Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press
Except for Fox.

Fox News Sued for the Right to Lie

Trump Told Fox News to Frame Dems for Seth Rich Murder, Lawsuit Claims

Fox News coordinated with White House on false story, lawsuit says

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
So....you support the government taking away the licenses of news networks that say things it doesn't like?

NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern. FACT!

It's not a fact. NBC stands by their story and their three sources. What is your proof? The word of a moron?
NBC stood by Dan Rather and his fake memos until the they were shamed into admitted the truth.

Time will tell. I'm confident. It's you fools who get taken every time.
Sorry man, its you guys
NBC blowing up trucks for some consumer advocacy
Dan Rather Memos to smear Bush
Hookers peeing on a bed to smear Trump
they lie all the time to promote their leftwing agenda.

If there is no other way to force the press to stop lying, then so be it. It has to be. This latest lie, that Trump demanded a ten fold increase in our nuclear arsenal was just about beyond the pale. Next it might be that Trump has secretly ordered a first strike on Iran and North Korea. The press has shown that their Trump hate has no boundaries. They will see the nation burn if it hurts Trump.

They are abusing the First Amendment not using it. That cannot be allowed to continue.
Birthers. Obama is s Muslim. MB infiltrated thr WH. Seth Rich. Bla blah blah.

Who gets to decide what legitimate "truth" is pravda the state?
When did networks report on birthers as true or a fact?
people made those claims, like they do now with Russia, but with zero evidence, the networks report every negative thing as fact, even hookers peeing on a bed.
the networks report every negative thing as fact, even hookers peeing on a bed.

Liar.

Ooooo, good defense.

Defense?

It's a straight up lie. Post up one MSM source that reported that as fact.
Wait, they all reported it did they not? so if its not true, WHY report it?

Well no, the liberals are calling it fake news. But um... we aren't talking about fat Harvey now are we?

I thought we were talking about fake news.

Yeah, but that rapist isn't fake news, he's the real deal.

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

They wouldn't run it if it weren't verified. That's why they confirm it with three different sources who only will go on the record under the condition of anonymity. This is how it's always been done. Only now do you have a problem with it.

Don't pretend you don't know how leftist work.

Media Matters or similar come up with "news" and leak it to the CNN, MSNBC and ABC, citing insider anonymous source, close to the matter. There you go, you got three major networks publishing the same story.

Leftist media today does not exist to inform the people about the news, they exist to inform each other on what news to provide to the people. Time when Cronkite was delivering "absolute truth" and almost creating country policies thru his opinions is gone, leftist media is challenged and they're so pissed about it.

Got the picture?

Good advice. You should take it.

I am not one pretending. I know exactly how leftist work.

So....you support the government taking away the licenses of news networks that say things it doesn't like?

NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern. FACT!

It's not a fact. NBC stands by their story and their three sources. What is your proof? The word of a moron?
NBC stood by Dan Rather and his fake memos until the they were shamed into admitted the truth.

Time will tell. I'm confident. It's you fools who get taken every time.
Sorry man, its you guys
NBC blowing up trucks for some consumer advocacy
Dan Rather Memos to smear Bush
Hookers peeing on a bed to smear Trump
they lie all the time to promote their leftwing agenda.
I have no idea of what you mean about trucks. Feel free to post up even one report that portrays hookers and Trump as fact.

I thought we were talking about fake news.

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

They wouldn't run it if it weren't verified. That's why they confirm it with three different sources who only will go on the record under the condition of anonymity. This is how it's always been done. Only now do you have a problem with it.

Media Matters or similar come up with "news" and leak it to the CNN, MSNBC and ABC, citing insider anonymous source, close to the matter. There you go, you got three major networks publishing the same story.

Leftist media today does not exist to inform the people about the news, they exist to inform each other on what news to provide to the people. Time when Cronkite was delivering "absolute truth" and almost creating country policies thru his opinions is gone, leftist media is challenged and they're so pissed about it.

Got the picture?

No, you're pretending. You're violating your own standard that you tried to put on me. Brilliant!

Birthers. Obama is s Muslim. MB infiltrated thr WH. Seth Rich. Bla blah blah.

Who gets to decide what legitimate "truth" is pravda the state?
people made those claims, like they do now with Russia, but with zero evidence, the networks report every negative thing as fact, even hookers peeing on a bed.

Liar.

Ooooo, good defense.

Defense?

They reported it as being part of the dossier, fool. They also said that it hasn't been confirmed.

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Are you a Russian agent provocateur? Did you support TASS? If not, and you are native born citizen your understanding of the First Amendment has been warped by someone or something.

This attack on the press and the MSM media in general is toxic, and its infection has spread from Limbaugh 25 years ago to the idiot fringe and now to the POTUS.
http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/
Sharyl Attkisson is an unreasonable woman. Important people have told her so.

When the longtime CBS reporter asked for details about reinforcements sent to the Benghazi compound during the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack, White House national security spokesman Tommy Vietor replied, “I give up, Sharyl . . . I’ll work with more reasonable folks that follow up, I guess.”

Modal Trigger

Another White House flack, Eric Schultz, didn’t like being pressed for answers about the Fast and Furious scandal in which American agents directed guns into the arms of Mexican drug lords. “Goddammit, Sharyl!” he screamed at her. “The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable. You’re the only one who’s not reasonable!”
Before you libs go on the attack, just remember that this person is a woman, who used to tow the party line, until she found out how much of liars you all are. If you attack her then you must all be sexist pigs.....

Nice source, LOL

The NY POST is tabloid Journalism.

Got the picture?

No, you're pretending. You're violating your own standard that you tried to put on me. Brilliant!

Who doesn't know you would pay you in gold.

Nothing to pretend when exposing the leftist lies and hypocrisy.

Got the picture?

I think you mean you really have nothing to say at all.

Got the picture?

no he's right, all 3 say the same thing every day. Our favorites are when they get a buzzword...it's funny watching the mashups.
This is stuff like Graitas

examples:

Got the picture?

I think you mean you really have nothing to say at all.

I already said it above. Don't think, just read and try to comprehend.

Try.

Liar.

Ooooo, good defense.

Defense?

They reported it as being part of the dossier, fool. They also said that it hasn't been confirmed.
And the dossier was fake....maybe the hookers peeing on a bed would give you a clue, that it's bullcrap.....

Got the picture?

no he's right, all 3 say the same thing every day. Our favorites are when they get a buzzword...it's funny watching the mashups.

examples:

Now you're pretending as well.

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Are you a Russian agent provocateur? Did you support TASS? If not, and you are native born citizen your understanding of the First Amendment has been warped by someone or something.

This attack on the press and the MSM media in general is toxic, and its infection has spread from Limbaugh 25 years ago to the idiot fringe and now to the POTUS.
http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/
Sharyl Attkisson is an unreasonable woman. Important people have told her so.

When the longtime CBS reporter asked for details about reinforcements sent to the Benghazi compound during the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack, White House national security spokesman Tommy Vietor replied, “I give up, Sharyl . . . I’ll work with more reasonable folks that follow up, I guess.”

Modal Trigger

Another White House flack, Eric Schultz, didn’t like being pressed for answers about the Fast and Furious scandal in which American agents directed guns into the arms of Mexican drug lords. “Goddammit, Sharyl!” he screamed at her. “The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable. You’re the only one who’s not reasonable!”
Before you libs go on the attack, just remember that this person is a woman, who used to tow the party line, until she found out how much of liars you all are. If you attack her then you must all be sexist pigs.....

Nice source, LOL

The NY POST is tabloid Journalism.
Sometimes, Tabloid journalism isn't FAKE news like the lamestream,liberal, lickspittle news.

CLINTON: BY DNA BETRAYED | National Enquirer
The ENQUIRER was leaked a hush-hush sneak peek at her confidential report The White House Doctor, in which Dr. Connie Mariano recalls nine years tumultuous years treating the Oval Office residents and family.

Dr. Mariano was torn when she got caught up in the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Defense?

And the dossier was fake....maybe the hookers peeing on a bed would give you a clue, that it's bullcrap.....

That is simply not true. Quite a lot of it has been corroborated. You really should get yourself up to speed. You probably wouldn't be so easily fooled if you were.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

Got the picture?

examples:

Now you're pretending as well.

i love Sunday shows so we can see what they leftwing word of the day is any clue about this sunday?

Ooooo, good defense.

Defense?

That is simply not true. Quite a lot of it has been corroborated. You really should get yourself up to speed. You probably wouldn't be so easily fooled if you were.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

did yoi read it?

there is no proof of anything
it some guy in slate (leftwing) sayi g he was a former cia agent many of them hate trump. now for the document hebexplainsnthe process and why he thinks its true, but there is no corraboration at all.
other than the hookers, the best part is hes been colluding with russia for years....uh what????
and why doesnt putin want hillary?
she gave him uranium
she does everything she wants
she never said anything negative about russia pre 2016
did you guys make fun of romney saying rusia was our greatest foe?

yes you did.

Sieg Heil

NBC and CNN attacked our democracy before the election and continue to attack our democracy now! There should at least be an overlay text on the screen that says FAKE NEWS during most of MSNBC's and CNN's broadcasts or move them to Comedy Central so nobody mistakes them for real news!

The Donald is being specific in regards to them attacking The White and causing staff to respond to their fake questions based on their fake news! It endangers our country!

Forum List

Back