obama’s role in this was. You’re just making up bullshit about what Trump did. You don’t actually know.
What do you know of anything? You don't listen to anything Trump says so everything you think is hearsay. The details of Obamacare and the meetings and decisions of those who wrote it and the work they did with House administrators and the Obama Administration has all been well researched and documented. I can't help it that you have selective amnesia.

Not one.

I can't wait.

Obviously you already know the answer.

Trump is another Nixon: a cold calculating son of a bitch without a friend in the world. he runs on law and order while his entire administration has been indicted

i'm sorry, did i say son of a bitch? i meant son of a gun!

Now THAT'S a lie.
What do you know of anything? You don't listen to anything Trump says so everything you think is hearsay. The details of Obamacare and the meetings and decisions of those who wrote it and the work they did with House administrators and the Obama Administration has all been well researched and documented. I can't help it that you have selective amnesia.
Lol it doesn’t matter if it’s been documented. You don’t actually know anything about it.

Not one.

I can't wait.

Obviously you already know the answer.
Apparently you don't or you'd say so.

Forum List

Back