Trump’s lawyer was known for taping conversations, stoking fears the FBI has the recordings

Trump just tweeted,” Fire lying scum Comey.
And Daily News front Page ,Pee Brain!”:banana::blowup::blowup:

Last edited:
Nixon tapes cough cough all over again.
That's what brought him down.
Looks like the seized them before they could be deleted

As Trumps “fixer” he should have all the dirt on Crooked Donnie

looks like? you got the goods on the contents of the confiscated
stuff?

No one has the information Mueller has. But it is now spreading to State and Trump can not stop or pardon those.

Do you guys honestly think those in the Justice system just cam off the Turnip truck? That would be Trump,Cohen and their merry gang of thugs.

I think they fell off the back of a garbage truck. They're all sleazy ruthless unscruplous scum.

Had a young senator Obama walked on to a convention stage with several children from multiple wives and audio/video confirmation that he was a pussy-grabbing snatch hound, the right would have crucified him.

Careful there Bud.... Your double standards are showing.​

Well, if you recall Hussaine was a total flop at his first convention. And that was not because he was a coke snorting homosexual. He had no charisma and no machismo! Then the MSM went to work...and douchebags like you began to worship the Kenyan with no fucking birth certificate and no college records, the alleged "community organizer" of nothing. Do the math punk. Hussaine was a CIA/FBI asset to undermine the USA.

Sniffing glue or eating paint chips will cause you to say/post stupid shit.
Voice of experience?
he's read your body of work

Nixon tapes cough cough all over again.
That's what brought him down.
Looks like the seized them before they could be deleted

As Trumps “fixer” he should have all the dirt on Crooked Donnie

looks like? you got the goods on the contents of the confiscated
stuff?

aren't most of them lawyers?

No one has the information Mueller has. But it is now spreading to State and Trump can not stop or pardon those.

Do you guys honestly think those in the Justice system just cam off the Turnip truck? That would be Trump,Cohen and their merry gang of thugs.

I think they fell off the back of a garbage truck. They're all sleazy ruthless unscruplous scum.

If the warrant is legal (no reason to think otherwise), then what is seized is fair game.

"if the warrant is legal" seems a bit overbroad to me. There are warrants which are ENTIRELY OPEN-ENDED? I did not know that.
I thought that they have to be kinda specific
A warrant that breaks attorney-client privileges must meet a very high standard.

If the warrant is legal (no reason to think otherwise), then what is seized is fair game.

"if the warrant is legal" seems a bit overbroad to me. There are warrants which are ENTIRELY OPEN-ENDED? I did not know that.
A warrant that breaks attorney-client privileges must meet a very high standard.

thank you ------WHAT DA HELL DOES THAT MEAN? ----the warrant has to be SPECIFIC? (my impression) RIGHT? ---like provide a reason WHY the information is needed? RIGHT?

thank you ------WHAT DA HELL DOES THAT MEAN? ----the warrant has to be SPECIFIC? (my impression) RIGHT? ---like provide a reason WHY the information is needed? RIGHT?
It means the request has to satisfy the judge that it is reasonable and necessary.

The issue of overreaching, which any good attorney should offer in rebuttal, will come up, I think, later on.

It means the request has to satisfy the judge that it is reasonable and necessary.

The issue of overreaching, which any good attorney should offer in rebuttal, will come up, I think, later on.

That's true of all warrants, fakey. What is the "very high standard?"

Federal prosecutors say in a court filing that the criminal probe that led them to raid the offices of Donald Trump’s personal lawyer this week is focused on his “personal business dealings.”

In the filing with a court in New York, prosecutors blacked out a section describing what crime they believe Trump attorney Michael Cohen has committed.
^^^^ does that sound like a 'deal' to you?
The Latest: Stormy Daniels may show up at Cohen hearing

~S~

FBI Seized Recordings In Cohen Raid

April 13, 2018

Federal agents who raided Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s home, office and hotel room this week seized audio recordings, sources familiar with the raid tell ABC News.

“Sources say Cohen was known to record conversations with reporters so he could show them to Trump in order to deal with reporters on certain stories. Cohen was known to record other types of discussions and communications too, which sources say, could include communications with Trump.”
trump-tapes.jpeg
ca455b8879b08f5abc5d2cfe6e5ee1a1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Allies of President Trump are worried that recordings made by Michael D. Cohen were seized by federal investigators in a raid of Cohen’s office and residences. Legal experts said Cohen’s taped conversations — digital files that he used to replay for colleagues — “would be considered a gold mine” for prosecutors.

Cohen, who served for a decade as a lawyer at the Trump Organization and is a close confidant of Trump, was known to store the conversations using digital files and then replay them for colleagues, according to people who have interacted with him.

“We heard he had some proclivity to make tapes,” said one Trump adviser, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation. “Now we are wondering, who did he tape? Did he store those someplace where they were actually seized? . . . Did they find his recordings?”

Trump’s allies worry that federal investigators may have seized recordings made by his attorney

t
his could be interesting
Oof. If Cohen did record conversations and then replayed them to third parties, there goes the attorney-client privilege.

Forum List

Back