Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

Before we get too hysterical, it would behoove is to look at the requirements to obtain and keep a broadcast license. Are there requirements that NBC has violated? If there are, the fact that Trump is asking about pulling their license is legit, and all this hysteria is unwarranted. If not, then his interest is just that, interest, and of no more concern than was Obama's desire to shut down FOX. Either way, all this running around in a panic seems a bit, how do you say, stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell. I'm confident. It's you fools who get taken every time.

Hmmm, no it's not. The fake media has been nailed broadcasting lies so many times I've lost count. They've spewed a long series of nothing burgers, and every time morons like you claimed it was the end of Trump.

Sure. Tell us some more about Beghazi, emails, Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny, ...etc. It goes on and on and on. None of that shit is or ever was real but you, personally, as well as others have gone on about this shit for years. It's always you dopes who are fooled and you always go back for more.
So no US Ambassador was left to die by Al Qaeda which Obama said before his re election, he had on the run? No wonder liberals can fool you libtards all the time, with liberal thinking.

View attachment 153913

So no US Ambassador was left to die by Al Qaeda

That was indeed the conclusion drawn by no less than eight separate investigations.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
There was plenty of evidence to convict that crooked vagina, but as we all know the worthless FBI chief wouldn't do anything. So even today, we have a 2 tier system of justice, where people like you dumbass liberals would go to jail for any small violation, yet people like the Clintons can have an intern shot in the back or US Ambassador left to die, and get off scot free. You might as well kneel down and suck both Bill's and Hillary's dicks..

More fake news.
"Crooked Hillary"
Lock her up.

It's funny that the purveyor of fake news is suggesting a network should lose it's liscense.

It became a reality with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913...........like Amschel Rothschild claimed (and I am paraphrasing) "Give me control over a country's monetary system and I care not whom makes their laws". Did you know that when President Eisenhower inquired to the goings on in the desert of Nevada known as Area 51 that he was told that he had no jurisdiction? Why are there 30 plus security levels higher than that of the POTUS? Who elected these people and where is the oversight? Have you stopped to ponder those very salient points? The "government" is a corporate entity and our labor was pledged as surety against the debt via the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC on March 8th, 1933. We are debt slaves that have never been compensated for our labor in real money......something of an intrinsic value.

The murder of JFK has no bearing on what we are facing now? You couldn't be more wrong.........

Not related to this thread, but JFK was killed by Oswald who was working with a group of Cubans. The Cubans were part of a program that was created by JFK to train them for the Bay of Pigs invasion to overthrow Castro. Problem was JFK pulled military support for them in the midst of the fighting, that caused many of them to die and the coup to fail. These Cubans were then pissed and vowed to take revenge on JFK. Castro was able to get a mole in the group to help push the assassination agenda for his own revenge as well.

Now, what has Trump lied about? Well how about a recent lie where he says that the U.S. is the most taxed country in the world. That's not true at all.

What is tax freedom day now? May 5th? That means once all the taxes and all other fees are figured in that the Average American works until May 5th for this corporate entity that you worship at the feet of. If us serfs are not the most taxed population? I would hate to have to live some place else that steals even more of what our labor produces.

And as far as the JFK murder goes? You are 100 percent WRONG. Oswald was a patsy and worked in military intelligence. The cover-up of the murder of JFK goes to incredibly great lengths to hide the truth. The Warren commission findings were a total joke. JFK took on the bankers that finance the military industrial complex and the CIA and lost......bottom line.

View attachment 153892

Trump's statement about the U.S. being the highest taxed country in the world is wrong. It's been proven. Not only are we NOT the highest taxed country in the world, we are below the average of the 35 countries included in the study.

"This statement is completely false. According to 2015 data from the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD), taxation accounted for 26.4 percent of the United States’ gross domestic product (GDP). This was lower than the average for the 35 nations in the OECD (34.3 percent) and in some cases far lower than comparable countries (45.5 percent in France, for instance)."

Trump returns to false tax claim as he pushes for reform

Oswald worked with a group of Cuban revolutionaries named Alpha 66. ;)

But again, that is off topic.

And so who was the Las Vegas shooter working for?

No one knows and may never will. It's 44 years after Kennedy's assassination and there is still no definitive proof of whether Oswald had help or not, or what his motive was.

I have doubts with the History Channels theories. It seems to be a lot of spin. That said, I have heard so many theories on the JFK shooting and who was involved that I think I will stick to the version that the mob was involved, specifically the Chicago mob.

Before we get too hysterical, it would behoove is to look at the requirements to obtain and keep a broadcast license. Are there requirements that NBC has violated? If there are, the fact that Trump is asking about pulling their license is legit, and all this hysteria is unwarranted. If not, then his interest is just that, interest, and of no more concern than was Obama's desire to shut down FOX. Either way, all this running around in a panic seems a bit, how do you say, stupid?

Well here is the issue. Reporters are allowed to use "Anonymous sources" and can protect that oath as long as they aren't compelled to reveal them because of certain circumstances like a threat to national security or a handful of others. So that means Trump would have to show that what NBC reported was indeed a lie.

That said, networks like NBC would be quick to point out the hypocrisy of Trump not mentioning other networks that he likes that have also reported "fake news" like Fox and Info Wars, which would prove a bias.

And no, discussing this issue is not stupid, because the most powerful man in the world, the U.S. President just openly threatened to violate part of the First Amendment to the Constitution, the Freedom of the Press.

Republican Senator Sasse of Nebraska, from a fly-over state, has come out asking Trump if he is recanting his oath as President to uphold and defend the First Amendment of the Constitution. Trump can't help himself from making enemies right and left.

Republican senator asks Trump if he's 'recanting oath' over war with press

Not related to this thread, but JFK was killed by Oswald who was working with a group of Cubans. The Cubans were part of a program that was created by JFK to train them for the Bay of Pigs invasion to overthrow Castro. Problem was JFK pulled military support for them in the midst of the fighting, that caused many of them to die and the coup to fail. These Cubans were then pissed and vowed to take revenge on JFK. Castro was able to get a mole in the group to help push the assassination agenda for his own revenge as well.

Now, what has Trump lied about? Well how about a recent lie where he says that the U.S. is the most taxed country in the world. That's not true at all.

What is tax freedom day now? May 5th? That means once all the taxes and all other fees are figured in that the Average American works until May 5th for this corporate entity that you worship at the feet of. If us serfs are not the most taxed population? I would hate to have to live some place else that steals even more of what our labor produces.

And as far as the JFK murder goes? You are 100 percent WRONG. Oswald was a patsy and worked in military intelligence. The cover-up of the murder of JFK goes to incredibly great lengths to hide the truth. The Warren commission findings were a total joke. JFK took on the bankers that finance the military industrial complex and the CIA and lost......bottom line.

View attachment 153892

Trump's statement about the U.S. being the highest taxed country in the world is wrong. It's been proven. Not only are we NOT the highest taxed country in the world, we are below the average of the 35 countries included in the study.

"This statement is completely false. According to 2015 data from the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD), taxation accounted for 26.4 percent of the United States’ gross domestic product (GDP). This was lower than the average for the 35 nations in the OECD (34.3 percent) and in some cases far lower than comparable countries (45.5 percent in France, for instance)."

Trump returns to false tax claim as he pushes for reform

Oswald worked with a group of Cuban revolutionaries named Alpha 66. ;)

But again, that is off topic.

And so who was the Las Vegas shooter working for?

No one knows and may never will. It's 44 years after Kennedy's assassination and there is still no definitive proof of whether Oswald had help or not, or what his motive was.

I have doubts with the History Channels theories. It seems to be a lot of spin. That said, I have heard so many theories on the JFK shooting and who was involved that I think I will stick to the version that the mob was involved, specifically the Chicago mob.

All I can say is you would need to watch the entire series. They literally retrace Oswald's foot steps everywhere he went for the years leading up to the assassination including his suicide attempt while in Russia.

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."
Trump raises a thoughtful and legitimate question. The airwaves belong to the public and there are FCC rules regarding their use. And some licensees such as CNN and MSNBC consistently broadcast hoaxes or "fake news" as Trump has labeled them.

Here is the relevant law regarding broadcast hoaxes.

§ 73.1217 Broadcast hoaxes.
No licensee or permittee of any broadcast station shall broadcast false information concerning a crime or a catastrophe if:

(a) The licensee knows this information is false;

(b) It is forseeable that broadcast of the information will cause substantial public harm, and

(c) Broadcast of the information does in fact directly cause substantial public harm.

Any programming accompanied by a disclaimer will be presumed not to pose foreseeable harm if the disclaimer clearly characterizes the program as a fiction and is presented in a way that is reasonable under the circumstances.

So what it basically comes down to is whether or not any of their multitude of broadcast hoaxes have ever directly caused substantial public harm. I agree with Trump that this needs to be looked into. For instance, they could investigate the possibility that any of these Milwaukee riots or the unprecedented terrorist attacks at the inauguration were incited by their fake news stories.

Fake news as TRUMP labels them. Therein lies the problem.

The main thing is intent, knowingly broadcasting false info about a crime or disaster. There is a lot of sloppy fact checking going on but that is not a crime.

The only example I can think of that fulfills some of the criteria in an MSN story is Fox's Seth Rich one, it was on a crime, knowingly false and caused harm to the family but even that probably wouldn't fly.

Those types of laws usually have very high bars like free speech laws and for good reason. They could easily be used to silence them.

The other thing is network broadcasting is now only a small part of the media...much of the false news comes on the largely unregulated internet.

The best protection in this info age is to teach people critical thinking.

The intent is to bash Trump weather is the truth, half truth or a lie and for that, no fact checking is needed.

Isn't it interesting how NBC don't have a problem to spread lies about Trump or the right, but did have a problem to publish the well documented report about Weinstein?

The time when they were controlling the information is gone, and they can't stand that anyone question them anymore. That's why meltdowns, not just in media, but throughout the whole left.

its Trump that lies.

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press
Where is our fine and wonderful health care reform plan that was alleged to exist?

Should we challenge the incumbent.

Trump raises a thoughtful and legitimate question. The airwaves belong to the public and there are FCC rules regarding their use. And some licensees such as CNN and MSNBC consistently broadcast hoaxes or "fake news" as Trump has labeled them.

No licensee or permittee of any broadcast station shall broadcast false information concerning a crime or a catastrophe if:

(b) It is forseeable that broadcast of the information will cause substantial public harm, and

(c) Broadcast of the information does in fact directly cause substantial public harm.

Any programming accompanied by a disclaimer will be presumed not to pose foreseeable harm if the disclaimer clearly characterizes the program as a fiction and is presented in a way that is reasonable under the circumstances.

So what it basically comes down to is whether or not any of their multitude of broadcast hoaxes have ever directly caused substantial public harm. I agree with Trump that this needs to be looked into. For instance, they could investigate the possibility that any of these Milwaukee riots or the unprecedented terrorist attacks at the inauguration were incited by their fake news stories.

The main thing is intent, knowingly broadcasting false info about a crime or disaster. There is a lot of sloppy fact checking going on but that is not a crime.

The only example I can think of that fulfills some of the criteria in an MSN story is Fox's Seth Rich one, it was on a crime, knowingly false and caused harm to the family but even that probably wouldn't fly.

Those types of laws usually have very high bars like free speech laws and for good reason. They could easily be used to silence them.

The other thing is network broadcasting is now only a small part of the media...much of the false news comes on the largely unregulated internet.

The intent is to bash Trump weather is the truth, half truth or a lie and for that, no fact checking is needed.

Isn't it interesting how NBC don't have a problem to spread lies about Trump or the right, but did have a problem to publish the well documented report about Weinstein?

The time when they were controlling the information is gone, and they can't stand that anyone question them anymore. That's why meltdowns, not just in media, but throughout the whole left.

its Trump that lies.

There you go. Spare me of your demagoguery and prove it. Be specific.

its Trump that lies.

There you go. Spare me of your demagoguery and prove it. Be specific.

Well he lies in the same sentence. So many lies , one after another. Too many to count. He is good at lying. I suspect he lies to himself a lot. I can't be specific, too many to even count.

I notice Trump isn't calling the Harvey Weinstein scandal fake news. Wonder why ...

Well no, the liberals are calling it fake news. But um... we aren't talking about fat Harvey now are we?

I thought we were talking about fake news.

Yeah, but that rapist isn't fake news, he's the real deal.

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

They wouldn't run it if it weren't verified. That's why they confirm it with three different sources who only will go on the record under the condition of anonymity. This is how it's always been done. Only now do you have a problem with it.

Don't pretend you don't know how leftist work.

Media Matters or similar come up with "news" and leak it to the CNN, MSNBC and ABC, citing insider anonymous source, close to the matter. There you go, you got three major networks publishing the same story.

Leftist media today does not exist to inform the people about the news, they exist to inform each other on what news to provide to the people. Time when Cronkite was delivering "absolute truth" and almost creating country policies thru his opinions is gone, leftist media is challenged and they're so pissed about it.

Got the picture?

Well here is the issue. Reporters are allowed to use "Anonymous sources" and can protect that oath as long as they aren't compelled to reveal them because of certain circumstances like a threat to national security or a handful of others. So that means Trump would have to show that what NBC reported was indeed a lie.

That said, networks like NBC would be quick to point out the hypocrisy of Trump not mentioning other networks that he likes that have also reported "fake news" like Fox and Info Wars, which would prove a bias.

And no, discussing this issue is not stupid, because the most powerful man in the world, the U.S. President just openly threatened to violate part of the First Amendment to the Constitution, the Freedom of the Press.

Republican Senator Sasse of Nebraska, from a fly-over state, has come out asking Trump if he is recanting his oath as President to uphold and defend the First Amendment of the Constitution. Trump can't help himself from making enemies right and left.

He was asking a question. Let me know when he actually intends to take action. And no, mind reading is not a valid indication.

I notice Trump isn't calling the Harvey Weinstein scandal fake news. Wonder why ...

Well no, the liberals are calling it fake news. But um... we aren't talking about fat Harvey now are we?

I thought we were talking about fake news.

Yeah, but that rapist isn't fake news, he's the real deal.

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

They wouldn't run it if it weren't verified. That's why they confirm it with three different sources who only will go on the record under the condition of anonymity. This is how it's always been done. Only now do you have a problem with it.

Media Matters or similar come up with "news" and leak it to the CNN, MSNBC and ABC, citing insider anonymous source, close to the matter. There you go, you got three major networks publishing the same story.

Leftist media today does not exist to inform the people about the news, they exist to inform each other on what news to provide to the people. Time when Cronkite was delivering "absolute truth" and almost creating country policies thru his opinions is gone, leftist media is challenged and they're so pissed about it.

Got the picture?

Good advice. You should take it.

He was asking a question. Let me know when he actually intends to take action. And no, mind reading is not a valid indication.

He was asking a question? :laugh: Was he doing air quotes with his hands while he typed his tweet?

How about you prove he hasn't already started to take action?

Create diffetent categoroes of Licenses.

News agencies that continually report fake news or that refuses to report news should have their 'NEWS' broadcasting licenses revoked and be given an 'ENTERTAINMENT' broadcasting license isdued, allowing themto continue to broadcast the same way but losing their 'official' 'News Agency' designation.
I would simply bar them from attending White House press conferences. That pretty much does the same thing.
Well, yes. That would show how afraid he is of them. Good plan.
Afraid? They are afraid of Trump, they have to run story after story, lie after lie.....and it's not working.....

look at the NFL....once the Trumpster spoke, with the American people behind him...the NFL is changing it's toon.....funny how that works.

Create diffetent categoroes of Licenses.

News agencies that continually report fake news or that refuses to report news should have their 'NEWS' broadcasting licenses revoked and be given an 'ENTERTAINMENT' broadcasting license isdued, allowing themto continue to broadcast the same way but losing their 'official' 'News Agency' designation.
I would simply bar them from attending White House press conferences. That pretty much does the same thing.

Yep. If you don't like what the press says, don't let them be heard.

How terribly anti-constitution you are.

Suggest you take a long look at who is allowed into press conferences. Its a real eye opener.
Libtards do this at colleges all the time. Did you criticize ANTIFA, for their violence to suppress peoples first amendment rights?

He was asking a question? :laugh: Was he doing air quotes with his hands while he typed his tweet?

why don't you prove you're not gay?

go ahead prove a negative...I want to see this

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Are you a Russian agent provocateur? Did you support TASS? If not, and you are native born citizen your understanding of the First Amendment has been warped by someone or something.

This attack on the press and the MSM media in general is toxic, and its infection has spread from Limbaugh 25 years ago to the idiot fringe and now to the POTUS.

why don't you prove you're not gay?

go ahead prove a negative...I want to see this

Prove I'm not gay? Though it is flattering anytime someone is attracted to you, I'm going to have to tell you I'm not interested, I prefer women. Keep up hope, you'll find a nice husband some day.

Asking for proof that Trump hasn't already started taking action against networks is not proving a negative.

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Are you a Russian agent provocateur? Did you support TASS? If not, and you are native born citizen your understanding of the First Amendment has been warped by someone or something.

This attack on the press and the MSM media in general is toxic, and its infection has spread from Limbaugh 25 years ago to the idiot fringe and now to the POTUS.
http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/
Sharyl Attkisson is an unreasonable woman. Important people have told her so.

When the longtime CBS reporter asked for details about reinforcements sent to the Benghazi compound during the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack, White House national security spokesman Tommy Vietor replied, “I give up, Sharyl . . . I’ll work with more reasonable folks that follow up, I guess.”

Modal Trigger

Another White House flack, Eric Schultz, didn’t like being pressed for answers about the Fast and Furious scandal in which American agents directed guns into the arms of Mexican drug lords. “Goddammit, Sharyl!” he screamed at her. “The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable. You’re the only one who’s not reasonable!”
Before you libs go on the attack, just remember that this person is a woman, who used to tow the party line, until she found out how much of liars you all are. If you attack her then you must all be sexist pigs.....

Forum List

Back