Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Please tell me you're not that stupid.

Or you're being ironic.

Because if I'm actually on the same board as some who actually thinks that idea is valid or not a complete brain fart by the orange PINO... then WTF...

Congress needs to simply reinstate the truth in media acts. People accepting entertainment as news is the problem and news which is more entertainment and propaganda instead of actual news has developed into a regular beast that isn't worth spit.

NBC and CNN attacked our democracy before the election and continue to attack our democracy now! There should at least be an overlay text on the screen that says FAKE NEWS during most of MSNBC's and CNN's broadcasts or move them to Comedy Central so nobody mistakes them for real news!

The Donald is being specific in regards to them attacking The White and causing staff to respond to their fake questions based on their fake news! It endangers our country!
The response is to shut down news conferences. Kick those fuckers out of the White House. Close the press room. He is not required to feed them information or provide a punching bag for them to cross examine. Kill the press conferences.

But, DO NOT TRAMPLE ON MEDIA RIGHTS!!! I don't care how slanted and communist the leftist media propaganda becomes. That is the WRONG method.

Trump better not pull that shit!!!

You guys never offer one shred of evidence that the media is overly unfair to Trump.

Are not able to consider for a moment that he may, in fact, be a total fucking moron and the media is just doing their job.

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

The market and the Internet are already punishing the LMSM. Trump is making a mistake here
It's horrible for msnbc horrible horrible horrible

Q3 2017 Ratings: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow is No. 1 in Cable News

"A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives." (Madison, 1822)

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press
Weird how his input only matters on CERTAIN things. Isnt it, hack boi?

Trump isn't taking away anyone's license to broadcast. Relax, Nancy.

But we can hope --- NBC with those VERY peculiar and nasty people at MSNBC definitely needs to go. I'm for it. Yay, Trump! Take out the New York Times while you're at it.

The Tweet:

“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!”

He said he would challenge their license. We have freedom of the press, but the press can't make stuff up.

For example NBC can't report that The Rock keeps child sex slaves in his basement unless they have proof.

So much for Freedom of the Press.
Man, you fuckers really hate the a very basic foundation of this country and the protection of Free Speech that is guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.
"The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787. ME 6:57

I'm a fascist so i don't give a fuck about 'media rights'

these guys should be strung up.

That makes no sense, but there you are.

It makes as much sense as the op claiming that Trump could shoot someone and that I would continue to support Trump. I notice you didn't mind that outrageous statement.

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press
Weird how his input only matters on CERTAIN things. Isnt it, hack boi?

And again you make no sense. I'm an independent voter. I support actions not political parties. I support the people that stand for the things I agree on.

So... you are going to have to expound on your statement if you are going to make an semblance of an argument. Of course when you end your post with boi, it shows me you have nothing to say... and you are trying to be cool. Boi is as bad as people who still use "snowflake."

The Tweet:

“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!”

He said he would challenge their license. We have freedom of the press, but the press can't make stuff up.

For example NBC can't report that The Rock keeps child sex slaves in his basement unless they have proof.

He can't prove that they did "make stuff up."

But hey why didn't he condemn Alex Jones for "making stuff up" about Pizzagate?

That makes no sense, but there you are.

It makes as much sense as the op claiming that Trump could shoot someone and that I would continue to support Trump. I notice you didn't mind that outrageous statement.
Trump made it and millions doubled down on their 'like' of it. If you were not one of them, good on you.

I literally posted the video of him saying it... and the dumbass still doesn't believe it.

When we have a media that has no credibility AT ALL, we have a problem. They spent 8 years sucking meat puppet faggot cock, and now promote total lies about Trump and the GOP.

We need unbiased media
What media outlets do you believe are unbiased? I have the feeling, unbiased to you means media outlets that confirm your version of reality.

Forum List

Back