Trump’s lawyer was known for taping conversations, stoking fears the FBI has the recordings

Why is it the leftards are so obsessed with what broads The Donald banged? Are the libtards so qu33r that they are offended by consensual, heterosexual sex? Yet the same leftards seem okay with middle eastern savages raping women in Sweden and other countries in Europe, let alone filthy illegal aliens from south of the border attacking children here in the USA.

Had a young senator Obama walked on to a convention stage with several children from multiple wives and audio/video confirmation that he was a pussy-grabbing snatch hound, the right would have crucified him.

Careful there Bud.... Your double standards are showing.​
I posted this a few months ago:

obama_grinning.jpg

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Grab some pussy. Seize guns without due process. Increase deficits and borrowing.

Yeah. Imagine if that was Obama.

Imagine.

There'd be a hole in the ground where Fox News used to be, caused by their collective heads exploding in rage.

oh, it's pretty well known that he made recordings and that the feds have them, but keep whistling if it makes you feel better

Federal prosecutors say in a court filing that the criminal probe that led them to raid the offices of Donald Trump’s personal lawyer this week is focused on his “personal business dealings.”

In the filing with a court in New York, prosecutors blacked out a section describing what crime they believe Trump attorney Michael Cohen has committed.
^^^^ does that sound like a 'deal' to you?
The Latest: Stormy Daniels may show up at Cohen hearing

~S~

Her Attorney did. He was all over last night. The Judge was irritated Cohen’s Attorneys could not answer her questions.

Cohen was sitting out in public, enjoying the sun. He should have been in Court answering questions.

Hid thuggery bravado did not work with the Judge. She sent the Lawyers to get answers. Cohen is as ignorant as Trump.

Allies of President Trump are worried that recordings made by Michael D. Cohen were seized by federal investigators in a raid of Cohen’s office and residences. Legal experts said Cohen’s taped conversations — digital files that he used to replay for colleagues — “would be considered a gold mine” for prosecutors.

Cohen, who served for a decade as a lawyer at the Trump Organization and is a close confidant of Trump, was known to store the conversations using digital files and then replay them for colleagues, according to people who have interacted with him.

“We heard he had some proclivity to make tapes,” said one Trump adviser, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation. “Now we are wondering, who did he tape? Did he store those someplace where they were actually seized? . . . Did they find his recordings?”

Trump’s allies worry that federal investigators may have seized recordings made by his attorney

t
his could be interesting
Oof. If Cohen did record conversations and then replayed them to third parties, there goes the attorney-client privilege.

Trump already killed his Attorney/ Client privilege when he spoke on the plane. This is also criminal, none there.

I posted this a few months ago:

obama_grinning.jpg

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Not sure what this post is supposed to prove. Does G5000 realize Obama had zero chance of getting laid ever before the Swamp put him as President? And even then he prefers to hang out with rich White guys. Do the math. :p

Forum List

Back