🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's legal team is falling apart right before the impeachment trial

Doesn't really matter anyway, the chances of conviction are small.

Anyone who comes within this man's orbit joins the circus. But it's their own fault -- they should know better.

He's not even in office any more, and the chaos continues.

Your daily homoerotically obsessive Trump thread. Carry on.....:thup:

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter to your obsession, but Trump isn't in office anymore. Maybe you can slow down on the self-soothing. :D
How many Benghazi investigations were there again??

Like 33 or something?

What does that have to do with anything? Start a Trump thread, it'll make you feel better. :D
This is an impeachment thread....

The fact that its Trump being impeached for the second time doesn't trigger me like it triggers you....snowflake

Doesn't really matter anyway, the chances of conviction are small.

Anyone who comes within this man's orbit joins the circus. But it's their own fault -- they should know better.

Your daily homoerotically obsessive Trump thread. Carry on.....:thup:

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter to your obsession, but Trump isn't in office anymore. Maybe you can slow down on the self-soothing. :D
How many Benghazi investigations were there again??

Like 33 or something?

What does that have to do with anything? Start a Trump thread, it'll make you feel better. :D
This is an impeachment thread....

The fact that its Trump being impeached for the second time doesn't trigger me like it triggers you....snowflake

Triggered? :lol: it's a fucking farce. This is the Dims doing the Peoples business. Get used to it.

Whose fault is that dimwit?

That's the whole story of Trump's time in office. It's not what he's done nearly as much as it is the
hysterical unhinged reaction by Trump's unbalanced foes.

Also what is the legality of threatening anyone working for or helping Trump with ruinous career ending
disasters? Is that legal? I always thought extortion was illegal.

Forum List

Back