Trump’s Legal Blitz Isn’t Contesting Enough Votes to Win

The republicans need to understand that just saying something doesn't make it true.

You need honest, concrete, factual proof.

trump and republicans have not produced any to any judge in any court yet. Which is why their cases keep being thrown out of court.

trump can't flip enough states with court cases. It's just impossible.

Stop the lies. Just accept that the majority of the people in America don't want trump as president.

First there was no fraud, now there wasn't enough to win..

What is the next goalpost position you are going to take?
Every election likely has very small amounts of fraud (as in with intent). But the penalties for doing so are very high. Most so called fraud isnt, it is human error. No one claims no fraud, but you guys are claiming, without evidence, widespread fraud.
If you keep moving the goalposts pretty soon there will be massive fraud, just not organized massive fraud, right?

No goal post was moved. You are shifting them from widespread fraud to...any fraud. As if it were the same thing.
We'll see. Once ballots are compared to voter purge lists that weren't purged and signatures are looked closely.
Not much to see.

The election officials have been very careful in this election knowing Trump was likely to act up.
In Wisconsin state election officials told poll workers they could fill in missing witness addresses on absentee ballots. That's against state law and completely negates the purpose of the witness verification. Every ballot that was filled in by a poll worker is invalid. There are similar reports in other states.

There were supposed to be reports from Hawaii that proved Obama wasn't born there too. Right wing generated reports usually are nothing but bullshit.
We going to beat that dead horse to death again? (eye roll) Barry jobbed our educational system by claiming to be a foreign student. That's what led to the confusion over where he was born! That has ZERO to do with numbers that simply don't add up in this election!

I'm sorry if you have problems with addition. Perhaps you should get a tutor.
I've got an MBA. My education and a cursory look at the numbers from the election tell me that something is amiss! I happen to value my vote. Having it nullified by people casting illegal votes or tampering with computers annoys me. It should annoy anyone who values their vote.

And as soon as anybody shows any proof of widespread voter fraud,I'll join you in your outrage. There have been nothing but accusations presented so far.
Do you agree that allegations of voter fraud SHOULD be investigated? That to not do so calls into question the validity of our elections?

The republicans need to understand that just saying something doesn't make it true.

trump and republicans have not produced any to any judge in any court yet. Which is why their cases keep being thrown out of court.

Stop the lies. Just accept that the majority of the people in America don't want trump as president.

Every election likely has very small amounts of fraud (as in with intent). But the penalties for doing so are very high. Most so called fraud isnt, it is human error. No one claims no fraud, but you guys are claiming, without evidence, widespread fraud.
If you keep moving the goalposts pretty soon there will be massive fraud, just not organized massive fraud, right?

No goal post was moved. You are shifting them from widespread fraud to...any fraud. As if it were the same thing.
We'll see. Once ballots are compared to voter purge lists that weren't purged and signatures are looked closely.
Not much to see.

The election officials have been very careful in this election knowing Trump was likely to act up.
In Wisconsin state election officials told poll workers they could fill in missing witness addresses on absentee ballots. That's against state law and completely negates the purpose of the witness verification. Every ballot that was filled in by a poll worker is invalid. There are similar reports in other states.

There were supposed to be reports from Hawaii that proved Obama wasn't born there too. Right wing generated reports usually are nothing but bullshit.
Yeah...and Clinton and her attorney friend pushed this lie without realizing why Obama didn't have a long form legit HA birth certificate...they didn't realize that children adopted out of the country at that time by their communist hoing mothers like Obama was to Indonesia---have their US long form BC DESTROYED with a new foreign BC issued from the adopting country in their new legal name---Barry SOETORO in this case. Hence why Obama the ears has a connecticut SS number and he had to spend what 2 MILLION $$$$$$$ to hide what happened with all those trips back and forth to HA to do so. He btw could have had his citizenship reinstated if he had applied for it after the age of 18 but he never did this.

Now behave or I will also start explaining who Obama's likely real sperm donor is----------and exactly what his communist ho mother was.

What ever you say, dumb ass.

1605141862640.png

Not much to see.

We going to beat that dead horse to death again? (eye roll) Barry jobbed our educational system by claiming to be a foreign student. That's what led to the confusion over where he was born! That has ZERO to do with numbers that simply don't add up in this election!

I've got an MBA. My education and a cursory look at the numbers from the election tell me that something is amiss! I happen to value my vote. Having it nullified by people casting illegal votes or tampering with computers annoys me. It should annoy anyone who values their vote.

And as soon as anybody shows any proof of widespread voter fraud,I'll join you in your outrage. There have been nothing but accusations presented so far.
Do you agree that allegations of voter fraud SHOULD be investigated? That to not do so calls into question the validity of our elections?

Of course credible claims of voter fraud should be investigated. However, if all the accusations Trump and his clowns have made turned out to be true, it would still not cause enough of a change in the vote count to win the presidency for him.

Interesting article---so you are saying as long as cheating was done by VARIOUS means that each type of cheating is a different case and can't be used to show a clear pattern of cheating by dems and huge number of fraulent votes? What a defense.....
There's always cheating in elections. I'd hazard that the Trumpanzees cheated as well. Individuals might actually be guilty of crimes … assuming anyone was charged and prosecuted, which would be unwise because it would egg on "the other side."

But to overturn an election, the proponent has to show the election was unreliable. Trump's not really even trying that. He's just stirring up chaos, and that serves him financially … and oddly both Putin and Xi politically
Every case of voter fraud needs to be investigated and prosecuted, regardless of which political party they belong to.

Not much to see.

CREDIBLE allegations of voter fraud should always be investigated.

Not much to see.

Of course credible claims of voter fraud should be investigated. However, if all the accusations Trump and his clowns have made turned out to be true, it would still not cause enough of a change in the vote count to win the presidency for him.

There's the weasel qualifier I expected from a hack like bulldog, "credible".

Because to bulldog anything that might take away their "win" isn't credible.

Fucking hack.

Not much to see.

And to you anything that would prevent a Biden win isn't credible.

How awfully fucking convenient for you.

The Conservatives have shown less mettle than they pretend to have. A rational Conservative basis for investigating complaints is that a large-scale mail-in vote, and early: Is unprecedented. So far, more likely the Biden campaign is following the complaints along: Putting in place needed fixes. The mail-in worked for the Democrats. The in-person was appropriate for the small, Red States. In-person voting was good for credibility of the Trump Minority Vote.

Trump has no voter clout, and so the Conservatives now have proof: The in-person vote. The Democrats can actually win back the White Male No-College-degree vote: Showing that the Democrats have fixed any problems that were shown in the mail-in vote. Voting is more convenient for people holding one or more jobs. Blacks and Hispanics appear to have been the forerunners, across-the-board.

There appear to be no mail-in problems to fix. Mostly there are aspirational lies and attention-seeking fabrications. Software problems happen in both methods.

"Crow. James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30; Casting 1/3 of the affected population, out of the household completely!)

Not much to see.

How pray tell does one tell if an allegation is credible unless it is investigated, Coyote? I value my vote. The thought that someone could make it meaningless infuriates me. If there is voter fraud then I want to see it exposed and I want the people involved to get maximum prison time for what they did.
This notion that we on the right should ignore what appear to be unrealistic numbers coming out of battleground States is rather amusing since just a little while ago people like Hillary Clinton were advising Joe Biden not to throw in the towel no matter what! This rush to validate an election that quite simply was always going to be contested because of the changes you on the left forced upon us is hypocritical to the Nth degree! When Trump won in 2016 your side declared that it was because of election "tampering" and fought the results for four years! Now an even closer election seems to have gone your way but you wish to deny the GOP their day in court?

Not much to see.

Do you agree that any claims of voter fraud that DO turn out to be true need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and that doesn't change simply because it isn't enough to change the election results? If Joe Biden has truly won the Presidency with valid votes then the office is his. If however he's won it by means of election fraud in battleground States then those who committed that fraud need to be made an example of.

There still no fraud. Saying he's not contesting enough votes to win is not an admission there is fraud.

Read, think, then post. Don't just emote.

Not much to see.

No one denies Trump the opportunity to sue, even baselessly. And he can ask for recounts, even though they aren't always paid by taxpayers, under state laws.

But alleging fraud from a number of votes that don't affect the winner …. that' snot gonna get it done.

We spent five years and hundreds of millions of dollars chasing the "Russian Collusion" talking points that you on the left employed as the reason Trump's win wasn't valid! A chase that revealed nothing. So my question to all of you on the left is this...if we spent that long chasing a myth...how long will we investigate something that appears to be a whole lot more credible than anything Adam Schiff and company EVER provided?

Not much to see.

Do you agree that any claims of voter fraud that DO turn out to be true need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and that doesn't change simply because it isn't enough to change the election results? If Joe Biden has truly won the Presidency with valid votes then the office is his. If however he's won it by means of election fraud in battleground States then those who committed that fraud need to be made an example of.
If allegations againt Trump voters are equally investigated

Not much to see.

No one denies Trump the opportunity to sue, even baselessly. And he can ask for recounts, even though they aren't always paid by taxpayers, under state laws.

But alleging fraud from a number of votes that don't affect the winner …. that' snot gonna get it done.
I ask again...do you look the other way on voter fraud simply because it doesn't affect the "winner"? Or do you agree that every vote is precious and people have a right to expect that theirs won't be cancelled out by nefarious means?

Not much to see.

What allegations would you be referring to, Ben?

Both things are still true...there wasn't fraud (enough anyway) and there isnt' enough fraud in the states he needs to flip to win.

Start to understand....you're a loser.
If Trump is not President we are going to stir the shit the best we can to ruin things. Joe will force us to wear masks in public. To wear masks in our homes. To wear masks 24 hours a day. He will set curfew hours for us. He will force us to wear masks in our vehicles also. No driving after a certain time. Attempt to force us to take a vaccine and deny us the ability to purchase anything if we do not and kick us out of our places of living. National ID's may be expanded for all. All of this is possible.

WoW :rolleyes: Brilliant exaggeration homey.
Yes, masks in enclosed public spaces unless actively eating or drinking while properly socially distanced in a restaurant.
Wear masks in our homes/ 24 hours a day/ Driving?
Cut it with the bullshit scare tactics please!

Not much to see.

Not much to see.

My question for you, Doc...is a simple one. Which side had ballots pouring into the polling places days after the election was held? Was it the GOP? Or was it overwhelmingly on the Democratic side? It's been pointed out for quite some time now that the mail in ballots that were sent out by the millions provided an opportunity for voter fraud unlike anything we've ever had before in a modern US election!

Forum List

Back