Trumps mastermind plan continues to work

Its so interesting to see Trumps mastermind plan unfolding. How he has taken the lefts tactics and used it against them, including taking on China and restructured the worlds trade. Such a long list of accomplishments to benefit all Americans. He knew the cards were stacked against him when he ran in 2016, but it has been amazing to watch him slowly drain the swamp. Its so refreshing to know we will all be the beneficiaries of an America, that will be in such great shape after 4 more years of Trump.
LOL!!! Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he's restocked it.
So true. Amazingly Trumpers can’t see it. He’s exploded the debt, yet millions of Americans live in poverty or near poverty. Millions lack HC and are saddled with enormous student loan debt. The war machine continues to grow unabated.

I am really hoping that President Jorgensen fixes all of that.
The two party duopoly is much too strong and crooked to allow that.

I was making fun of you.
I suspected as much. If you think dumb Don and Senile Joe are better choices than Jorgensen, you aren’t thinking straight.

Jorgensen is not running for President.

But just for shits and giggles -

What do you like about her?
What qualifies her to be a better choice?
What makes her electable?

Her run for a house seat where she got less than 3% of the vote?

It appears that for the majority of her life she has been in academia.
Just about any American would better than Joe or Don.
Gipper,

I will bite... I think Joe is a solid candidate. Not perfect but he is electable (kind of important) and wants to at least bring some normality back...

Have we any proof that he isn't a decent guy trying to get things done... I will agree he some times takes the attainable good rather than the unattainable perfect...

Joe Biden: Disagree with me you're a racist! A Nazi! A misogynist! You aint's black! You're a homophobe! You hate people and the poor and you love the rich and corporations! I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.

Ted the dumbass: Wow, what a decent guy. That's what we need more of in this country

View attachment 401883

Thanks for that demonstration of kaz's law. See sig.

Your whataboutism aside, That isn't the view of Trump supporters. Those are a few nuts who have nothing to do with it and your hate filled Democrat delusions and projections.

If they came here legally, they are welcome despite your partisan driven hatred and lies.

You couldn't more clearly demonstrate what I said.

So seriously, Coyote. Do you consider it the appropriate role of a mod who is tasked with mediating conversation to be pushing the harshest bigoted portrayal of the side you oppose? Is that really leading to more constructive conversation? You believe that?

The issue is ILLEGAL ALIENS. Not immigrants. And you know that
she has a long history of trolling threads to derail them,,,

Yes, she does. What percentage of Trump supporters would even Coyote claim actually talk to people the way that her cartoon says that we all do? My wife is a woman of color and a legal immigrant. She followed the laws of our country to come here. No Trump supporter has ever been rude to either of us or our children as she portrays as common behavior.

Portraying a few nuts out who aren't even connected to Trump as being typical Trump supporters is PURE thread derailment. What constructive discussion would EVER be raised by such hyperbolic hate?

You mean like you do to the left...all the time? Spare us the whining and faux rage until you apply your standards to yourself.

I'm not a mod and would never be one. I also don't go tell people they are derailing threads then go derail a thread.

Seriously, that cartoon is EXTREMELY nasty. It's not just off topic. You should hold yourself to your own standard.

Read that cartoon and who are you appealing to?

- Leftists filled with hate? Check

- Trump supporters? No. We aren't like that.

I've been married to a woman of color over 30 years, if that's how Trump supporters are, how come none of them ever mention it to us? I haven't seen a single Biden sign anywhere near where I live, I see Trump signs everywhere

:lmao:

Now, I know I won't take you seriously. I see plenty of nasty memes and cartoons about the left from you guys all the time. Sometimes, it's simply the best answer to a low grade post. But then...you guys are the only guys that whine about it.

And again...in a a generic thread about Trump's America and Trump's policies - the cartoon is spot on. If you don't like, ignore it. If it hits a nerve, maybe a little self examination is in order.

Immigration is a huge Trump talking point. And no...despite all the excuses, it really isn't just illegal immigrants. It's about the "right type" of immigrants...about who to include and who to exclude based on religion, ethnicity, country of origin, race. It's about those we don't want from "shit hole countries" and those we do want ...which, given attempts to sharply curtail visa's, send immigrants here legally under TPS back, tell American citizens in public office to "go back where they came from"...is a very diminished group.

Don't like the cartoon? Do some soul searching instead of blaming.

You said to take it to PM and I did. So am I allowed to respond or not?

He doesn't have anything
He is just a contrarian -
He doesn't like our system, he has no interest in working to make things better
He just sits on the sidelines and flings shit at the system.
So now you know how it feels.
Suck it up buttercup.
Trump is the mastermind, and your new Daddy.

after 5 babies from 3 differant baby mamas - - - i'm sure donny is daddy to a lot more - or he paid to not be.

Its so interesting to see Trumps mastermind plan unfolding. How he has taken the lefts tactics and used it against them, including taking on China and restructured the worlds trade. Such a long list of accomplishments to benefit all Americans. He knew the cards were stacked against him when he ran in 2016, but it has been amazing to watch him slowly drain the swamp. Its so refreshing to know we will all be the beneficiaries of an America, that will be in such great shape after 4 more years of Trump.
So true. Amazingly Trumpers can’t see it. He’s exploded the debt, yet millions of Americans live in poverty or near poverty. Millions lack HC and are saddled with enormous student loan debt. The war machine continues to grow unabated.
Most of the poverty you can lay at the feet of Democrats and their Draconian lockdowns
And Trump isn't responsible for student debt.
That is what happens when you get government involved in the student loan program. Thanks to Obama for that mess
I didn’t say he was responsible. However, he’s done nothing to alleviate these problems.

I do believe he is responsible for the unbelievable explosive in government debt, yet all this debt incurred by the American taxpayers does little to help Americans, other than the 1%. Cons bitched about O’s irresponsible deficit spending, but are silent about Don’s even greater deficit spending.

I am really hoping that President Jorgensen fixes all of that.
The two party duopoly is much too strong and crooked to allow that.

I was making fun of you.
I suspected as much. If you think dumb Don and Senile Joe are better choices than Jorgensen, you aren’t thinking straight.

Jorgensen is not running for President.

But just for shits and giggles -

What do you like about her?
What qualifies her to be a better choice?
What makes her electable?

Her run for a house seat where she got less than 3% of the vote?

It appears that for the majority of her life she has been in academia.
Just about any American would better than Joe or Don.
Gipper,

I will bite... I think Joe is a solid candidate. Not perfect but he is electable (kind of important) and wants to at least bring some normality back...

Have we any proof that he isn't a decent guy trying to get things done... I will agree he some times takes the attainable good rather than the unattainable perfect...
Jesus! You’re as bad as the Trumpers. You are extremely delusional if you think Joe is a decent guy, let alone make a good potus. The fucking guy is a stinking lying Neocon fuck face.

Why have you not bothered to research his 50 year track record? Is it not significant enough?

18 days and 18 hours until Election Day! Don't waste another second ... make sure you're registered to vote

The debt is a huge problem. May I ask what democrats have planned for that? It was the democrat savior Obongo who doubled it in 8 years, and democrats who keep pushing massive spending programs.

The answer to poverty is a better economy. More and better paying jobs, not welfare.
That has been trumps position. He grew the economy, and has been fighting to bring by industry that has been lost over decades of malfeasance. Perhaps if we would stop importing 3rd world workers and illegals which undercut American jobs and wages (again, liberal policies), and creating regulations which promote outsourcing, the American worker would do better?

Student loan doesn’t exploded when the government started giving loans to everybody and everybody who wanted one to go to school. You do understand how that distorted the market, don’t you?

As for the war machine, Trump has not involved us in a single overseas conflict. In fact he has sidestepped several of them. Peace deals are being signed in the Middle East and Troops are being withdrawn.
Trump is the anti war candidate the left has been praying for.

So?
You're not supposed to say nice things about Trump.

Only racists do that.

No the whole virus thing is not Trumps fault, just how he handled it.

And how is that exactly?
He allowed states to lock things down to the degree they decided best (how not dictator like of him).
He suggested using masks, then not, then using them, etc ... exactly as fauci said (they kept flip flopping if you recall).
He made deals to get NEW VENTILATORS sent where requested. He sent hospital ships to New York and built a Mobil hospital... that went unused and people were sent back to nursing homes by their boneheaded mayor/governor.
He cut through a bunch of red tape and has vaccine production humming along, as well as drugs like regeneron in trials (and used itnhimself).
He has encouraged people to continue their lives, because as show, 99.9% of us are going to live.

But keep on going with that media narrative I guess.

EDITED: my autocorrect somehow got tomatoes out of ventilators.
Freaking auto correct

Last edited:

Forum List

Back