Trump’s lawyer was known for taping conversations, stoking fears the FBI has the recordings

Had a young senator Obama walked on to a convention stage with several children from multiple wives and audio/video confirmation that he was a pussy-grabbing snatch hound, the right would have crucified him.

Careful there Bud.... Your double standards are showing.​

Well, if you recall Hussaine was a total flop at his first convention. And that was not because he was a coke snorting homosexual. He had no charisma and no machismo! Then the MSM went to work...and douchebags like you began to worship the Kenyan with no fucking birth certificate and no college records, the alleged "community organizer" of nothing. Do the math punk. Hussaine was a CIA/FBI asset to undermine the USA.

No, it's because facts and logic are wasted on sleazy lying douchebags like you.

ah, yeah....here ya go kid>

tumblr_p741r4jrDw1r3aa23o1_540.jpg

~S~
What does that horseshit have to do with what I posted?

Had a young senator Obama walked on to a convention stage with several children from multiple wives and audio/video confirmation that he was a pussy-grabbing snatch hound, the right would have crucified him.

Careful there Bud.... Your double standards are showing.​

Well, if you recall Hussaine was a total flop at his first convention. And that was not because he was a coke snorting homosexual. He had no charisma and no machismo! Then the MSM went to work...and douchebags like you began to worship the Kenyan with no fucking birth certificate and no college records, the alleged "community organizer" of nothing. Do the math punk. Hussaine was a CIA/FBI asset to undermine the USA.

Obama is irrelevant now except as shining historical example of right-wing double standards and discrimination.

Still can't bring yourself to view The Donald with a critical eye, eh?

Messiah much?​

AVG JOE, if del is okay with this I am okay with this. This is called internet banter! We are just having fun (hopefully).

del, some punk is attacking me for not using the annoying quote feature. So getting back on topic, you allegedly graduated from some unknown high school called "st paul." And you claim you had higher grades than yours truly. What were your SAT scores, assuming you took the test!

Damn...these new mods are tough. I fear a crackdown is in the works.

I best be on my best behavior.

trump has always been afraid to talk to mueller.

he should be afraid now that mueller doesn't need to talk to him.

This part hit home>>>
If Trump were to decline a voluntary interview, his legal team discussed making the case that a sitting president can’t be subpoenaed, according to people familiar with the discussions. The argument hinges on the idea that a sitting president can’t be indicted, with Trump’s lawyers surmising that if a president can’t be indicted he can’t be subpoenaed

I wonder if it was the rationale for the raid?

~S~

Forum List

Back