Trump's misogynistic insults continue: CNN lady latest victim of "nasty' epithet to dodge Mar-a-Lago question!

A jury full of groomed leftist kooks is not a jury of Trumps peers. It’s not a jury of any rational Americans peers.

Actually, that's what Trump believes. He claimed last night that he'd never met Jean Carroll and the case was rigged.

Trump thinks there's no crime in sexual assault if you are rich and a celebrity. He's been doing it his whole life. Poor guy compensates for having a tiny dick.

Actually, that's what Trump believes. He claimed last night that he'd never met Jean Carroll and the case was rigged.

Trump thinks there's no crime in sexual assault if you are rich and a celebrity. He's been doing it his whole life. Poor guy compensates for having a tiny dick.
There was zero evidence presented at that trial.

No. You're upset. It wasn't Biden found to be a liar and sexual abuser. It was your cult leader.

I see you're still a liar.

As per the Judge's order, the jury found Trump guilty of giving Carroll a peck on the cheek.

The head of the Biden Crime Syndicate showered with hos daughter, grabbed an aide by tbe vagina, and fropes and sniffs little girls.

Biden wasn't found to be a liar?.
By WHO? WHEN?

Biden lies as often as he breathes. By your claim I see you are obviously trying to give him some competition.

Making intentional, stupid comments like yours gets you branded as a gaslighting bot / troll ... but you earned that title long ago.

Collins triggered Trump with her question about the documents, which led to his outburst. Legal experts have said Trump is likely to go down for crimes related to taking documents that weren't his him to Mar-a-Lago and obstructing authorities' attempt to retrieve them.
So he called her a nasty person.
She was a nasty person. She was supposed to be a moderator, not Trump's fellow debater. It wasn't her job to debate him. And, I find it rather funny that the Texas military guy who posted classified documents that he shouldn't have had online, damaging our national security, is getting off fairly easily while we don't even know what was contained in the so called classified documents found in Trump's possession, which were not released and did not damage our national security. Makes you wonder why the DOJ won't even tell House members exactly what was the content of Trump's classified documents. More examples of our two tiered justice system.

And, while Trump lost a civil case due to preponderance of the evidence, if this lady was indeed making the whole rape story up (which is a 49.9% possibility), then she was a whacko nut job. Further, Trump was right in attacking a liberal judge who obviously gave Carroll every bit of help he could while denying everything from Trump he could. The trial was not fair.

Last edited:
You should have watched Trump's deposition so you'd know something about the case.
I watched everything so you are wrong about that. The woman didn't even remember what year she was assaulted.

She was a nasty person. She was supposed to be a moderator, not Trump's fellow debater. It wasn't her job to debate him. And, I find it rather funny that the Texas military guy who posted classified documents that he shouldn't have had online, damaging our national security, is getting off fairly easily while we don't even know what was contained in the so called classified documents found in Trump's possession, which were not released and did not damage our national security. More examples of our two tiered justice system.

She didn't debate Trump at all. She tried to get him to stick to the questions instead of going off into lies and name calling.

You really expect to see the classified documents Trump took? Lolol 😂🤣🤣

You should have watched Trump's deposition so you'd know something about the case.
If Trump was treated like Joe she would have asked his favorite sandwich. And favorite beverage to wash it down. Questions like that.

I watched everything so you are wrong about that. The woman didn't even remember what year she was assaulted.

You're not a woman and you have never been ambushed. Sexual assault is a traumatic crime. Trump thinks it was normal. He's entitled because he's a rich celebrity.

View attachment 784417

Here is the SEXUAL PREDATOR HUMAN CHEETOH GRIFTER CON MAN :confused:
maybe you approve this because he "keeps it in the family"? :confused:
Care to address the Lolita Express while we are talking about the PERVERT SEXUAL PREDATOR :confused:
/---/ A father holding his daughter makes him a predator? VS. Dementia Joe sniffing every child within reach? Yeah, you really got him this time. #4,678

You're not a woman and you have never been ambushed. Sexual assault is a traumatic crime. Trump thinks it was normal. He's entitled because he's a rich celebrity.
If Trump has done that, he is not the only one. History is full of men with power that have done what you typed. It exists now. According to Progs, D.C. is a "G" rated living 1950's TV sitcom. Which they abhor officially. And people like Trump must be put to the forefront for his infidelities. Many Presidents have had their rumors. And Clinton, made Trump's accusations look like a beginner. Progs looked the other way. That was the demarcation point.

If Trump has done that, he is not the only one. History is full of men with power that have done what you typed. It exists now. According to Progs, D.C. is a "G" rated living 1950's TV sitcom. Which they abhor officially. And people like Trump must be put to the forefront for his infidelities. Many Presidents have had their rumors. And Clinton, made Trump's accusations look like a beginner. Progs looked the other way. That was the demarcation point.

Exactly. Trump has been grabbing and groping women his whole life. He thinks he's entitled.

Trump didn't even know her and any woman being sexually assaulted would know the year that it happened. This conviction should be thrown out on appeal.

Exactly. Trump has been grabbing and groping women his whole life. He thinks he's entitled.
i can't believe you'd post that considering the groping history of democrat presidents. Did that even occur to you?

I must say though that i do have more sympathy for JFK's groping in light of the fact he was assassinated by the CIA.

Hey, whatever fuels the hate you need to survive.

Forum List

Back