🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's legal team is falling apart right before the impeachment trial

Doesn't really matter anyway, the chances of conviction are small.

Anyone who comes within this man's orbit joins the circus. But it's their own fault -- they should know better.

He's not even in office any more, and the chaos continues.
You mean the fascist libs attack anyone and everyone around Trump------

Terrorist Brown shirts the libs have become...

I think its a ruse to extend his impeachment where it becomes to no avail.

Anyone who comes within this man's orbit joins the circus. But it's their own fault -- they should know better.

Mr. Trump is the embodiment of America's toxicity and entitlement.

You would think it would matter....but Republicans seem to have lost their minds long ago.

I just don't know if the Repub Senators have an ounce of Profiles in Courage.

Trump getting rid of his Counsil, because they wanted to argue the constitutionality of a post presidency impeachment trial for his defense, but he wanted them to argue he won the election but the election was stolen,

blows it all up with the Repub senators who took a vote on whether a Senate trial was constitutional post departure, who mostly voted it wasn't...

that constitutionality vote,

was these Senator's way out, of not having to vote on what trump was actually being impeached for and did....They planned to get Trump off for his crimes or abuses, by calling the trial unconstitutional....

I heard they were going to prevent witnesses as well, with a vote...or try to....

I sure hope there will be a trial, with witnesses,

and a Defense team in tact and for once, the cowardly republican senators do their constitutional duty instead of looking for a cop out....

Please

Care4all

Why would you want witnesses at an impeachment trial if the House didn't do it's job properly?

." Presently, it is the House Judiciary Committee that initiates the process and then, after investigating the allegations, prepares recommendations for the whole House's consideration "

^^^ This didn't happen ^^^

You would think it would matter....but Republicans seem to have lost their minds long ago.

Trump getting rid of his Counsil, because they wanted to argue the constitutionality of a post presidency impeachment trial for his defense, but he wanted them to argue he won the election but the election was stolen,

blows it all up with the Repub senators who took a vote on whether a Senate trial was constitutional post departure, who mostly voted it wasn't...

was these Senator's way out, of not having to vote on what trump was actually being impeached for and did....They planned to get Trump off for his crimes or abuses, by calling the trial unconstitutional....

I heard they were going to prevent witnesses as well, with a vote...or try to....

and a Defense team in tact and for once, the cowardly republican senators do their constitutional duty instead of looking for a cop out....

Please

Care4all

Why would you want witnesses at an impeachment trial if the House didn't do it's job properly?

." Presently, it is the House Judiciary Committee that initiates the process and then, after investigating the allegations, prepares recommendations for the whole House's consideration "

Because it's a trial. Witnesses, if you have any, are always presented in trials....

Most prosecution teams do NOT go over their prosecution strategies with the accused before a trial....?? Or ask the accused suspect if it's ok with them if the prosecution charges them?

You see, Impeachment rules, are what the House makes them, according to the constitution. They are rare, there is no set precedent on how they should be handled that is a one size fits all for individual impeachments.

I'm guessing the founders envisioned these impeachment cause differences that could arise, and that is why the House, according to our founders, sets their rules, on each one?

Please

Care4all

Because it's a trial. Witnesses, if you have any, are always presented in trials....

Most prosecution teams do NOT go over their prosecution strategies with the accused before a trial....?? Or ask the accused suspect if it's ok with them if the prosecution charges them?

You see, Impeachment rules, are what the House makes them, according to the constitution. They are rare, there is no set precedent on how they should be handled that is a one size fits all for individual impeachments.

I'm guessing the founders envisioned these impeachment cause differences that could arise, and that is why the House, according to our founders, sets their rules, on each one?

The current rules of impeachment require that impeachment proceedings come through the House Judiciary Committee.

It didn't happen that way.

Did you watch the first impeachment from the House?

I did, I was bored through most of it.

The point is, this current impeachment isn't Constitutional.

And these rules are Pelosi approved.
Why is she breaking House rules?

4w6zdk.jpg

Please

Care4all

The current rules of impeachment require that impeachment proceedings come through the House Judiciary Committee.

I agree. Trump is a private citizen. You can't impeach a private citizen. One would think those morons we pay would know that.

He has 2 new attorneys (which is code for -- we'll do whatever it takes for attention) -- but truth be told, no one needs an attorney when they already bought off the jury...

Please

Care4all

I agree. Trump is a private citizen. You can't impeach a private citizen. One would think those morons we pay would know that.
Trumpers should never opine about what they think is constitutional....because they will pull a complete 180 degree switch just to own the libs......

He has 2 new attorneys (which is code for -- we'll do whatever it takes for attention) -- but truth be told, no one needs an attorney when they already bought off the jury...
Not only do Republican senators know that they'd be sacrificing their careers if they vote against him, they also know their lives would be in danger.

He's safe here.

Trump knows what the outcome will be

He just wants to control the message

Your daily homoerotically obsessive Trump thread. Carry on.....:thup:

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter to your obsession, but Trump isn't in office anymore. Maybe you can slow down on the self-soothing. :D

Oh, and I know it doesn't matter to your obsession, but Trump isn't in office anymore. Maybe you can slow down on the self-soothing. :D
How many Benghazi investigations were there again??

Like 33 or something?

How many Benghazi investigations were there again??

Like 33 or something?

What does that have to do with anything? Start a Trump thread, it'll make you feel better. :D

There's talk of him defending himself.
No way we get that lucky.

Talk about "Must-See TV"

:laugh:

Trump knows better than to testify under oath

LOL You sure are gullible. Trump doesn't have to lie. What he said is on tape.

What a waste of time and tax dollars.

You think Trump could testify under oath?
He can’t go three minutes without perjuring himself

LOL If he was under oath he would do fine. In fact Trump does fine at whatever he does. Perjure himself?? I'll stand over here and LMAO.

Unlike Biden who's a jack ass. A jack ass that's already showed how he will govern. I'd bet it won't take long for all those that voted for him to regret that vote big time. New Mexico sure regrets it.

Forum List

Back