Trump's misogynistic insults continue: CNN lady latest victim of "nasty' epithet to dodge Mar-a-Lago question!

i can't believe you'd post that considering the groping history of democrat presidents. Did that even occur to you?

I must say though that i do have more sympathy for JFK's groping in light of the fact he was assassinated by the CIA.

JFK was by all accounts successful in seducing women..

That's not Trump.. he's pounces, pins them and groped their privates.

Trump is repulsive and inadequate. He has to buy women or force them.

She didn't debate Trump at all. She tried to get him to stick to the questions instead of going off into lies and name calling.

You really expect to see the classified documents Trump took? Lolol 😂🤣🤣
She debate Trump through the entire thing, representing the left. She was a moderator of a Republican primary town hall. She was not supposed to represent the left.

JFK was by all accounts successful in seducing women..

That's not Trump.. he's pounces, pins them and groped their privates.

Trump is repulsive and inadequate. He has to buy women or force them.
you really don't see how stupid your accusations are do you.

Do you want equality for females or NOT?? If women can't take the heat then you don't need to be in these venues. You don't want equality. you want special treatment and it never ends.

She debate Trump through the entire thing, representing the left. She was a moderator of a Republican primary town hall. She was not supposed to represent the left.

No she didn't debate Trump. She tried to keep him on topic. When he got flakey she repeated what he said to bring him back to the subject.

View attachment 784417

Here is the SEXUAL PREDATOR HUMAN CHEETOH GRIFTER CON MAN :confused:
maybe you approve this because he "keeps it in the family"? :confused:
Care to address the Lolita Express while we are talking about the PERVERT SEXUAL PREDATOR :confused:
Cellblock2429 THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS! THIS IS "REAL"
TRUMP IS BRANED AS A SEXUAL PREDATOR AND THAT IS A FACT!

26 WOMEN ARE LYING?

COME ON MAN!

/---/ A father holding his daughter makes him a predator? VS. Dementia Joe sniffing every child within reach? Yeah, you really got him this time. #4,678
26 WOMEN LYING?

trumpdaughter3.JPG

you really don't see how stupid your accusations are do you.

Do you want equality for females or NOT?? If women can't take the heat then you don't need to be in these venues. You don't want equality. you want special treatment and it never ends.

You mean shopping at Bergof Goodman? That venue?

Did you just say if women want equality, they have to accept sexual assault? Make sure you tell your wife, girlfriend or daughter immediately.

You may be a moron.

But first, he'll destroy DeSantis and any other Republican who dare stand against him...and then lose spectacularly in the general to Biden...or Newsom...
I love it!! Republicans...OWN him!! Congrats!!...on your own head be it! :auiqs.jpg:
Newsome? LMAO that radical motherfucker could never get elected in the US. His state is in shambles and only getting worse, and no one will forget the prices paid to endure Biden

No she didn't debate Trump. She tried to keep him on topic. When he got flakey she repeated what he said to bring him back to the subject.
While she did SOME of that, and I have no problem with her doing that, she repeatedly debated Trump from the left point of view. She was clearly an anti-Trumper and we should not have been able to know that if she had done her job as moderator. And, every time Trump scored points she would get flustered and want to deflect to a new question from the audience.

I think you....'ladies' ( i use the term loosely because you probably don't want to be called ladies, right? are just nutthurt because of Trump's successful CNN townhall last nite? AREN"T YA?? :abgg2q.jpg:

You mean shopping at Bergof Goodman? That venue?

Did you just say if women want equality, they have to accept sexual assault? Make sure you tell your wife, girlfriend or daughter immediately.

You may be a moron.
You stupid motherfuckers elected Clinton twice, the worst enemy of women in the Oval office ever, and then there was a senator from Massachusetts that just drowns them in cars. I have to say our morals and ethics tower above yours.

She was trying to get him to actually answer questions (he kept dodging) and pointed out his lies (almost everything coming out of his mouth was a lie).

You stupid motherfuckers elected Clinton twice, the worst enemy of women in the Oval office ever, and then there was a senator from Massachusetts that just drowns them in cars. I have to say our morals and ethics tower above yours.
Wait. We did not elect Ted Kennedy, we rejected him in the primaries. YOU, however, are all in on a serial sexual predator. Women are watching.

Exactly. Trump has been grabbing and groping women his whole life. He thinks he's entitled.
Many men think that. It is survival instincts. It's what they can get away with. And what women will let them get. And there are a percentage of women who will do it. The issue is who are and who are not. Its Ginger and Maryanne. Many men are true to their ladies. No matter the pain.

Forum List

Back