Trumps media instincts

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I have to say watching trump lately has been interesting. Everyday I see how he makes a mistake and ive cringed at some stuff he has said, but these things end up benefiting him.

He essentially endorses Moore and the media isn't saying much about Moore anymore. They are talking about trump and his alleged sexual allegations. Meanwhile Moore looks to be resurging. If he wins it will largely because Trump is taking attention away from him with this move and other statements.

Trump tweets about Schumer and Pelosi and they get outraged and don't show up at meetings with him, so photo ops show him and others working hard for the American people with Schumer and Pelosi looking like petty people who care more about their ego than helping the American people.

His tweets/statements on Franken and Warren look absolutely cringe worthy at times. Yet it brings attention to both of their scandals potentially undermining their threw as a 2020 rival before it starts.

Absolutely fascinating really.

I have to say watching trump lately has been interesting. Everyday I see how he makes a mistake and ive cringed at some stuff he has said, but these things end up benefiting him.

He essentially endorses Moore and the media isn't saying much about Moore anymore. They are talking about trump and his alleged sexual allegations. Meanwhile Moore looks to be resurging. If he wins it will largely because Trump is taking attention away from him with this move and other statements.

Trump tweets about Schumer and Pelosi and they get outraged and don't show up at meetings with him, so photo ops show him and others working hard for the American people with Schumer and Pelosi looking like petty people who care more about their ego than helping the American people.

His tweets/statements on Franken and Warren look absolutely cringe worthy at times. Yet it brings attention to both of their scandals potentially undermining their threw as a 2020 rival before it starts.

So, basically, Trump is a toreador and his twitter feed is a red cape.

Exciting? Certainly. Responsible? Hardly. Every now and then the toreador gets gored.

I' sorry but he fools only the dumb. A sane person knows he is an unqualified human being let alone a president.

Yes Trump is a master at directing attention away from his failures.
As long as he pisses you off, I am quite content with his tweets.
Yes I know. That’s why you didn’t care about repeal failing and won’t when tax reform and the wall fail either.
I don't worry about repeal because O Care is going to fail and lot more people are going to be without it. When that happens the liberals who signed it into law will be perp marched out to those who lost their healthcare and let the pissed off people deal with them.....Bwaaahhhhaaaa, a good beheading is what the liberal elites need, that way they don't fuck with US citizens anymore...

Yes I know. That’s why you didn’t care about repeal failing and won’t when tax reform and the wall fail either.
I don't worry about repeal because O Care is going to fail and lot more people are going to be without it. When that happens the liberals who signed it into law will be perp marched out to those who lost their healthcare and let the pissed off people deal with them.....Bwaaahhhhaaaa, a good beheading is what the liberal elites need, that way they don't fuck with US citizens anymore...
:cuckoo:

Amazing that you aren't embarrassed to admit what a small childish person you are.
Well, Kunt, I am just using your own Rules for Radicals back at you, and if you didn't notice, I was also using reverse psychology to see if you would realize what you are doing to your own party. But then I over estimated your intelligence, as everything I said (in a sarcastic way) went right over that pea brain of you guys...

Stay as calm as you can when they drop the net over you. If you struggle, you might hurt yourself.

Stay as calm as you can when they drop the net over you. If you struggle, you might hurt yourself.
Bwaaahhaaaahhaaaaa.....

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Amazing that you aren't embarrassed to admit what a small childish person you are.
Well, Kunt, I am just using your own Rules for Radicals back at you, and if you didn't notice, I was also using reverse psychology to see if you would realize what you are doing to your own party. But then I over estimated your intelligence, as everything I said (in a sarcastic way) went right over that pea brain of you guys...

Isn't that interesting. I thought you were just spouting the same insane crap you always spout.

The OP thinks the optics of Trump and the two powerless fools sitting there with empty chairs between them are positive?

That's why the fool still has approvals in the 30's. There are quite a few idiots out here.

Trump is using the progressive left's playbook and it drives them crazy.

Trump tweets, the progs shits their collective pants. Every time. It's Pavlovian!

Here are some detailed instructions for the pant shitting progs .....
I Just Shit My Pants! What’s Next?. - ppt video online download

Trump is't using any playbook. He's acting like the spoiled child that he is, and in a desperate attempt to pretend the orange fool is rational, people try to assign logic to his actions.

Trump is using the progressive left's playbook and it drives them crazy.

Trump tweets, the progs shits their collective pants. Every time. It's Pavlovian!

Here are some detailed instructions for the pant shitting progs .....
I Just Shit My Pants! What’s Next?. - ppt video online download

Trump is't using any playbook. He's acting like the spoiled child that he is, and in a desperate attempt to pretend the orange fool is rational, people try to assign logic to his actions.
For your use.....

First+Step%3A+Assess+the+Situation.jpg

Not really. It's more akin to reading a teenage girls text messages about the new boy in town.
It's beneath the office and quite embarrassing.

Forum List

Back